5,600,984 Members 43,700 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][LINARO][AOSP][4.2.2] Team Asylum CM - Slim and Fast [03-04-2013]

Tip us?

Daemos
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Just checking...SDS and mem-exploit has been patched with this rom's included kernel?

alibaba92
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i have never compiled, is it possible to put the original framework-res-apk into the zip from CM10 to this rom...would it work?

estanenmi
Old
Thanks Meter 27

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][LINARO][AOSP][4.2.2] Team Asylum CM - Slim and Fast [02-17-2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibaba92 View Post
i have never compiled, is it possible to put the original framework-res-apk into the zip from CM10 to this rom...would it work?
nop

Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk 2

sankwlf
Old
Thanks Meter 11
this ROM was working absolutely brilliant for me, until it burnt up my microSD card. The phone used to get so heated up right in the centre where the microSD card resided, even during normal app usage. Don't know whether it's a bug from CM or this ROM, but every time i would lock the device, the microSD card would get unmounted and unlocking the device would re-mount it. And moreover, any graphic-intensive game would just shut the phone down, due to overheating or something.

- Back to Cyanogenmod for now. No overheating issues whatsoever, and everything runs fine. -
(PS - Nothing happened to the phone. It's just the card.)

antiochasylum
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7551

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][LINARO][AOSP][4.2.2] Team Asylum CM - Slim and Fast [02-17-2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sankwlf View Post
this ROM was working absolutely brilliant for me, until it burnt up my microSD card. The phone used to get so heated up right in the centre where the microSD card resided, even during normal app usage. Don't know whether it's a bug from CM or this ROM, but every time i would lock the device, the microSD card would get unmounted and unlocking the device would re-mount it. And moreover, any graphic-intensive game would just shut the phone down, due to overheating or something.

- Back to Cyanogenmod for now. No overheating issues whatsoever, and everything runs fine. -
(PS - Nothing happened to the phone. It's just the card.)
I can promise you changing images to black had absolutely nothing to do with what you are describing.

Everything you are describing is kernel related, and the kernel is compiled directly from CM, with no modifications.

You had another under lying issue.

Click below to see my teams work

Team Asylum CM 10.1 for the Galaxy Note 2 LTE
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Galaxy Note 2 HSPA
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Nexus 4(mako)
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 For the N7000

Nexus One < Tab 7 < Xoom < Tab 10.1 < Nexus S < Galaxy S II < Tab 7 Plus < Galaxy Nexus < Galaxy Note N7K < Nexus 7 < Galaxy S III < AT&T Galaxy S III < Galaxy Note II < Nexus 4 < Nexus 7 2013 < Galaxy Note 3 < Nexus 5
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to antiochasylum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Daemos
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiochasylum View Post
I can promise you changing images to black had absolutely nothing to do with what you are describing.

Everything you are describing is kernel related, and the kernel is compiled directly from CM, with no modifications.

Does your kernel include the SDS fix and the exynos mem patch?

antiochasylum
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7551

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemos View Post
Does your kernel include the SDS fix and the exynos mem patch?
If CM has it, mine has it. I don't know what the SDS is however

Click below to see my teams work

Team Asylum CM 10.1 for the Galaxy Note 2 LTE
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Galaxy Note 2 HSPA
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Nexus 4(mako)
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 For the N7000

Nexus One < Tab 7 < Xoom < Tab 10.1 < Nexus S < Galaxy S II < Tab 7 Plus < Galaxy Nexus < Galaxy Note N7K < Nexus 7 < Galaxy S III < AT&T Galaxy S III < Galaxy Note II < Nexus 4 < Nexus 7 2013 < Galaxy Note 3 < Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to antiochasylum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zekurosu
Old
Thanks Meter 292
will u update this rom to cater r3p1 mali driver in the near future mr anti?

thanks in advance

Evolution of my Android:-
Sammy SII < Note N7K < Note II < SIV < Note N9K5 < LG D802

Current ROM:-
Cloudy Stock 1.3 with twrp 2.7 enhanced with SimpleKernel v4

MalignantQuechnitlan
Old
Thanks Meter 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by sswagonman View Post
me next

sent from the asylum v1 cell 2
metallica<3

sankwlf
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiochasylum View Post

If so, what could it be? Because I've tried different microSD cards with the new CM10.1 nightlies and they all work fine.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe