FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[ROM] [4.2.2] AOKP :: jb-mr1 :: build-6 :: grouper

87 posts
Thanks Meter: 186
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th February 2013, 05:53 PM |#11  
GreyCelt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Re: [ROM] [4.2.1] AOKP :: jb-mr1 :: build-3 :: grouper
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenypowa

Question. Do I need to install the new bootloader/radio to install the 4.2.2 rom?

I just flashed the 4.2.2 and I'm on the "old" 3.14 bootloader and everything is working great. As a side note, I also did a dirty flash from aokp jb mr1 build3 to the 4.2.2 after wiping only cache & dalvik cache.

Sent from my AOKP JB MR1 B3 Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
The Following User Says Thank You to GreyCelt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
20th February 2013, 06:22 AM |#12  
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Just installed the unofficial 4.2.2... what happened to overclock? Kernel can only go up to 1.3Ghz. Previously 1.7Ghz was available.
20th February 2013, 06:26 AM |#13  
poondog's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 12,693
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gururise

Just installed the unofficial 4.2.2... what happened to overclock? Kernel can only go up to 1.3Ghz. Previously 1.7Ghz was available.

Official AOKP builds are not pub. Only the pub builds contained the custom kernel (Steve compiled faux ultimate with it) which goes up to 1.6 GHz
These builds include the stock Google kernel iirc
25th February 2013, 01:42 AM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 545
 
More
Re: [ROM] [4.2.1] AOKP :: jb-mr1 :: build-3 :: grouper
Looks like build 4 is up on goo.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
25th February 2013, 02:55 AM |#15  
FitAmp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Terrace
Thanks Meter: 693
 
More
Re: [ROM] [4.2.1] AOKP :: jb-mr1 :: build-3 :: grouper
Quote:
Originally Posted by brizey

Looks like build 4 is up on goo.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Yup its definitely up

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
25th February 2013, 01:03 PM |#16  
nuclearmonkeyuk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Coventry
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
Re: [ROM] [4.2.1] AOKP :: jb-mr1 :: build-3 :: grouper
OK so running build 4.. First custom ROM I've put on my 7.. If I change ui to tablet mode in the ROM settings all is fine until I go to play a game eg.. NFS:MW the status bar stays at the bottom of the screen (which now becomes the right side of the screen to play in landscape) but because of this the game is forced to play in portrait mode so you lose half the picture

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
25th February 2013, 03:21 PM |#17  
tdizzle404's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag North Georgia
Thanks Meter: 1,101
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] [4.2.1] AOKP :: jb-mr1 :: build-3 :: grouper
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearmonkeyuk

OK so running build 4.. First custom ROM I've put on my 7.. If I change ui to tablet mode in the ROM settings all is fine until I go to play a game eg.. NFS:MW the status bar stays at the bottom of the screen (which now becomes the right side of the screen to play in landscape) but because of this the game is forced to play in portrait mode so you lose half the picture

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Tablet ui has some issues with the nav bar. phablet works fine. you can always add the remove have bar toggle and just remove it also .

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to tdizzle404 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2013, 01:02 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Can we finally get a fix for the gradient banding? Evident on the settings menu really bad.

Other than that, thank you for your hard work guys.
27th February 2013, 03:12 AM |#19  
tdizzle404's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag North Georgia
Thanks Meter: 1,101
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] [4.2.1] AOKP :: jb-mr1 :: build-3 :: grouper
Quote:
Originally Posted by caliber177

Can we finally get a fix for the gradient banding? Evident on the settings menu really bad.

Other than that, thank you for your hard work guys.

Change the theme it seems to fix it but I'm pretty sure there is a build prop edit around here somewhere. But I agree its horrible lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
27th February 2013, 03:46 AM |#20  
Senior Member
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Honestly makes me want to sell my tablet. Its awful.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes