[ROM][PORT][JB] XenonMOD v2.01 | Stability Achieved | Stock Enhanced

OP Taimur Akmal

22nd February 2013, 11:01 AM   |  #51  
Flag corpus christi,tx
Thanks Meter: 74

252 posts
More
Re: [ROM][PORT][JB] XenonMOD v2.01 | Stability Achieved | Stock Enhanced
WellI tried and this Rom got stuck on a bootloop.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
23rd February 2013, 12:42 AM   |  #52  
Flag Delaware
Thanks Meter: 2,047

4,452 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by txnolesfan93

WellI tried and this Rom got stuck on a bootloop.

Did you do a full and complete wipe before flashing?
25th February 2013, 08:27 AM   |  #53  
Flag corpus christi,tx
Thanks Meter: 74

252 posts
More
Well I was on xenon v2.01 / ajk v1.6 then I cloned to 2nd rom in recovery.. then I wiped data/cache/dalvik and installed captivating rom 4.2.2 then reflashed ajk v1.6 and everything started up fine in captivating rom and recovery showed I had a second rom which was xenon. Went to recovery and primary rom loaded fine (captivating) but loading secondary (xenon) got stuck on samsung screen loop.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Another thing on this rom.. I can not get edit in multi window to work. I tried killing app in tb and then going to app manager and clearing data and disabling then enabling but it does nothing. Anything im missing on that?

25th February 2013, 04:37 PM   |  #54  
Thanks Meter: 137

394 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by txnolesfan93

Well I was on xenon v2.01 / ajk v1.6 then I cloned to 2nd rom in recovery.. then I wiped data/cache/dalvik and installed captivating rom 4.2.2 then reflashed ajk v1.6 and everything started up fine in captivating rom and recovery showed I had a second rom which was xenon. Went to recovery and primary rom loaded fine (captivating) but loading secondary (xenon) got stuck on samsung screen loop.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Another thing on this rom.. I can not get edit in multi window to work. I tried killing app in tb and then going to app manager and clearing data and disabling then enabling but it does nothing. Anything im missing on that?

You cant dual boot Sammy base roms
28th March 2013, 06:22 PM   |  #55  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
cool
nice
18th July 2013, 03:38 AM   |  #56  
Flag crestview
Thanks Meter: 4

17 posts
More
i tried this rom on my s2 and nice i must say but now o know its just for exspreamints but the s voice crashes im not sure if its cuz i use the wrong dl or what but ill give the r1 a try and see if its better btw how do i get the jeboo kernal
20th July 2013, 08:39 PM   |  #57  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 368

288 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethingnoob

i tried this rom on my s2 and nice i must say but now o know its just for exspreamints but the s voice crashes im not sure if its cuz i use the wrong dl or what but ill give the r1 a try and see if its better btw how do i get the jeboo kernal

The S-Voice is experimental. Haven't really got the chance to update the thread as I don't have the device and I am preparing for exams. You can get Jeboo Kernel by going to his thread. You should read the previous posts by other people and see what worked for them as every Kernel has different tweaks and it may not respond well to this ROM.
21st July 2013, 07:07 PM   |  #58  
philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 4

47 posts
More
USB Debugging problem -connection to computer
I loaded this rom and set it up the way I like it. Everything is great.

But just now I went to connect it to my computer using the stock USB cable, tried multiple USB port, USB utilities, and researched some online with no luck. "USB device not recognized."

So far all other Roms I have no problem with the USB cable and my computer.

Does anyone have any thoughts? I must be missing something simple.

Well, I flashed some roms that did work with the USB connection to my computer. Nothing works. What?

I did a system restore on my computer. No fix.

I cleaned up my old unused drivers on my computer and all the Samsung drivers to do a reinstall. No fix.

Ok, what did I do...

Found my problem. I broke my USB phone jack. I hooked it up to charge and the phone was still discharging. Time to rip the phone apart and clean / look for a broken solder joint. BUMMER!...
Last edited by tsmith154; 22nd July 2013 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Broke my USB jack in the phone.
18th November 2013, 08:58 PM   |  #59  
Flag Clinton
Thanks Meter: 34

197 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taimur Akmal

The S-Voice is experimental. Haven't really got the chance to update the thread as I don't have the device and I am preparing for exams. You can get Jeboo Kernel by going to his thread. You should read the previous posts by other people and see what worked for them as every Kernel has different tweaks and it may not respond well to this ROM.

I downloaded the r1 version of this ROM and I love it more then shostock3! My only complaint is that I noticed the apps in the change log that where "removed" are still in the /system/app folder even though they don't show up in the application manager list. Please look into this. Also I know its supposed to be enhanced stock but is it possible to add halo support in the next version?
18th November 2013, 10:02 PM   |  #60  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 2,303

1,302 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie407

I downloaded the r1 version of this ROM and I love it more then shostock3! My only complaint is that I noticed the apps in the change log that where "removed" are still in the /system/app folder even though they don't show up in the application manager list. Please look into this. Also I know its supposed to be enhanced stock but is it possible to add halo support in the next version?

This rom is no longer in development, if you need/want newer features I'm afraid you'll have to switch roms.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
enhanced, jelly bean xxslj 4.1.2, optimized, rom, xenonmod s2
Previous Thread Next Thread