Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 40,580 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Whats the problem..?

Tip us?

alyahya
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Whats the problem..?

hi all..i need some help... i,m rooting my galaxy GTI 8150 (Galaxy W) and i,m use custom rom cyanogen mod, and i want ask u all...how to flash original rom back to my phone...? i,m try using odin to flash it..but some error say: <ID:0/007> Can't open the serial(COM) port.>
they cant flash it...why...? and how to fix it..? pls help...i,m newbie... (sory for my english)

Hau Bin Hui
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Re: Whats the problem..?

You may be using the Odin wrongly but why not try flashing in recovery, just off your phone, hold on and home button and you will enter recovery, then using the volume button to press install update, then flash your rom you want.

Sent from my Sony Xperia U on android 4.0.4 ice cream sandwich using xda premium

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

You can seach:how to flash rom in recovery in YouTube

Sent from my Sony Xperia U on android 4.0.4 ice cream sandwich using xda premium

alyahya
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hau Bin Hui View Post
You may be using the Odin wrongly but why not try flashing in recovery, just off your phone, hold on and home button and you will enter recovery, then using the volume button to press install update, then flash your rom you want.

already try it using recovery..but cant..something error...they say not enough memory....i dont know why...this problem make me sick...

MadManMark
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyahya View Post
already try it using recovery..but cant..something error...they say not enough memory....i dont know why...this problem make me sick...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1821 Make this same thread in this section, and you will get responses from people who are experts in your phone
Remember to 'Thank Me' if I was able to help.

alyahya
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManMark View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1821 Make this same thread in this section, and you will get responses from people who are experts in your phone
ok Thanks..i will try ask them..