Post Reply

Themes for Galaxy 10.1

OP Leogp

17th September 2012, 07:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 23
 
163 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Hi there,

I'm new toXDA, and would like to know if you guys have any ideas for themes and where can I download them.
I'm currently running CM10,which I'm liking a lot btw. Only thing I miss is the battery percentage indicator on the status bar, it's gone and I can't find a way to show it there!

Any themes suggestions are appreciated

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Leogp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd September 2012, 01:06 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
i want to know too
22nd September 2012, 05:50 PM   |  #3  
Jay Rock's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chula Vista
Thanks Meter: 295
 
2,090 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
I've been wanting themes lately and haven't seen any here but I found this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1801752
The Following User Says Thank You to Jay Rock For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd September 2012, 06:13 PM   |  #4  
djmatt604's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vancity
Thanks Meter: 1,790
 
1,766 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
i am teaching myself how to theme now...maybe I will be able to release a xmas present for everyone this yr If i can devote enough time to it.
The Following User Says Thank You to djmatt604 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th September 2012, 04:10 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 23
 
163 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Rock

I've been wanting themes lately and haven't seen any here but I found this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1801752

Thanks for the reply mate. I'll try a couple of them and post the result later...
27th September 2012, 04:58 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 23
 
163 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatt604

i am teaching myself how to theme now...maybe I will be able to release a xmas present for everyone this yr If i can devote enough time to it.

That's nice man, when you do it, post me the link, I'll sure try!
27th September 2012, 09:06 PM   |  #7  
scaryshark's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 208
 
384 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leogp

That's nice man, when you do it, post me the link, I'll sure try!

On CM10 go to settings, system, combined bar & select battery style and you can check battery percentage. It's better than nothing

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app
30th September 2012, 02:50 AM   |  #8  
sun1204's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Angry
Looking for it tooo
25th February 2013, 05:36 AM   |  #9  
mexicandroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 293
 
1,421 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Re: Themes for Galaxy 10.1
I tried downloading some of the themes that had a T that means its compatible with tablets and i still could not get them to apply. Anybody else had better luck with any theme chooser themes?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
25th February 2013, 05:39 AM   |  #10  
Jay Rock's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chula Vista
Thanks Meter: 295
 
2,090 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicandroid

I tried downloading some of the themes that had a T that means its compatible with tablets and i still could not get them to apply. Anybody else had better luck with any theme chooser themes?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

You have to edit your build.prop

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes