Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 45,791 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DownANIMATION][02.24.13] HTC quietly brilliant, Flames, Beats and gif previews!

Tip us?
 
boushidosan
Old
#11  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 35
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Belton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidefan13 View Post
I can't get this to work for some reason. Ive put the file in system/customize/resource and fixed permissions to rw,r,r and its just black. I've renamed the original to .bak and I've even moved it to the sd card so the custom one is the only one in the resource folder. Ive put the original one back and it works fine just can't get the custom one to work

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
I had to rename mine to hTC_downanimation.zip and then give it rw r-- r-- permissions.

I used ES File explorer or w/e its called, and it seems buggy. In order for it to just copy the new animation, I had to enable root access and mount system as writable as well, and then create a new folder in the resources folder, when I went to copy it, I went to copy it inside the new folder, and it would copy it then into the system directory, took a lil bit.
 
Tidefan13
Old
(Last edited by Tidefan13; 23rd February 2013 at 03:05 AM.)
#12  
Tidefan13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 196
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default Re: [ANIMATION] HTC quietly brilliant Green Pyre edition downanimation.zip and gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by boushidosan View Post
I had to rename mine to hTC_downanimation.zip and then give it rw r-- r-- permissions.

I used ES File explorer or w/e its called, and it seems buggy. In order for it to just copy the new animation, I had to enable root access and mount system as writable as well, and then create a new folder in the resources folder, when I went to copy it, I went to copy it inside the new folder, and it would copy it then into the system directory, took a lil bit.
I tried renaming it that also. ill redownload it and try it again.


Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
 
boushidosan
Old
#13  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 35
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Belton
Okay guys I have finished making the CRT animation for you! I added a link to the download above!

Here is the link:

CRT downanimation

http://d-h.st/82Z
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boushidosan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Tidefan13
Old
#14  
Tidefan13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 196
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default Re: [ANIMATION] HTC quietly brilliant Green Pyre edition downanimation.zip and gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by boushidosan View Post
Okay guys I have finished making the CRT animation for you! I added a link to the download above!

Here is the link:

CRT downanimation

http://d-h.st/82Z
This one worked for me. thanks for this


Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Tidefan13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
uppon2
Old
#15  
uppon2's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1163
Posts: 2,581
Join Date: Oct 2010
Once again, beautiful work!
The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle
The Following User Says Thank You to uppon2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
boushidosan
Old
#16  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 35
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Belton
Quote:
Originally Posted by uppon2 View Post
Once again, beautiful work!
Thank you.

Now off to find more ideas.
The Following User Says Thank You to boushidosan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kenohki88
Old
#17  
kenohki88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 330
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Patterson
Default Re: [ANIMATION] HTC quietly brilliant Green Pyre edition downanimation.zip and gif

Very nice CRT works using viper tweaks. You got anything in red in the works? Kind of going with a red theme on my DNA right now...maybe a sick red/black Beats theme...?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
 
tegtke
Old
#18  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 54
Join Date: Mar 2011
Default Re: [ANIMATION] HTC quietly brilliant Green Pyre edition downanimation.zip and gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by boushidosan View Post
Okay guys I have finished making the CRT animation for you! I added a link to the download above!

Here is the link:

CRT downanimation

http://d-h.st/82Z
Thank you for this! Looking forward to what you come up with in the future. Awesome!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to tegtke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
boushidosan
Old
(Last edited by boushidosan; 24th February 2013 at 09:57 AM.)
#19  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 35
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Belton
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenohki88 View Post
Very nice CRT works using viper tweaks. You got anything in red in the works? Kind of going with a red theme on my DNA right now...maybe a sick red/black Beats theme...?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
I just put a red version of the htc animation up, I also created a beats by dre animation and a splash to go with it as well in my other thread
The Following User Says Thank You to boushidosan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kenohki88
Old
#20  
kenohki88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 330
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Patterson
Default Re: [DownANIMATION][02.24.13] HTC quietly brilliant, Flames, Beats and gif previews!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boushidosan View Post
I just put a red version of the htc animation up, I also created a beats by dre animation and a splash to go with it as well in my other thread
Sweet! Thanks! Checking these out now

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Tags
animation droid dna green pyre
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes