5,606,409 Members 33,444 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][KFHD7][7.3.1] ♦ Kinology 2.0.1 ♦ 2013/04/20 ♦

Tip us?

etom
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Re: [ROM][KFHD7][7.2.3] ♦ Kinology 1.0 ♦ 2013/02/23 ♦

Would you be able to provide md5 sums for the downloads, please?

Sent from my KFTT using xda premium

psych0phobia
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 406

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by etom View Post
Would you be able to provide md5 sums for the downloads, please?
Added to first post.
The Following User Says Thank You to psych0phobia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

persano
Old
Thanks Meter 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by psych0phobia View Post
Added to first post.
this can be themed?, is the system deodex too?

Help a Good Cause http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2666458 Help us releasing the kernel

psych0phobia
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 406

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by persano View Post
this can be themed?, is the system deodex too?
Yes, I'm sure it can be themed. Personally, I'll be waiting for the ROM to mature a bit before messing with themes, as I value stability over looks, but I certainly won't stop anyone else from theming it.

persano
Old
Thanks Meter 235
Quote:
Yes, I'm sure it can be themed. Personally, I'll be waiting for the ROM to mature a bit before messing with themes, as I value stability over looks, but I certainly won't stop anyone else from theming it.
thanks for the information, how do you deodex all? what tool do you used, great job, only wanted to knok

Help a Good Cause http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2666458 Help us releasing the kernel

psych0phobia
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 406

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
how do you deodex all? what tool do you used
I have a set of scripts that I wrote myself - they call out to baksmali/smali, optipng, and zipalign, using 7za for packing. I used to maintain the Samsung Galaxy S ROM "Apex", so it's old-hat to me at this point.

persano
Old
Thanks Meter 235
Quote:
I have a set of scripts that I wrote myself - they call out to baksmali/smali, optipng, and zipalign, using 7za for packing. I used to maintain the Samsung Galaxy S ROM "Apex", so it's old-hat to me at this point.
do you put init.d scrip to put your customized tweaks when you release a new update or you put it so anyone can use any tweak?, i like this rom!

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

can you give me your system.img, please. i want to extract some things so i can theme them

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

could you add bravia engine 2 and xloud please

psych0phobia
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 406

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
can you give me your system.img, please. i want to extract some things so i can theme them
Just download the part1, part3, and part4 zips? (part5 if you're touching google stuff)

persano
Old
Thanks Meter 235
Quote:
Just download the part1, part3, and part4 zips? (part5 if you're touching google stuff)
thanks, but i will theme all when i get my tablet, other thing, the launcher is the same ?, the keyboard? and the nav bar cut it?

Jester6
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by jailuis View Post
Reporting some issues here. I've suffered 2 reboot already, and apps are going black from time to time. I love the ROM but that's frustrating. Is anyone else experiencing the same?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
I haven't seen anything like this yet, just the inability to see the storage under device, but I froze and uninstalled some things so that is most certainly my bad.

I would try wiping system, data, and both caches before flashing as this sounds like symptoms of a dirty flash to me.
Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic.