[Kernel][Sense 4] crpalmer | August 25, 2013

Tip us?

crpalmer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1494
Quote:
Originally Posted by t1gartist View Post
ok i got that fixed everything went great. it had another error abootimg command not found. so i updated git with the eroor but i thought i seen the command in makefile or do i need to install it into a specific folder?
abootimg is a linux command that you'll need to install. Probably

sudo apt-get install abootimg

will be what you need.

t1gartist
Old
Thanks Meter 287
Yeah I edited same time u posted Lmao I forgot about abootimg everything went great

CharliesTheMan
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2476

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [Kernel] [Feb 22] crpalmer's [Linaro 4.8 -O3] [Linux 3.4.33][hotplug, thermald, e

Crpalmer, as much as I like sweep2wake being left out, snuzzo (rezound developer, great dude) and I may have figured out something that would be helpful for you if you do decide to build with s2w.

If it ends up being useful and tests good ill shoot you a PM and send it to you.

Sent from my DNA... S-Off like a baws
Help CharliesTheMan out by signing up for Copy with this link https://copy.com?r=lK6L1Y

The Following User Says Thank You to CharliesTheMan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

madAdam6LOVE
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Default Re: [Kernel] [Feb 22] crpalmer's [Linaro 4.8 -O3] [Linux 3.4.33][hotplug, thermald, e

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharliesTheMan View Post
Crpalmer, as much as I like sweep2wake being left out, snuzzo (rezound developer, great dude) and I may have figured out something that would be helpful for you if you do decide to build with s2w.

If it ends up being useful and tests good ill shoot you a PM and send it to you.

Sent from my DNA... S-Off like a baws
I'm a S2W user. FWIW, Cubed S2W seems much more responsive to the touch than Beastmode S2W.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
Samsung Galaxy S4 ME7 Rooted

Nexus 7 Slimbean

cc16177
Old
Thanks Meter 181
I searched the thread for "wireless" before posting this and got no results so here goes...

Anyone have trouble using a wireless charger? I've been on this kernel for 2-3 days with great success (both in regards to battery life and performance) but I just took it off my wireless charger and had to hold the power button to reboot because the orange LED never turned off and the screen wouldn't wake up.

I do have my min at 192 and max at 1712 but I am running the "faster" processor and haven't had any issues with lowering the min or raising the max in the past.

I am open to any suggestions...

Thanks!

t1gartist
Old
Thanks Meter 287
What are your setting wireless works greats for me

crpalmer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1494

What version are you using?

Did you change any voltages?

FYI, I use a wireless charger every day but I am binned as fast.

cc16177
Old
Thanks Meter 181

Quote:
Originally Posted by crpalmer View Post
What version are you using?

Did you change any voltages?

FYI, I use a wireless charger every day but I am binned as fast.
I am using the latest version and the only adjustments I make from stock are to lower the min speed and raise the max.

I will test it again tomorrow, I only use my wireless charger at my office and have left for the day.

crpalmer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1494

Oh, and if you haven't rebooted since, can you try to grab a copy of /proc/last_kmsg?

cc16177
Old
Thanks Meter 181

Quote:
Originally Posted by crpalmer View Post
Oh, and if you haven't rebooted since, can you try to grab a copy of /proc/last_kmsg?
Just sent you a PM