5,601,223 Members 51,351 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME]JB Touchwiz Toggle Mod Themes - Red Theme Added to 23 Toggles!! 01.02.2013

Tip us?

David Dee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 817
Default Re: [THEME]JB Touchwiz Toggle Mod Themes - Red Theme Added to 23 Toggles!! 01.02.2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroyalty7 View Post
Any ideas as to why the 23 toggle stock att center clock blue mod would screw me being able to add apps to lockscreen on latest csrom v1.3? Makes no sense to me but after reflashing and reinstalling my mods one by one the above mod causes force close when I go into lockscreen options>shortcuts I can remove short cuts but adding shortcuts causes force close?? Can't tell you if it happens on any previous ROMs as I usually set everything then flash mods so I wouldnt usually go back and play with lock screen apps afterwards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
A side effect of the am/pm toggles is a problem with lockscreen shortcuts. No fix has been found. To fix you must go with a clock mod with no toggles in settings.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using XDA Premium HD app

Tablet: Asus Transformer Pad 300
ROM: Stock Rooted

If I have helped you, please don't hesitate to hit the "Thanks" button
The Following User Says Thank You to David Dee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ikjadoon
Old
Thanks Meter 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikjadoon View Post
Not to brag, but I'm using it as an opportunity learning how to decompile/recompile! That way, David won't be pestered with so many requests.

I'll write up a nice, noob-friendly guide once I figure it out! And I mean noob-friendly...I'm still kind of scared of ADB, haha.
IT'S DONE! Check it out: [GUIDE] *very* noob-friendly - learn to edit APKs - ex.: remove the brightness slider
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S IV 16GB in Black Mist
4.3 (MJ9) - stock as can be (patiently waiting for MJ9 root exploit release)
---
Sandisk 16GB microSD (review)

Guides: Noob-friendly *.apk editing, TWRP update notifications, WiFi perpetually on after JB update: a fix!
Cool apps: OBackup (automatically schedule Nandroid backups!), OSkin [BETA] (share your homescreen with others in less than 5 minutes!)

brianray14
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Default Re: [THEME]JB Touchwiz Toggle Mod Themes - Red Theme Added to 23 Toggles!! 01.02.2013

Installed this mod a few months ago and just today the icons/buttons in my notification pull down magically expanded. Before and start pics below

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361121072513.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	1737986   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361121087185.jpg
Views:	442
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	1737987  
Sent from my battery hog Samsung Galaxy-S Captivate SGH-i897 - Been turning me into an outlet whore since 2010

ikjadoon
Old
Thanks Meter 299

That happened to me once, too. Rebooting fixed it!
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S IV 16GB in Black Mist
4.3 (MJ9) - stock as can be (patiently waiting for MJ9 root exploit release)
---
Sandisk 16GB microSD (review)

Guides: Noob-friendly *.apk editing, TWRP update notifications, WiFi perpetually on after JB update: a fix!
Cool apps: OBackup (automatically schedule Nandroid backups!), OSkin [BETA] (share your homescreen with others in less than 5 minutes!)
The Following User Says Thank You to ikjadoon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brianray14
Old
Thanks Meter 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikjadoon View Post
That happened to me once, too. Rebooting fixed it!
Reboot did it, many thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
Sent from my battery hog Samsung Galaxy-S Captivate SGH-i897 - Been turning me into an outlet whore since 2010
The Following User Says Thank You to brianray14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brianthelion26
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Any way to flash this over Jedi Invasion 5 rom and not loose the Jedi Settings and Rom Toolbox in the settings? I had the 23 toggle centered ATT theme flashed for a few days and noticed that it removed that from the settings. Only thing I noticed that was different.

Love the theme, just don't want to loose any of the settings that the rom has. If this isn't possible, is there another blue theme that can be used?

Thanks

pappcam
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Not sure if the OP is still active but the Green 23 stock toggle changes the brightness slider blue. Everything else is stock or green except for the slider. I have a non-AT&T phone.

Works great otherwise.

David Dee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 817

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianthelion26 View Post
Any way to flash this over Jedi Invasion 5 rom and not loose the Jedi Settings and Rom Toolbox in the settings? I had the 23 toggle centered ATT theme flashed for a few days and noticed that it removed that from the settings. Only thing I noticed that was different.

Love the theme, just don't want to loose any of the settings that the rom has. If this isn't possible, is there another blue theme that can be used?

Thanks
Go into the flashable zip for the theme and remove the secsettings.apk before you flash.

The Following User Says Thank You to David Dee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

David Dee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 817

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappcam View Post
Not sure if the OP is still active but the Green 23 stock toggle changes the brightness slider blue. Everything else is stock or green except for the slider. I have a non-AT&T phone.

Works great otherwise.
Active but distracted on a number of other projects. Will take a look tonight.

brianthelion26
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Dee View Post
Go into the flashable zip for the theme and remove the secsettings.apk before you flash.

Thanks man. I'll give that a shot

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe