Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,758 Members 46,454 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sub Forum For Korean Note SHV-E160

Tip us?

maestrobarako
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Default Re: Sub Forum For Korean Note SHV-E160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metzdroid View Post
Hey guys! Sorry, was busy the whole week and have only new posts just today. So it seems that there is already an official JB upgrade via Kies and darkspr1te ("The Man") made a leak JB ROM (Cherry ROM) as well.

As much as I would like to update to the official JB, I am still enjoying the 9000lang for now, actually having fun customizing homescreens everyday. Is 9000lang ROM still the smoothest ROM for our E160L device?
actaully...yes
but by the time dark will relese his rom, i think it woukd be comparativly smooth..im confident woth that..
right now im using the MB1 tweaked rom for the meantime that dark is still prelaring the rom he's cookin..
its fast, but not as smooth as 9000lang..and the features from note 2 are present in this rom.but i have no plans in staying with this rom, it has some stability issues..but for now, this is one of the fast rom for the official jb i think..

Sent from my SHV-E160L using xda app-developers app
PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY

My Works:

VACS S4 Rom
VACS Note3 Rom
Note 3 Metalbluegoa Mod

ryn888
Old
Thanks Meter 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrobarako View Post
actaully...yes
but by the time dark will relese his rom, i think it woukd be comparativly smooth..im confident woth that..
right now im using the MB1 tweaked rom for the meantime that dark is still prelaring the rom he's cookin..
its fast, but not as smooth as 9000lang..and the features from note 2 are present in this rom.but i have no plans in staying with this rom, it has some stability issues..but for now, this is one of the fast rom for the official jb i think..

Im using jmb1 firmware its jellybean. Is this official already? I don't have any problem with this rom. Its stable already.

Sent from my SHV-E160L using Tapatalk 2

maestrobarako
Old
Thanks Meter 112

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryn888 View Post
Im using jmb1 firmware its jellybean. Is this official already? I don't have any problem with this rom. Its stable already.

its a tweaked rom from the official MB1 jb for shv note..

My Works:

VACS S4 Rom
VACS Note3 Rom
Note 3 Metalbluegoa Mod

Metzdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 0

Thanks maestro. So doing a stock jb rom update is also not that much of an upgrade in experience but a downgrade in sms issues? If so, having that 4.1 written in the about phone does not do much for now.

I will wait for further updates. Though the only thing i really want is the paranoid android tablet mode feature for apps.

-x0x-
Old
(Last edited by -x0x-; 25th February 2013 at 07:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Re: Official JB Rom SHV-E160L

manage to update to JellyBean official 4.1.2 update using kies last night. I found out it drains battery much faster than stock ICS.

SMS sending still in 80 char limit. Had used 3rd party apps, but some SMS aren't sent or recieved. Lots of Korean & Samsung bloatware.

anybody found a way to root their SHV-E160L in Official JB 4.1.2?

darkspr1te
Old
Thanks Meter 447

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x0x- View Post
manage to update to JellyBean official 4.1.2 update using kies last night. I found out it drains battery much faster than stock ICS.

SMS sending still in 80 char limit. Had used 3rd party apps, but some SMS aren't sent or recieved. Lots of Korean & Samsung bloatware.

anybody found a way to root their SHV-E160L in Official JB 4.1.2?
Yes. Too root jb just use cwm or twrp to install super user as i posted on cherry rom thread it already is a insecure kernel so no kernel hacking required .

New Debrick Tools, See Below:- (I no longer will respond to unsolicited PM's)

Goto Brixfix V2
My Documentation in debricking Qualcomm Device
[SHV-E160]Rooting & Rom info
Tegrak Clean Roms
Korean Galaxy Note Development/Root/ROMS

비밀의 dark
도화의 spr1te
The Following User Says Thank You to darkspr1te For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

-x0x-
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Thanks maestro. So doing a stock jb rom update is also not that much of an upgrade in experience but a downgrade in sms issues? If so, having that 4.1 written in the about phone does not do much for now.

I will wait for further updates. Though the only thing i really want is the paranoid android tablet mode feature for apps.

you're right bro.. its better you stick for now using 9000lang rom.. not a lot of goodies in the official jb update.

i'll just be waiting for anothercustom rom atleast on par with 9000lang rom.

maestrobarako
Old
Thanks Meter 112

Quote:

actualy this rom that i am using now which is a tweaked JB rom from koxda, can send 160 character sms..although you can see only 80 on the app but you can actually send more than 80 but not more than 160..

im not recommending this though as DD rom cause it is not yet tested to be stable..and as per darksprite's warning, it lacks a lot of eng something.

My Works:

VACS S4 Rom
VACS Note3 Rom
Note 3 Metalbluegoa Mod

pujirahmadi
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I tried to flash my SHV-E160K with its rooted stock Rom in the matcl link. And I managed the work done by "노트 focusnf" as he explained in the same forum. but since I'm not korean then I can't understand fully what should I do with Deodex or odex file. as the result, multiwindows function is worked, but its only the frame, and page is not shared by this frame. can some one help me please?

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pujirahmadi View Post
I tried to flash my SHV-E160K with its rooted stock Rom in the matcl link. And I managed the work done by "노트 focusnf" as he explained in the same forum. but since I'm not korean then I can't understand fully what should I do with Deodex or odex file. as the result, multiwindows function is worked, but its only the frame, and page is not shared by this frame. can some one help me please?

I'm noob here, I would like to post the link and the rooted stock JB I downloaded, but as a new member i can't attached it.

-x0x-
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default SMS Fix

guys, have anyone had a way around with the 80 char SMS limit on offcial JB update?

had tried Handcent and Go Sms.. no luck with it.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe