★[ROM][4.1.2][Sept 29] Hyperdrive RLS16 ║ Evolution of TW Custom Roms ║ ★

OP sbreen94

Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive RLS16 Has been released!!
24th February 2013, 09:54 PM   |  #971  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 263

1,143 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbreen94

You must disable light manager in Hyperdrive control and it will turn off

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

So i left my phone last night with almost 100% and then i woke up and it was like 80%, i have 21 minutes of screen on time and and its 68% any advice on what i can do, Im on RLS 7
24th February 2013, 10:25 PM   |  #972  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 19,082

4,627 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinGee

So i left my phone last night with almost 100% and then i woke up and it was like 80%, i have 21 minutes of screen on time and and its 68% any advice on what i can do, Im on RLS 7

First which kernel are you using? , second have you looked at what is draining your battery ?, third how long have you had it installed?
The Following User Says Thank You to sbreen94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 10:35 PM   |  #973  
Flag Queens, NY
Thanks Meter: 256

606 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: ★[ROM][2/20] Hyperdrive RLS7 ☆ | Fully Customizable | HyperControl | Tweaks | Spe
I have been watching this thread for a while and I really wanted to try this ROM. I'm currently using T-Mobile so I decided to do some research on how to get it working on my device. I found a porting guide by Pure Motive and decided to try it out. I got it up and running flawlessly! This ROM is amazing! I haven't had any issues at all with it! Here are some of my battery results using Rls7 and the "shhhh" kernel lol. Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361745306139.jpg
Views:	566
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	1758049Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361745319055.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	1758050Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361745333285.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	1758052Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361745345648.jpg
Views:	558
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	1758054

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 10:52 PM   |  #974  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 263

1,143 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

First which kernel are you using? , second have you looked at what is draining your battery ?, third how long have you had it installed?

Deviant Kernel, ive had this rom installed for a couple days now.
25th February 2013, 12:02 AM   |  #975  

4,627 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: ★[ROM][2/20] Hyperdrive RLS7 ☆ | Fully Customizable | HyperControl | Tweaks | Spe
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinGee

Deviant Kernel, ive had this rom installed for a couple days now.

Have you changed your cpu settings. I believe the default min is 1.1 ghz. Also try a different kernel. Not all kernels work the same on all phones

25th February 2013, 12:30 AM   |  #976  
Flag Willamette Valley
Thanks Meter: 273

1,292 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephpalozzi

So I finally did get a good MD5 hash and have luck number 7 installed. I am enjoying the new Hyperdrive control functions area in the setting menu. The power control is a nice addition (any chance to add voltage tweaks in there?). The only issue I'm having is TrevE Wifi. Still crashing out after 30 seconds or so.
As for governors - I've used with LK, Rath, and KTweaker for a few days each and I keep coming back to Rath's. It really does seem to give me the best battery life to performance ratio.

I assume you mean performance control in the hyperdrive control settings menu. You can set clock speed, governor, scheduler, voltage and fast charge, among other things. BTW, LK, Rath and KT are kernels; KTweaker is an app to set the KT kernel. Have you noticed that the minimum CPU doesn't appear to stick after reboot? I know that was an issue on some other roms. However, if you use CPU Spy, it appears that the setting in fact sticks.
25th February 2013, 01:02 AM   |  #977  
Thanks Meter: 47

289 posts
More
I have to say, this is a phenomenal ROM! I like everything about it - the options, the included backgrounds, the aroma installer. Mmmm, mmmm, good.

I had used RLS 6 for a couple of days and started having some random quirkyness that I couldn't relate to any specific processes or apps. About that time, Slim Beans stable came out and I tried that. Same thing w/random quirks. I have been running RLS 7 since Friday and it's stable as a rock for me.

I have noticed 2 things: Off and on, the green LED stays on even after it is pulled off of the charger. I just turned off LED manager, so hopefully that will fix it. Some of the various settings don't stick after a reboot. The most annoying one is screen timeout. If these are the worst that happens in the next few days, I'm making a donation.

One request - I would love a classy dark live wallpaper made to go with Hyperdrive.
25th February 2013, 01:24 AM   |  #978  
Thanks Meter: 1

33 posts
My system sounds don't work when making screen selections. Anybody run into this problem?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
25th February 2013, 01:43 AM   |  #979  

4,627 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvgdgts

I have to say, this is a phenomenal ROM! I like everything about it - the options, the included backgrounds, the aroma installer. Mmmm, mmmm, good.

I had used RLS 6 for a couple of days and started having some random quirkyness that I couldn't relate to any specific processes or apps. About that time, Slim Beans stable came out and I tried that. Same thing w/random quirks. I have been running RLS 7 since Friday and it's stable as a rock for me.

I have noticed 2 things: Off and on, the green LED stays on even after it is pulled off of the charger. I just turned off LED manager, so hopefully that will fix it. Some of the various settings don't stick after a reboot. The most annoying one is screen timeout. If these are the worst that happens in the next few days, I'm making a donation.

One request - I would love a classy dark live wallpaper made to go with Hyperdrive.

Glad your enjoying it man! I'll talk to my wallpaper/media guru and see if we can whip some other stuff up

The Following User Says Thank You to sbreen94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 06:39 AM   |  #980  
Thanks Meter: 2

36 posts
Quote:

Glad your enjoying it man! I'll talk to my wallpaper/media guru and see if we can whip some other stuff up

I would like this too. Some kind of dark/blue/silver theme would give this great ROM a new fresh look to go along with all the features. Been using RLS7 for couple days now and only thing I have noticed that isn't working just right are the LED notifications. I.E. Read message still notify's from AOSP messanger even if you hit close from popup SMS.

Edit: Also my voice input button isn't working for keyboard.
Last edited by rogue5099; 25th February 2013 at 07:04 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread