Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,757 Members 47,392 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][2/22/2013] InfoRom Beta [ JB 4.1.1 Sense 4+] IIDA Home or Rosie and iida mixed

Tip us?

Zarboz
Old
Known Scammer
Thanks Meter 9255

DONATE TO ME
nevermind

Building a better droid is the purpose of today Android History
G1->mytouch 3g -> Mytouch slide -> Mytouch 4g -> HD2 magldr -> Thunderbolt -> Evo 3D -> Sensation -> Evo 4g -> Evo 3D -> HTC vivid -> One X -> One S -> ( Evo LTE (thanks xda) -> Droid DNA
I stay HTC.
Checkout my new project at EasyDevStudio
[showp1984] Times of day and sleep are something for weak people - I am a cybernetic organism, and have a sleep mode.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Come hangout
irc.freenode.net
#teamblackout
I BUY BRICKED PHONES!

gentzleon
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default Re: [ROM][2/22/2013] InfoRom Beta [ JB 4.1.1 Sense 4+] IIDA Home or Rosie and iida mi

I see the screen will not rotate even with the setting is this a normal thing with this rom?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
If it ain't broke then modify it

HTC one X
LG Thrill 4G
HTC Inspire
Nokia Lumia 900
Htc Vivid
Kindle Fire

Zarboz
Old
Known Scammer
Thanks Meter 9255

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentzleon View Post
I see the screen will not rotate even with the setting is this a normal thing with this rom?

in any application?

Building a better droid is the purpose of today Android History
G1->mytouch 3g -> Mytouch slide -> Mytouch 4g -> HD2 magldr -> Thunderbolt -> Evo 3D -> Sensation -> Evo 4g -> Evo 3D -> HTC vivid -> One X -> One S -> ( Evo LTE (thanks xda) -> Droid DNA
I stay HTC.
Checkout my new project at EasyDevStudio
[showp1984] Times of day and sleep are something for weak people - I am a cybernetic organism, and have a sleep mode.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Come hangout
irc.freenode.net
#teamblackout
I BUY BRICKED PHONES!

vangoogle
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow44 View Post
---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Hey to fix keyboard go to settings>language and keyboard>HTC Sense Input>keyboard selection then download and reboot phone. Go to same place and pick English (should be there now)
excellant worked perfectly!!

gentzleon
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default Re: [ROM][2/22/2013] InfoRom Beta [ JB 4.1.1 Sense 4+] IIDA Home or Rosie and iida mi

No, just the home screens...the apps rotate fine...had it on car dock and noticed the home not rotating but the apps do.

If it ain't broke then modify it

HTC one X
LG Thrill 4G
HTC Inspire
Nokia Lumia 900
Htc Vivid
Kindle Fire

atsushiboy
Old
Thanks Meter 0

Rom looks great! Cant wait to flash once I finish work!

If you guys need help with translation from Japanese I'd love to help out!

tae_254
Old
(Last edited by tae_254; 25th February 2013 at 12:18 AM.)
Thanks Meter 70

Does any one have a "safe list" of apps that can be uninstalled from system, and won't affect any functionality? I seem to always delete stuff and break things

Also is anyone else not able to install dropbox..

FYI I'm in the sense based one.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
HTC ONE X!!!!!!

G4 Man2
Old
Thanks Meter 187

Quote:
Originally Posted by tae_254 View Post
Does any one have a "safe list" of apps that can be uninstalled from system, and won't affect any functionality? I seem to always delete stuff and break things

Also is anyone else not able to install dropbox..

FYI I'm in the sense based one.

I uninstalled all the apps with Asian names, the weird music player, uninstalled the iida list and widget homes and Facebook, Twitter, and the panels that go with them, also I had no problem installing dropbox
OLD DEVICES

Overclocked Motorola Olympus 4G
LG Revolution Blitz'd & 2.0 Gingervolted
Kindle Fire on MIUI V5
Sony Ericsson Xperia Play with UK Framework
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II on MIUI v5

CURRENT DEVICE

HOXL on CyanogenMod 11
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G4 Man2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

=JKT=
Old
Thanks Meter 261

DONATE TO ME

I used this all day. I have to rethink how I have my homescreen laid out, since my layout has been more or less the same for a year and a half :P

I was impressed that the homescreen animation didn't slow down/lag except once...and then I found out my phone was updating 19 apps at once LOL

I will DD this for a while, and I'm just waiting for eqs and apm eagerly now

vangoogle
Old
(Last edited by vangoogle; 25th February 2013 at 05:33 AM.) Reason: Hit reply instead of new.
Thanks Meter 13
New problem, or I am doing it wrong, either is possible

When you go into phone dialler I used to be able to start typing a name and the list of associated phone numbers would appear. Now it just treats it like I am dialing a number.

for instance Mark .... I would press 6 2 7 5 and it would bring up mark... phone number and anything else that came from the letters using that number combo. Now it just shows 6275 like its the number I want to dial??