Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,414 Members 53,564 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] AOKP 4.4.4 (Kitkat) Task650 (7.29.2014) (Unified)

Tip us?

task650
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 47260

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by helushune View Post

Anyhow, is there any somewhat planned support for BTRFS in the future? Kind of an oddball question, I know.
I don't really plan on anything I do here on XDA. Things just come as they come. I like it that way as it keeps the expectations down a bit. Like if in said I was going to add "X" feature then there would be some expectations for it at some point. So I just don't plan anything.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ballgum
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
Ive connected to phone calls via bluetooth no problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by remydlc View Post
I'm good myself. I tried my cat bt. Calls and a2dp are both fine. Of you came from 2.1, do factory reset. Not sure if you did that... a system format might not be enough.
Ok thanks, I'll try a factory reset in TWRP / reinstall and see if the problem still occurs, hopefully that resolves it

frope
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Nice!

Taaaaaaaaaaask, I just flashed the newest build and I can't find some little features I liked in a build from two months ago. Also, what is HDR? Also, is quiet hours working properly?? I haven't tried it yet, nor have I bothered to search the thread or read the OP because I mean, why do that when I can just waste your time asking you these questions? And sometimes it seems that when I walk around my apartment, my Wifi and 4g signal fluctuate between 2 and 4 bars, but I can't figure out why. Soooo weird.

Juuuust kidding. Clean flash, working great! Thanks for another great build...a donation is coming your way.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frope For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CrackerTeg
Old
Thanks Meter 1029

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (2.23.2013) (AT&T)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frope View Post
Taaaaaaaaaaask, I just flashed the newest build and I can't find some little features I liked in a build from two months ago. Also, what is HDR? Also, is quiet hours working properly?? I haven't tried it yet, nor have I bothered to search the thread or read the OP because I mean, why do that when I can just waste your time asking you these questions? And sometimes it seems that when I walk around my apartment, my Wifi and 4g signal fluctuate between 2 and 4 bars, but I can't figure out why. Soooo weird.

Juuuust kidding. Clean flash, working great! Thanks for another great build...a donation is coming your way.
I saw the first bit and was about to lay into you but I decided to read the whole post. Good thing I did. Lol.

You sneaky!
GZRoms' G+ community: Home of Ground Zero ROMs

Validus for Nexus 5:[ROM]{4.4.2}Validus by GZRoms [Nexus 5 - Hammerhead][AOSP]
Validus for Galaxy Tab 2 7": [ROM]{4.4.2}Validus by GZRoms [Galaxy Tab 2 7" - p31xx][AOSP]

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
"Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jezza

torontomark
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballgum View Post
i'm on the latest 2/23 release (wipe cache, davik cache, system, install 2/23, install gapps) and still having a bt issue. The hanging issue went away, however I still have an issue when I try to make/receive phone calls it won't go to the BT device. Then when i check bluetooth, it says "connected (no phone)". I wasn't having this issue until 4.2.2. Ive also tried 2 different BT devices... Are others having this problem? I've tried searching but don't see this issue. Music (google play) connects and plays fine everytime, however phone calls never connect to BT.

Same issue here.

BT connects, I can play music to the car stereo.
If a phone call comes in, BT works for the call.
Upon hanging up the call, music then begins playing through the Galaxy speaker and not resuming through the car stereo.
BT still shows as connected to the car on handset indicator, however, the car unit itself shows no connectivity.

To resolve, you can go to BT settings and try to reconnect to the car, or cycle the BT on off and then on again - IF you can get the BT to turn off as sometimes that hangs and then only resolve is to reboot phone.

I haven't looked all the way through the posts up till the latest to see if you may have posted a logcat. Would be my next move unless its already been done.

j_r17ca
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Default Re: [ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (2.23.2013) (AT&T)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frope View Post

That was good. Lol. U almost got us there. Very nice rom btw. Good job task and company.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

alacrify
Old
Thanks Meter 1945
Quote:
Originally Posted by torontomark View Post
Same issue here.

BT connects, I can play music to the car stereo.
If a phone call comes in, BT works for the call.
Upon hanging up the call, music then begins playing through the Galaxy speaker and not resuming through the car stereo.
BT still shows as connected to the car on handset indicator, however, the car unit itself shows no connectivity.

To resolve, you can go to BT settings and try to reconnect to the car, or cycle the BT on off and then on again - IF you can get the BT to turn off as sometimes that hangs and then only resolve is to reboot phone.

I haven't looked all the way through the posts up till the latest to see if you may have posted a logcat. Would be my next move unless its already been done.
It really doesn't matter if anyone else posted a logcat - if you're reporting a problem, you should post a logcat. Or it didn't happen
SGSIV i337
SGSIII i747
SGSII i777
Xoom 10.1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alacrify For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ares117
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy Exposure compensation not working?

Is it normal that my exposure compensation function doesn't do anything at all?
Because of this the HDR doesn't really work because it just takes 3 same exposure pictures....

I did search and couldn't really find anything, also i have tried a complete wipe and re-install. BTW, this isn't a new problem for me, I haven't been able to use the exposure compensation since i started using this rom (around 2.10)

Please help!

frope
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Bluetooth media disconnect issue

I'm actually having the same issue with bluetooth media disconnecting after making a call.

Once a call initiates, I hear the beep indicating that BT media is no longer connected, and after the call ends the media resumes from the phone speaker, rather than my BT headset. I'm using 2/23 build. Logcat attached (didn't know how to do a logcat...I think I did it correctly though using the Catlog app. Thanks, Google!)
The Following User Says Thank You to frope For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nalrodriguez
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
This isn't other roms. Not sure what kinda answer you expect with this statement?
Nothing task,, i love this rom, best for GS3 imho, i was just saying, that theres might be something i can do to fix it for me, maybe modems like the other guy told me, sorry if i bothered you with that , I tried the stock modem and its been working better for me, signal wise, thanks for the room.

Tags
android open kang project, butthole, jelly bean :), kitkat, suck it, use report button instead of flaming, user support thread in q&a for all the questions