Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,072 Members 47,040 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][KEYBOARDS][Deviant Development Productions][For Any TW Rom][FINAL]

Tip us?

rizoh66
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Default Re: [THEME][KEYBOARDS][Deviant Development Productions][For Any TW Rom][2/24/13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by akapaul26 View Post
Yeah that might brick your phone.

Can you guys tell me which roms your using. Im getting report of kb fc on Jedi 10.

Sent from my Wicked fast SGS3!
I'm on Frosty's latest release, with Foreverloco's AOSP theme. I haven't had any fc's.

BACARDILIMON
Old
Thanks Meter 829
Default Re: [THEME][KEYBOARDS][Deviant Development Productions][For Any TW Rom][2/24/13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizoh66 View Post
Can't flash the Yankees keyboard, I'm a Red Sox fan.
I would not be spreading that bad news lol.

Sent from my SGH-T889
LG G3 D851 BAD ASS

akapaul26
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,367

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizoh66 View Post
I'm on Frosty's latest release, with Foreverloco's AOSP theme. I haven't had any fc's.
They should work on all tw roms.

Don't Forget to Hit the Thanks Button!
The Following User Says Thank You to akapaul26 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jay661972
Old
(Last edited by jay661972; 25th February 2013 at 03:27 AM.)
Thanks Meter 692

Loving the chrome but i will try black.

This work with odex also

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361761982002.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	1758583  

Current:
T-Mobile HTC One M8 - Converted to GpE
Previous: T- Mobile HTC One M7 - Nexus 5 - Note 2-N7100 (just updated to 4.3 OTA) - Nexus 4 (Returned) - T-Mobile Note 2 - T-Mobile S3 - Galaxy Nexus - HTC One X - T-Mobile SGS2 - HTC Sensation - Vibrant - My Touch 3G - T-Mobile G1 - Blackberry 8800 - T-Mobile SDA

The Following User Says Thank You to jay661972 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sIpInWiT mYdRoId
Old
Thanks Meter 216
If your still wondering about the fc's im running jedi master 10 & i've flashed the last six to see how they all looked starting from the bloodspludge on down & havent had one force close at all. Only thing that happens is it gets rid of the annoying correction of every single word i spell which is a good thing,lol. In the keyboard settings either you get to choose to use auto correct as agressive, moderate and not at all. & even if used as moderate it forces every word to be corrected no matter what you are trying to spell. But after flashing these keyboards you get to choose when you want to correct a word instead of it being forced. Don't know how seeing it looks as this only mods the keys and background but again to me its a good thing,lol.
  • Phone: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3
  • Rom: TweakedN3 v3.0
  • Kernel: Colonel XB R-22
The Following User Says Thank You to sIpInWiT mYdRoId For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JohnCorleone
Old
Thanks Meter 5,770

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Thanks, glad u like it!

Best I have seen yet!!! Are they at&.t compatible? Or are libs different? Oh let me read the op....that stopped me in my tracks. Just great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnCorleone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DOG666
Old
Thanks Meter 38

Would love my keyboard to match my wallpaper (pic included). The background is black, so maybe a lighter blue on the keys? Or perhaps the same blue that's on the logo?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361829809846.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	1760744  

akapaul26
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,367

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone View Post
Best I have seen yet!!! Are they at&.t compatible? Or are libs different? Oh let me read the op....that stopped me in my tracks. Just great!

Should be compatible with att.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOG666 View Post
Would love my keyboard to match my wallpaper (pic included). The background is black, so maybe a lighter blue on the keys? Or perhaps the same blue that's on the logo?

I can do clear keys. But I only have one blue and its more green blue, till I learn .9 png. Right now I have evil1art creating the key colors.

Don't Forget to Hit the Thanks Button!

JohnCorleone
Old
Thanks Meter 5,770

DONATE TO ME

Quote:

I can do clear keys. But I only have one blue and its more green blue, till I learn .9 png. Right now I have evil1art creating the key colors.

They all just hate,my phone. I have tried probably 20 and only one worked...I an stumped...everyone else seems to have no problem .....unless a 2nd and old 2rd party keyboard is messing things up for me. I am not giving up because that black is exactly what u have been wanting

DOG666
Old
(Last edited by DOG666; 26th February 2013 at 02:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 38

Quote:

Whatever you think'll work/look good man, let's try clear keys & a color that'll stand out on the keys without drawing too much attention away from everything else

Edit: Actually you know what, I just downloaded & flashed the first keyboard in the op & I love this blue color, go ahead & use this same one, just with the background being the pic I provided, if it's centered properly it should look really nice

The Following User Says Thank You to DOG666 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]