5,596,354 Members 38,574 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Earpods working on android

Tip us?
 
Jos31211
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 63
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Frederick, MD.
Default Earpods working on android

Is there any way i can make my iphone earpods work with my galaxy note 2?

Sent from the best phone ever. Yes, the Galaxy Note 2 | Beans 10 |
 
hopesrequiem
Old
#2  
hopesrequiem's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1041
Posts: 2,727
Join Date: May 2011
Default Re: Earpods working on android

Those headphones are terrible. And to answer your question, no lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
 
nunyazz
Old
#3  
nunyazz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 145
Posts: 569
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: BTR
Several apps in the play store. Search for earbud / headset control
 
Jos31211
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 63
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Frederick, MD.
Default Re: Earpods working on android

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopesrequiem View Post
Those headphones are terrible. And to answer your question, no lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
The new earpod aren't that bad lol

Sent from the best phone ever. Yes, the Galaxy Note 2 | Beans 10 |
 
Jos31211
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 63
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Frederick, MD.
Default Re: Earpods working on android

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunyazz View Post
Several apps in the play store. Search for earbud / headset control
I tried searching apps but i want the volume buttons to work too

Sent from the best phone ever. Yes, the Galaxy Note 2 | Beans 10 |
 
bendystrawboy
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 233
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jos31211 View Post
I tried searching apps but i want the volume buttons to work too

Sent from the best phone ever. Yes, the Galaxy Note 2 | Beans 10 |
note 2 or gs3 earphones are around 2 for 5 on ebay.
 
IamPro
Old
#7  
IamPro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 196
Posts: 1,003
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendystrawboy View Post
note 2 or gs3 earphones are around 2 for 5 on ebay.
link?
 
DroidBabe
Old
#8  
DroidBabe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 411
Join Date: Mar 2011
Default Re: Earpods working on android

I like the earpods lol
 
kimdoocheol
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 685
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jos31211 View Post
I tried searching apps but i want the volume buttons to work too

Sent from the best phone ever. Yes, the Galaxy Note 2 | Beans 10 |
doesn't work.

those only set up different gestures for ONE button. you can not use three button controls on android devices.
 
macfreak1306
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimdoocheol View Post
doesn't work.

those only set up different gestures for ONE button. you can not use three button controls on android devices.
Yes you van. Samsung had headsets with volume button that function perfectly fine...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...