FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

Useful info about replacing parts and accessories

105 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By Halsahaf, Senior Member on 6th May 2012, 08:31 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th August 2012, 03:42 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is there a digitizer that works for the Tmobile HD2? Phone works fine, just no touchscreen. I've since moved on to the Galaxy Note I717, but if there's a cheap way to fix my beloved HD2, I'll do it, if just to have it as a back up.

21st August 2012, 01:57 PM |#22  
Flag Ratchada (Bangkok)
Thanks Meter: 377

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken1

Is there a digitizer that works for the Tmobile HD2? Phone works fine, just no touchscreen. I've since moved on to the Galaxy Note I717, but if there's a cheap way to fix my beloved HD2, I'll do it, if just to have it as a back up.

Put an offer in on one of these:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...:X:RTQ:GB:1123
Digi is glass not plastic & digi inner skin is the better rigid material & it is the non solder socket connector type for TMOUS & any international that has the later revision socket connector digi ...
25th February 2013, 12:14 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Does anyone still know any good and cheap source for the glass (not plastic) HD2 digitizers?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread