5,600,919 Members 41,539 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Are you going to get the Samsung Galaxy Note 3???
Yes 54 49.54%
No 28 25.69%
Maybe 27 24.77%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][MOD][APP][THEME] JellyBomb Domination Ver. 21.0.0 - Final Update!

Tip us?

dave0812
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Default Re: [ROM] [Team VeNuM] JellyBomb ver. 13.0.0 -[LK8] - "THE BOMB HAS DROPPED-OFFICIALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeisRisen View Post
I wish I could find an un-themed version of this ROM. Love all the features and performance of it, but as a professional, I can't really deal with the bubble gum theme.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
Just use some if the zips for un installing the jelly bombs and so forth. After that if u use a launcher like nova u can change the icons to whatever u want.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

HeisRisen
Old
(Last edited by HeisRisen; 25th February 2013 at 01:14 AM.)
Thanks Meter 41
Default Re: [ROM] [Team VeNuM] JellyBomb ver. 13.0.0 -[LK8] - "THE BOMB HAS DROPPED-OFFICIALL

I do presentations from my phone via prezi or Polaris using allshare. So my phone screen is shared quite a bit. Having a cartoon jelly bean for a volume slide or over scroll didn't sit well with my boss.

Not sure what your intentions were behind your comment, but it seemed super constructive!

Just was hoping somebody might have an answer to my problem. I'd pay for a supported working un-themed version of this ROM. I have to keep it clean.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

What do you mean uninstalling jellybombs? There are zips for uninstalling the theme? Can you elaborate? If need be, shoot me a pm so not to clutter the thread.

If I helped you please hit the Thanks button.

Tw1sted247
Old
Thanks Meter 820
Josh any idea what it was in this latest build that causes the sd card to unmount constantly? It also made it ride over to purge ROM's.
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3
JellyBomb v3.2.0 / Strongsteve Odexed Blue 3.2 / ToXiC 1.0.2
Apex Launcher Pro / Nova Launcher
Kernel:by Freeza
Baseband: Mj4
TeamWinRecovery 2.6.3.7

Flash-a-holic

Retired Devices: Samsung a-920 ->Motorola Q ->Palm Pre ->HTC Evo4G -> Galaxy Note 2

artistree
Old
Thanks Meter 112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw1sted247 View Post
Josh any idea what it was in this latest build that causes the sd card to unmount constantly? It also made it ride over to purge ROM's.
I was having the same problem you wouldn't happen to use a sandisk would you?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

dave0812
Old
Thanks Meter 15
go here http://www.xdafileserver.nl/index.ph...2%2FTEST+STUFF

look back through the folders and look for find 1, remove jellybomb images 2. normal ics blue sliders 3.and look at post 6940 for normal overscroll link. that will get u closer. i use thaiconultimate to switch on icons on nova ........
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeisRisen View Post
I do presentations from my phone via prezi or Polaris using allshare. So my phone screen is shared quite a bit. Having a cartoon jelly bean for a volume slide or over scroll didn't sit well with my boss.

Not sure what your intentions were behind your comment, but it seemed super constructive!

Just was hoping somebody might have an answer to my problem. I'd pay for a supported working un-themed version of this ROM. I have to keep it clean.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

What do you mean uninstalling jellybombs? There are zips for uninstalling the theme? Can you elaborate? If need be, shoot me a pm so not to clutter the thread.

look back through the folders and look for find 1, remove jellybomb images 2. normal ics blue sliders 3.and look at post 6940 for normal overscroll link. that will get u closer. i use thaiconultimate to switch on icons on nova ........

The Following User Says Thank You to dave0812 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HeisRisen
Old
Thanks Meter 41

Thank you for your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave0812 View Post

If I helped you please hit the Thanks button.

modmandan
Old
Thanks Meter 140

Quote:
Originally Posted by artistree View Post
I was having the same problem you wouldn't happen to use a sandisk would you?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
I'm also having this issue and yes, it is a SanDisk as well. I'm not gonna go out and spend money for a different card though, has to be a way to fix it!

Sent from my phone with an identity crisis.
My Phone
Samsung Galaxy Note II
JELLYBOMB DOMINATION
Wife's Phone
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Holy Grail
If my post is any help, please click "Thanks"

oxmis
Old
Thanks Meter 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by modmandan View Post
I'm also having this issue and yes, it is a SanDisk as well. I'm not gonna go out and spend money for a different card though, has to be a way to fix it!

Sent from my phone with an identity crisis.
Its not because of the card. I had a pny now I have a sandisk. No problems with the sandisk. What version of JellyBomb are you guys using. Im on v13

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2
DO IT!

Handset: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Model: SM-N9000P
Rom: stock MJ4 rooted
Launcher: Stock TW
Kernel: STOCK
Recovery: TWRP
Baseband: MJ4
Android: v4.3

Skunk Ape1
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4780

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxmis View Post
Its not because of the card. I had a pny now I have a sandisk. No problems with the sandisk. What version of JellyBomb are you guys using. Im on v13

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2
You guys with the sd card problem. Have you tried formatting them to fat32?

The Following User Says Thank You to Skunk Ape1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xyojimbox
Old
Thanks Meter 413

Will this ever be updated to ma7 just curious

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Tags
fast smooth rom, great battery life, jellybomb, team venum, wifi tether