Bring Back LTE on the Google Nexus 4 Running Lollipop

One of the predecessors of the latest, largest, and greatest Gooogle Nexus 6(theGoogle … more

Google Maps, My Maps, YouTube, Androidify, Slides, Music Updated–Here’s What’s New

In the last few weeks, Google has been … more

SuperSU BETA: Root Android Lollipop on Stock Kernel

Up until now, if you wanted to get root on Android 5.0, you needed to flash a modified … more

Android App Review: Get Amaze with Material Design – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. Android 5.0 … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Mediatek Parrot (Iphone 4s clone) MT6573 Gooapple V5 3G

OP BatuhanK

24th February 2013, 10:28 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
More
and also roms for this device work too slow, is it possible to make lite and android gui custom rom for this device?
25th February 2013, 12:12 AM   |  #12  
Flag Dresden
Thanks Meter: 218

437 posts
Donate to Me
More
look at the pictures in my last post, this is a custom ROM made by me. the Mt6573 isn't that fast, but i tried to make a fast ROM for it.
it is working pretty fast right now, no chinese apps and a lot of customization you can do . there are a lot of ROM's out there, some are good, some are pretty bad. like i said, i can make a flashable zip for your device, so you can try out my ROM.
25th February 2013, 08:53 AM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Flag İstanbul

26 posts
More
i can try if you can make a zip for me, this would really help me
25th February 2013, 09:21 AM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Flag İstanbul

26 posts
More
also i have another problem with the rom which i gave the link of it, the network problem

if the gsm signal become too low, restricted access changed - voice service blocked error occurs, in my home and office signal is too low so i cant use the phone, do you know any solution for this?
25th February 2013, 12:05 PM   |  #15  
Flag Dresden

437 posts
Donate to Me
More
i will make one asap, maybe your networking problems are gone with my ROM. im from Germany, have no problems here with the signal at all.
maybe your smartphone is just ****ed up, we will see later.
you got these problem too, before you got the new ROM? maybe the Baseband drivers are wrong or something...

Press VOL + and power toegether, what Recovery shows up? a standart mediatek one or do you already have a custom recovery?
25th February 2013, 02:23 PM   |  #16  
OP Junior Member
Flag İstanbul

26 posts
More
i didnt use the phone with sim card before this rom so i dont know

recovery screen is standard mediatek
26th February 2013, 03:19 AM   |  #17  
Flag Dresden

437 posts
Donate to Me
More
there you go! this is a clockworkmod recovery for your phone. just flash it with Flashtool and try it out! flashing a new rom becomes pretty easy with it. hope it will work, give me a quick response if it isn't working.
edit:
some minor tips: dont flash the preloader in any case, this could damage your phone, if it is the wrong one!!!
and always make a backup of the existing images!
Attached Files
File Type: img recovery.img - [Click for QR Code] (4.45 MB, 156 views)
26th February 2013, 09:27 AM   |  #18  
OP Junior Member
Flag İstanbul

26 posts
More
i flashed with flashtool and didnt flashed preloader, dsp_bl, changed the recovery.img with the one you gave, nothing changed same ios gui, did i do something wrong?
26th February 2013, 12:24 PM   |  #19  
OP Junior Member
Flag İstanbul

26 posts
More
do you have whole new rom for this device which includes all the image files in it? the one i shared here is too slow and some problems
26th February 2013, 12:31 PM   |  #20  
Flag Dresden

437 posts
Donate to Me
More
the file i given you is ONLY the recovery, after flashing try it out with phone off and hold VOL+ and POWER, the recovery screen shows up with clockworkmod recovery.
the fully rom ( including boot.img and system.img) needs more work, i haven't the time to do it yet. just give me a day for it. porting a Rom to a diffrent screenresolution needs more work, cause my device is 480x800 pixels, yours only 320x480. i have to say, there can be some failures because of the different resolution, but this can be fixed easily.
the custom recovery i gave you is necessary for flashing new roms easily.
Last edited by Chrizzly92; 26th February 2013 at 12:38 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread