Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 48,139 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.2][d2lte] PAC-man AIO [AOSP]

Tip us?

Greg1007
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v20.0.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ (2/21/13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnguyen972 View Post
Everything runs smooth and awesome so far... But once a while Gallery acts up.. It won't let me to go in an album it only selects it... I had to reboot to get it back to normal. Anyone got the same issue?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhalla_ View Post
Actually, I did yesterday. A simple reboot fixed it though, as you mentioned.

+Bound for Valhalla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlprettygirl2145 View Post
That didn't work

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdaddymagraden View Post
This is unfortunately a known issue with 4.2 builds at the moment. I experienced it here and on liquid rom as well. I pulled log cats but no indication there as to what was the problem. It has to do with one of the more recent commits I would imagine. The only work around is a reboot and it seems to happen at CPU intensive situations.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Bringing everyone's attention to that 4th post I quoted. This problem is the same , but is being experienced differently by people depending on what they are doing. This is a problem common to 4.2 builds and it shortens the response to long presses to nearly instantaneous at seemingly intensive moments, and a reboot is the only known way to fix it. Just hope for a fix in the future.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greg1007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zaydaboss
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Default Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v20.0.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ (2/21/13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dphillips84 View Post
Yeah I'll have that issue from time to time, can't figure out why. Will also do it in the browser while searching...seems to go away switching between keyboards though

Interesting. Wonder if its a 4.2.2 issue

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

rawdaddymagraden
Old
Thanks Meter 599

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaydaboss View Post
Interesting. Wonder if its a 4.2.2 issue

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
Yes it is related to so.e recent commits as I stated preciously but will be fixed in coming updates hopefully

☆REMEMBER TO USE THE SEARCH BOX AT THE TOP BEFORE ASKING☆
IF I HELPED IN ANY WAY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON

jasonren29
Old
Thanks Meter 86

Is there a way to disable the home, menu and back button and only use the on screen nav?

rawdaddymagraden
Old
Thanks Meter 599

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonren29 View Post
Is there a way to disable the home, menu and back button and only use the on screen nav?

I don't believe there is but I never use them so I just use the nav bar and turn off the backlights for the keys

☆REMEMBER TO USE THE SEARCH BOX AT THE TOP BEFORE ASKING☆
IF I HELPED IN ANY WAY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON

jasonren29
Old
Thanks Meter 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdaddymagraden View Post
I don't believe there is but I never use them so I just use the nav bar and turn off the backlights for the keys

Hmm. I used to use this on cm10 and works good. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1918166. Anyway to add it to the rom?

Also, anyone has issue with bluetooth hanging on turning on or off.

klin1344
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5530

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonren29 View Post
Hmm. I used to use this on cm10 and works good. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1918166. Anyway to add it to the rom?

Also, anyone has issue with bluetooth hanging on turning on or off.

Why would you need that navbar mod to enable softkeys? You can already enable/disable (change size) them in Hybrid Properties--> Interface. And you can use ROMControl or Settings-->Toolbars to cuztomize the softkey buttons.

And for bluetooth, it works fine for me...no problems turning it on or off. I tried it in the settings and with the statusbar toggles and they both work. Try clearing the app data for Bluetooth Share.
Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.2 KitKat

| [APP][FREE][4.0+]Cardify Flashcards |
Intuitive and simple user interface, yet powerful and feature-packed.

jasonren29
Old
Thanks Meter 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by klin1344 View Post
Why would you need that navbar mod to enable softkeys? You can already enable/disable (change size) them in Hybrid Properties--> Interface. And you can use ROMControl or Settings-->Toolbars to cuztomize the softkey buttons.

And for bluetooth, it works fine for me...no problems turning it on or off. I tried it in the settings and with the statusbar toggles and they both work. Try clearing the app data for Bluetooth Share.

I am just making a reference that when I used to use that mod, the built in button would be disabled. That was my question at the first place asking if there is a way to disable built in keys when I am already having on screen nav.

I will try clearing bluetooth data and see

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Quote:

Btw, this rom is smooth, and no complaints. I am just thinking that it's redundant to have on screen mod enabled and Still have the original hardware button. It confused me sometimes.

xneolithicspx
Old
Thanks Meter 18

Quote:

While you can change the soft keys on the bottom they don't stick when you use tablet ui for some reasom

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium HD app

Big-O-Devil
Old
Thanks Meter 29
downloading now!! thanks for the great work