Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] AOKP 4.4.4 (Kitkat) Task650 (9.10.2014) (Unified)

OP task650

25th February 2013, 01:36 AM   |  #23751  
Flag Southgate
Thanks Meter: 296

2,215 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alacrify

If it were happening to anyone else, you would have seen MANY posts since the last release. I would download again (ROM and Gapps) and full wipe - and don't restore anything (including Nova settings) until you've tried it for a while.

Also, there's a really nice Q&A thread just for, you know, questions...

You're right, my bad. I'll just try a full wipe and let it sit for a while and see what happens. When I reflashed i planned on flashing it after redownloading it anyways, just kind of a strange bug.
25th February 2013, 01:40 AM   |  #23752  
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 220

1,103 posts
More
Re: [ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (2.23.2013) (AT&T)
Anyone having problems with recents not showing up in portrait mode. When I press recents I see my apps for a second then they dissappear if I press "kill all" I get a system ui crash but when I turn my phone in landscape mode my recents suddenly appear.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using XDA Premium HD app
25th February 2013, 01:59 AM   |  #23753  
Flag I am Z. Learn it, love it.
Thanks Meter: 1,164

2,294 posts
Donate to Me
More
Nope. Works for me in both landscape and portrait.
The Following User Says Thank You to CrackerTeg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 02:00 AM   |  #23754  
Thanks Meter: 128

372 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnovanova

Anyone having problems with recents not showing up in portrait mode. When I press recents I see my apps for a second then they dissappear if I press "kill all" I get a system ui crash but when I turn my phone in landscape mode my recents suddenly appear.

It works perfectly fine. Full wipe and see if it fixes it. It will. (also do that next time before asking)
25th February 2013, 02:31 AM   |  #23755  
Montreal

1,103 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amf66

It works perfectly fine. Full wipe and see if it fixes it. It will. (also do that next time before asking)

I'd rather ask first, to know and then full wipe. Reinstalling all my stuff is a long process I'd rather not repeat every day.

25th February 2013, 02:36 AM   |  #23756  
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,862

15,398 posts
More
Quote:

I'd rather ask first, to know and then full wipe. Reinstalling all my stuff is a long process I'd rather not repeat every day.

Follow the rules of the OP. Which is wipe first then if the issue is still there then post. Get used to doing it every time you flash

Wayne Tech S-III
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zelendel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 02:39 AM   |  #23757  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 47,852

21,891 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Follow the rules in the OP please. And if you want to know something search for it. If it doesn't come up in search, then you know without having to post here about and to just wipe and see if whatever issue persists. I'm starting to think I need to keep this thread closed all the time to force you guys to just follow the instructions in the OP. I didn't want to have to do that. But its looking like it might be required.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 02:53 AM   |  #23758  
Montreal

1,103 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel

Follow the rules of the OP. Which is wipe first then if the issue is still there then post. Get used to doing it every time you flash

Wayne Tech S-III

With all due respect for the op. In the passed 3 days task put out 22,22b and 23 if I were to clean flash every time that's nine hours of my weekend gone (I'd rather spend it with my family) . No offense but I try to clean install once a week. So every now and again I throw a little question out there I either get a "not me" in which case I know the problem is on my end or a "+1" so I know I'm not alone. Usually task answers promptly with no added flak. Usually I have a little problem that can be solved without a clean install or that I otherwise can live with. I don't want to throw the thread off track but my question was rom related and took less than 5 words to answer. So excuse me for taking 3 seconds of your time to save 3 hours of mine. I thought the whole point of this was to help one another. Mea Culpa.
25th February 2013, 02:56 AM   |  #23759  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 47,852

21,891 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

With all due respect for the op. In the passed 3 days task put out 22,22b and 23 if I were to clean flash every time that's nine hours of my weekend gone (I'd rather spend it with my family) . No offense but I try to clean install once a week. So every now and again I throw a little question out there I either get a "not me" in which case I know the problem is on my end or a "+1" so I know I'm not alone. Usually task answers promptly with no added flak. Usually I have a little problem that can be solved without a clean install or that I otherwise can live with. I don't want to throw the thread off track but my question was rom related and took less than 5 words to answer. So excuse me for taking 3 seconds of your time to save 3 hours of mine. I thought the whole point of this was to help one another. Mea Culpa.

I don't care how many hours it takes anyone to setup their devices. Think of the hours I put into it. Do you really think it's too much to ask? I wouldn't think so. So if you feel as though you need to save time, move on to another rom that you feel as thought might do that for you. I have rules set in the OP for good reason. Just because you feel as though you are entitled to bypass those rules and come into this thread and do as you please doesn't make it right. Please follow the rules or don't post here. This thread is not about helping one another. It's a thread for me to collect data to improve this rom. Which in turn will help me help you guys have a better OS. If you read the OP you would see that there is a FAQ which is also the Q & A. That would be where you help eachother with non development things. It's pretty simple. Thanks.

P.S- Please don't continue this here. Go post it elsewhere as it has nothing to to with the development of this ROM.
Last edited by task650; 25th February 2013 at 02:59 AM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 03:01 AM   |  #23760  
Flag winnipeg,mb
Thanks Meter: 639

1,387 posts
More
Quote:

But the is so much info on this topic it has been covered so many times. Flashing for most of us is fun! It is why we have an android phone. If you don't like having to redo it then don't flash. Or better yet get a nice, stable, boring iPhone. Then you won't have to lose a that valuable time.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaker2k For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android open kang project, butthole, jelly bean :), kitkat, suck it, use report button instead of flaming, user support thread in q&a for all the questions
Previous Thread Next Thread