OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Walterboro
Thanks Meter: 401

1,122 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkarps

So how would one go about flashing an S3 on page plus back over to verizon. Is it as simple as just odin the stock image?

Just set your phone back to R-UIM mode in CDMA WS
22nd February 2013, 07:37 PM   |  #702  
Thanks Meter: 26

358 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevell

Just set your phone back to R-UIM mode in CDMA WS

That's all I gotta do? Got someone who is offering me a pretty penny on a S3, but they want to stay verizon. So just set to r-uim and write it? When they put in their verizon sim it will all work fine on their service?
22nd February 2013, 10:09 PM   |  #703  
Flag Walterboro

1,122 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkarps

That's all I gotta do? Got someone who is offering me a pretty penny on a S3, but they want to stay verizon. So just set to r-uim and write it? When they put in their verizon sim it will all work fine on their service?

That is all you need to do. When they put their SIM card in it will work just how it should.
23rd February 2013, 01:16 AM   |  #704  
Thanks Meter: 758

1,376 posts
Re: [Guide] Sprint/Verizon Galaxy SIII Flash to Page Plus Cellular Tutorial [Video]
You don't need to put the original MEID and passwords back?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
23rd February 2013, 05:06 AM   |  #705  
Flag Walterboro

1,122 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineMan

You don't need to put the original MEID and passwords back?

Why would you need to put the MEID back? The SIM card will reprogram the phone once its back in R-UIM mode.
24th February 2013, 07:24 PM   |  #706  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
txt and calling stopped
anybody have their gs3 on pp stop calling (in and outbound) and txting (in and out), but still have 3g access??

Nevell flashed mine and everything was working fine friday evening, but this morning txt and calling stopped. can browse the web though and no, i am not connected to wi-fi. i can't even call 611. phone is whining about the sim card, which i don't need. anybody seen this?
24th February 2013, 07:51 PM   |  #707  
Recognized Contributor
Flag /home/cnexus/android
Thanks Meter: 13,605

9,036 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Guide] Sprint/Verizon Galaxy SIII Flash to Page Plus Cellular Tutorial [Video]
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamlw

anybody have their gs3 on pp stop calling (in and outbound) and txting (in and out), but still have 3g access??

Nevell flashed mine and everything was working fine friday evening, but this morning txt and calling stopped. can browse the web though and no, i am not connected to wi-fi. i can't even call 611. phone is whining about the sim card, which i don't need. anybody seen this?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1922408
24th February 2013, 10:44 PM   |  #708  
Flag Walterboro

1,122 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamlw

No worries bro I'll get you sorted out as soon as you respond to my emails.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nevell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 12:13 AM   |  #709  
Thanks Meter: 758

1,376 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevell

Why would you need to put the MEID back? The SIM card will reprogram the phone once its back in R-UIM mode.

If you don't need to put the MEID back, then theoretically, you can put the SIM card on a bad ESN VZW GS3. So this defeats the purpose of VZW enforcing their policy on bad ESN phones. Or am I misunderstanding your comment?

25th February 2013, 01:32 AM   |  #710  
Thanks Meter: 6

43 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineMan

If you don't need to put the MEID back, then theoretically, you can put the SIM card on a bad ESN VZW GS3. So this defeats the purpose of VZW enforcing their policy on bad ESN phones. Or am I misunderstanding your comment?

Newsflash everybody. I've experienced this twice before. Most recently I've had a friend report her S3 lost, she got a replacement and the old one is still showing as clean in their database, not sure if they aren't locking out their sim card phones or what. Anybody else seen this happen?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boost, cricket, galaxy siii 3 flash, sprint verizon galaxy siii to page plus cellular, verizon prepaid
Previous Thread Next Thread