Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,742 Members 37,532 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][5/21] CleanROM AT&T SE 3.0 -★| AT&T MC3 Base | Fast! | Clean! | Stable! |★-

Tip us?

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 50438

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlocker View Post
Better yet, why don't you donate to the dev? Or start a petition to donate to the dev? Prolly be more effective.
I was kinda thinking the same thing... A little motivation goe$ a long way

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfirst View Post
Scro, do you think we could get some extra options in aroma next go around? Some of the features 4.5 may offer and maybe some transparent status bar etc. If it's in your schedule

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Nah, themer's do status bars. I do ROMS. I was thinking about doing the three variations of the status bar 4G Icon like 4.5 has but thats ambitions...

Right now I am trying to has out the Aroma in my head so I can get started. I like to try to one up myself over my last build on each new build... Hmmm... I think I know what I want to do...

Now time for some food and drink (McDonalds) then the Dev'ing begins!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

markthetrekkie
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Let me start by saying awesome ROM!

Is there any news on getting Google wallet setup on this ROM?

And has anyone done the external and internal memory swap with this?

Side note, an Xbox 360 start up would be a cool start up animation.

TheNetwork
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by markthetrekkie View Post
Let me start by saying awesome ROM!

Is there any news on getting Google wallet setup on this ROM?

And has anyone done the external and internal memory swap with this?

Side note, an Xbox 360 start up would be a cool start up animation.
??

Google wallet works fine. And if you really want a bootanim then it's not too hard to make your own, read around and see what you can do.

strikeIII
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Default Re: [ROM-1/11] CleanROM ATT SE 1.2 -★| Fast, Clean, Stable, Exploit Free, Perfected!

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
I was kinda thinking the same thing... A little motivation goe$ a long way

Nah, themer's do status bars. I do ROMS. I was thinking about doing the three variations of the status bar 4G Icon like 4.5 has but thats ambitions...

Right now I am trying to has out the Aroma in my head so I can get started. I like to try to one up myself over my last build on each new build... Hmmm... I think I know what I want to do...

Now time for some food and drink (McDonalds) then the Dev'ing begins!
A huge one up for yourself is to get the allshare cast hub to work.

I believe there is a bounty thread for someone that can get it working. The Samsung community will bow down to you if you do it. Lol

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II
Current Devices: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020

Past Devices: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Active | AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II | AT&T HTC One X | Sprint EVO 4G | HTC Desire | Blackberry Torch 8900/8910, Blackberry Bold 9900, 9700, 9000, Curve | AT&T Tilt 2 | AT&T HTC Pure | AT&T Tilt | Cingular 8525 | Cingular 8125 | Cingular Siemens SX66

delugeofspam
Old
(Last edited by delugeofspam; 24th February 2013 at 04:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 16
Default Re: [ROM-1/11] CleanROM ATT SE 1.2 -★| Fast, Clean, Stable, Exploit Free, Perfected!

Just flashed this ROM last night... bought my Note II on Monday, and this is ROM #5. I think I found the sweet spot here.

I'll be donating when I'm sure I've settled in, but this certainly seems to be the right blend of stock and mods. I installed the 4.2 Camera and Gallery from the "Best International Stock ROM" installer, and they work fine in conjunction with the stock versions we have in CleanROM.

A note or two:
I think several people would appreciate a no-text mod for the toggles.
Wallpapers would be nice, especially the default and a version w/o text.
For some reason I can't seem to put handwritten notes on calendar days in this ROM. Is there an upgrade available for that app? (I don't mean handwriting mode, rather the post-it like notes I had seen previously... puts a yellow box around the day number which expands to a handwriting field when clicked.)
Hybrid mode/per-app dpi settings would be the tits.
I really want to be able to rotate the TW launcher, but that's a pipe dream innit?
It would also be swell if you could mod settings to have a 5-second lock on screen timeout instead of just 15sec/instant.

Thanks for all of your hard work and the SE ROM for my at&t Note. Expect a PayPal code soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app, using CleanROM ATT SE 1.2.
I moved into a Galaxy Note II on 2013/2/18, running CleanROM AT&T SE 1.2.

Running SlimICS as of 07/31/2012!
Samsung Captivate I897 (1009)
ROM: Cognition 4 (or later)
(sig updated 2/26/11)

darkwolfelite
Old
Thanks Meter 60
An app called ultimate rotation control works nicely to rotate TW. Its a paid app though, but works.
Devices: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Grey running http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2075795 By Scrosler
HTC HD2 Running http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1930240 By Tytung
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Blackberry Playbook
Kindle Fire

joe3681
Old
Thanks Meter 528

If this had a center clock I'd never leave it! Using 4.5 for now only for that reason

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
It's amazing what a search button can do

hyelton
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2213

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe3681 View Post
If this had a center clock I'd never leave it! Using 4.5 for now only for that reason

Um... You Don`t have to use 4.5 just for a center clock. Theres Flashable Stuffs you can use under themes and apps for this.
My Build: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | Amd FX-6300 OC to 4.5Ghz | Nvidia GTX-650-Ti | 8GB 1600 | 120GB Samsung 840 SSD | 500GB Hard Drive | Windows 7 Pro | NZXT 810 White Case.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 (White)

Check out my Personal site and Photography www.hunterspad.com

Please Click Thanks If I helped you in any way!
If you need anything Hosted Or mirrored: Send a PM my Way
My Server Specs: 24X Intel Xeon E5-2620 2.1Ghz,32GB Ram,2TB HD

an1mal
Old
Thanks Meter 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyelton View Post
Um... You Don`t have to use 4.5 just for a center clock. Theres Flashable Stuffs you can use under themes and apps for this.
I wish they had mini themes for this rom. the ones for the 4.5 cleanrom dont work on 1.2..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

joe3681
Old
Thanks Meter 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyelton View Post
You sure about that?

It's amazing what a search button can do

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe