Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

cm10.1 nightly built

OP pegapega02

23rd February 2013, 07:46 PM   |  #171  
Senior Member
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 907
 
2,934 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Re: cm10.1 nightly built
I'm on flaps 2/23 and I'm sure he cherry picks what CM has added to the latest night and I don't have any of the issues you have on the latest nightly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Ltilt2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 01:15 AM   |  #172  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltilt2

I'm on flaps 2/23 and I'm sure he cherry picks what CM has added to the latest night and I don't have any of the issues you have on the latest nightly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Thankz for the info...

actually my install aws the 2/21 , not 2/22. I will try the 23...but will maitain the 21 on the card because everything works beside this 2 applications ( google glass and measure tools) and s-pen. Hopefully the s-pen will go back soon, because this build is so nice that i dont want to go back :P
24th February 2013, 01:17 AM   |  #173  
Senior Member
Flag Central Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 1,121
 
7,022 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oclinux

Thankz for the info...

actually my install aws the 2/21 , not 2/22. I will try the 23...but will maitain the 21 on the card because everything works beside this 2 applications ( google glass and measure tools) and s-pen. Hopefully the s-pen will go back soon, because this build is so nice that i dont want to go back :P

You mean Google Goggles?
24th February 2013, 08:04 PM   |  #174  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 23
 
178 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
For those who wants to try the latest nightly, I just dirty flashed 24 nightly (wiped cache s and system). Same crazy flickering as the M release. Hope this saves you some trouble.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stgeorge88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 09:11 PM   |  #175  
Member
Flag Stillwater, OK
Thanks Meter: 19
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stgeorge88

For those who wants to try the latest nightly, I just dirty flashed 24 nightly (wiped cache s and system). Same crazy flickering as the M release. Hope this saves you some trouble.

Same here, looks like it has whatever change was in the experimental build which caused so many problems
24th February 2013, 09:17 PM   |  #176  
Junior Member
Flag Santa Clara
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Phone Flicker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSteevin

Same here, looks like it has whatever change was in the experimental build which caused so many problems

The flicker started on the build before the last experimental build. Right now, the flicker is crazy, it brought me here.
24th February 2013, 10:26 PM   |  #177  
ipprof's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124
 
665 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Re: cm10.1 nightly built
Yeah it doesn't make sense. Maybe they turned the anti-flicker knob in the wrong direction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 11:40 PM   |  #178  
chicanowpride's Avatar
Member
Flag TN.
Thanks Meter: 14
 
95 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Re: cm10.1 nightly built
Same here the flickering no good for me went back to 20130221

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
25th February 2013, 12:21 AM   |  #179  
ipprof's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124
 
665 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Re: cm10.1 nightly built
Flicker started 2/21, before the experimental. I remember posting about it. It was the first flicker problem I had ever had

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
25th February 2013, 12:27 AM   |  #180  
rohankb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seven Mile Beach
Thanks Meter: 142
 
542 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Re: cm10.1 nightly built
I'm still on 2/21 but wanted to add that wasn't there at one point on either one of the cm10's or cm9's and we had to change something in the build.prop from 2 to 3? This stopped the flicker in the past



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes