Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM][LINARO][AOSP][4.2.2] Team Asylum CM - Slim and Fast [03-04-2013]

OP antiochasylum

24th February 2013, 03:39 PM   |  #321  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2005
Just checking...SDS and mem-exploit has been patched with this rom's included kernel?
25th February 2013, 02:14 AM   |  #322  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
i have never compiled, is it possible to put the original framework-res-apk into the zip from CM10 to this rom...would it work?
25th February 2013, 02:46 AM   |  #323  
estanenmi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mexico
Thanks Meter: 27
 
190 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][LINARO][AOSP][4.2.2] Team Asylum CM - Slim and Fast [02-17-2013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alibaba92

i have never compiled, is it possible to put the original framework-res-apk into the zip from CM10 to this rom...would it work?

nop

Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk 2
27th February 2013, 09:03 PM   |  #324  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
this ROM was working absolutely brilliant for me, until it burnt up my microSD card. The phone used to get so heated up right in the centre where the microSD card resided, even during normal app usage. Don't know whether it's a bug from CM or this ROM, but every time i would lock the device, the microSD card would get unmounted and unlocking the device would re-mount it. And moreover, any graphic-intensive game would just shut the phone down, due to overheating or something.

- Back to Cyanogenmod for now. No overheating issues whatsoever, and everything runs fine. -
(PS - Nothing happened to the phone. It's just the card.)
1st March 2013, 12:55 AM   |  #325  
antiochasylum's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Burleson TX
Thanks Meter: 7,669
 
4,119 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][LINARO][AOSP][4.2.2] Team Asylum CM - Slim and Fast [02-17-2013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sankwlf

this ROM was working absolutely brilliant for me, until it burnt up my microSD card. The phone used to get so heated up right in the centre where the microSD card resided, even during normal app usage. Don't know whether it's a bug from CM or this ROM, but every time i would lock the device, the microSD card would get unmounted and unlocking the device would re-mount it. And moreover, any graphic-intensive game would just shut the phone down, due to overheating or something.

- Back to Cyanogenmod for now. No overheating issues whatsoever, and everything runs fine. -
(PS - Nothing happened to the phone. It's just the card.)

I can promise you changing images to black had absolutely nothing to do with what you are describing.

Everything you are describing is kernel related, and the kernel is compiled directly from CM, with no modifications.

You had another under lying issue.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to antiochasylum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2013, 05:57 AM   |  #326  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiochasylum

I can promise you changing images to black had absolutely nothing to do with what you are describing.

Everything you are describing is kernel related, and the kernel is compiled directly from CM, with no modifications.

You had another under lying issue.

Does your kernel include the SDS fix and the exynos mem patch?
1st March 2013, 08:47 AM   |  #327  
antiochasylum's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Burleson TX
Thanks Meter: 7,669
 
4,119 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][LINARO][AOSP][4.2.2] Team Asylum CM - Slim and Fast [02-17-2013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemos

Does your kernel include the SDS fix and the exynos mem patch?

If CM has it, mine has it. I don't know what the SDS is however
The Following User Says Thank You to antiochasylum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2013, 10:24 AM   |  #328  
zekurosu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 396
 
1,251 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
will u update this rom to cater r3p1 mali driver in the near future mr anti?

thanks in advance
1st March 2013, 04:39 PM   |  #329  
leomd333's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lisburn
Thanks Meter: 48
 
882 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sswagonman

me next


sent from the asylum v1 cell 2

metallica<3
1st March 2013, 08:16 PM   |  #330  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiochasylum

I can promise you changing images to black had absolutely nothing to do with what you are describing.

Everything you are describing is kernel related, and the kernel is compiled directly from CM, with no modifications.

You had another under lying issue.

If so, what could it be? Because I've tried different microSD cards with the new CM10.1 nightlies and they all work fine.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes