Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,238 Members 49,309 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus 10 Official Dock?

Tip us?

NickTheMajin
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
I suggested it to them in the thread and I hope they do make a stand. Samsung sucks nuts at supporting their devices (especially Nexus devices). THe Nexus 4 has been an eye opener for me, LG isnt messing around with their chance at bat. Bumper immediately, dock quite quickly and then it looks like they are also providing headphones, etc.
To be fair, its just Nexuses Samsung doesn't support well. They support their Galaxy line quite well.

beekay201
Old
Thanks Meter 1,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by daLareid View Post
Guess it does mean, a dock is coming, couldn't care less about it though I would prefer if they would release an official keyboard dock like the one ASUS transformer has.
+1

I have the Prime, having a dock with an extra battery IS awesome I might say.
hammerhead/omni-KTU84P/stock#3.4.0/M8974A-2.0.50.1.13
maguro/aosp-KRT16O/custom#3.0.101/XXLJ1
manta/omni-KTU84P/custom#3.4.39
XDA forum rules here
bug report? logcat and /proc/kmsg, or it "never happened".
How TO Ask questions on the Internet
aosp-maguro READFIRST here (credit: efrant)
aosp-gnex READSECOND here (credit: efrant)

nocoast
Old
Thanks Meter 1,255

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Nexus 10 Official Dock?

Another vote for a keyboard dock....

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
If you want to help support my addiction to red bull and coffee please hit the donate button...If you are opposed to my addiction but want to help me OC my cpu even more by helping me upgrade cooling then please hit the donate button. For all other questions or comments press the 'O' key on your dialpad...Thank you and have a nice day.
The Following User Says Thank You to nocoast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hgfire
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Still waiting and wondering

Given the lack of response to other Samsung/Google accessories; I'm not all that surprised at the lack of a Nexus 10 dock but still disappointed. The release of the pogo charging cable is ho-hum at best. Come on Google, wet our appetite please. If the 2nd generation quad core becomes a reality and is released, I doubt there will be any interest in supplying customers with accessories like a charging dock. Just my two cents.

Wisiwyg
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Must... have... dock.....
OnePlus One/64 - Calkulin OnePlus One v1.3 (CM11s 4.4.4), Franco Kernel r16, TWRP 2.7.1.0 custom - EFS backup
Google Nexus 10 - ROM: CM 11, Kernel: Stock, Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
Samsung GS III - sold, HTC EVO 4G - retired

JoeChristy
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Yes! A dock would definitely help the RSI in my wrists. Who knew 23 ounces could feel so heavy?

TheEmpyre
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Google just released a nexus 7 official dock today -- at least thats what I read on Engadget. Although I guess Nexus 7 is an Asus product but it comes several months after they released the 7, so I guess there still is hope someday...

devilson-13
Old
Thanks Meter 6
what about this aluminium keyboard from Mini Suit? looks nice but is in pre-oder. who knows when it can be actually be delivered?

http://www.minisuit.com/p-1723-bluet...um-finish.aspx

MunkySpunk
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilson-13 View Post
what about this aluminium keyboard from Mini Suit? looks nice but is in pre-oder. who knows when it can be actually be delivered?

http://www.minisuit.com/p-1723-bluet...um-finish.aspx
That's what I've been looking for. Gonna wait until it starts shipping before I order though.

alias_neo
Old
Thanks Meter 203
Default Re: Nexus 10 Official Dock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkySpunk View Post
That's what I've been looking for. Gonna wait until it starts shipping before I order though.
Seriously? They refer to it as the "Google LG Nexus 10", I wouldn't order anything from anyone making something for a piece of hardware that they don't even know who made.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
Storage Ether Widget - Storage Widget for Android phones and tablets.