Whats the problem..?

OP alyahya

24th February 2013, 11:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kemaman, Terengganu
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
hi all..i need some help... i,m rooting my galaxy GTI 8150 (Galaxy W) and i,m use custom rom cyanogen mod, and i want ask u all...how to flash original rom back to my phone...? i,m try using odin to flash it..but some error say: <ID:0/007> Can't open the serial(COM) port.>
they cant flash it...why...? and how to fix it..? pls help...i,m newbie... (sory for my english)
24th February 2013, 11:22 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

38 posts
Re: Whats the problem..?
You may be using the Odin wrongly but why not try flashing in recovery, just off your phone, hold on and home button and you will enter recovery, then using the volume button to press install update, then flash your rom you want.

Sent from my Sony Xperia U on android 4.0.4 ice cream sandwich using xda premium

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

You can seach:how to flash rom in recovery in YouTube

Sent from my Sony Xperia U on android 4.0.4 ice cream sandwich using xda premium
24th February 2013, 11:23 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kemaman, Terengganu

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hau Bin Hui

You may be using the Odin wrongly but why not try flashing in recovery, just off your phone, hold on and home button and you will enter recovery, then using the volume button to press install update, then flash your rom you want.

already try it using recovery..but cant..something error...they say not enough memory....i dont know why...this problem make me sick...
24th February 2013, 11:35 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 122

553 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyahya

already try it using recovery..but cant..something error...they say not enough memory....i dont know why...this problem make me sick...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1821 Make this same thread in this section, and you will get responses from people who are experts in your phone
24th February 2013, 11:41 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kemaman, Terengganu

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManMark

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1821 Make this same thread in this section, and you will get responses from people who are experts in your phone

ok Thanks..i will try ask them..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread