FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

[kernel][TW][ML1 v4.0, 1/11/14] Leankernel: Minimalistic Kernel by Imoseyon

3,002 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,010
 
By TokedUp, Recognized Contributor on 26th November 2012, 02:29 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th February 2013, 12:58 AM |#321  
bofiana's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Folsom
Thanks Meter: 671
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelton Rivas

Delete it, too, right?

Yep. Because that was to do with anthrax and probably won't play right with Lean.
 
 
20th February 2013, 01:05 AM |#322  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][ICS/JB] Lean Kernel by Imoseyon TW v2.0 (2/17/13)
trying this out, but getting "applet not found" when typing ffc into terminal emulator. Is this due to an outdated busybox?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
20th February 2013, 01:53 AM |#323  
SlimSnoopOS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,081
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][ICS/JB] Lean Kernel by Imoseyon TW v2.0 (2/17/13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike86325

trying this out, but getting "applet not found" when typing ffc into terminal emulator. Is this due to an outdated busybox?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Possibly, download Busybox and do a "smart install." See how it takes then.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to SlimSnoopOS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 06:50 AM |#324  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike86325

trying this out, but getting "applet not found" when typing ffc into terminal emulator. Is this due to an outdated busybox?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I am having the same problem, I am running the latest version of busybox and I can't get ffc or lkconfig to work! Besides that this kernel together with stock unrooted are giving me awesome performance and battery life!! THANKS !!
25th February 2013, 07:41 AM |#325  
Swiftks's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag The Woodlands, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,927
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][ICS/JB] Lean Kernel by Imoseyon TW v2.0 (2/17/13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaquinla1

I am having the same problem, I am running the latest version of busybox and I can't get ffc or lkconfig to work! Besides that this kernel together with stock unrooted are giving me awesome performance and battery life!! THANKS !!

There's your problem... You're "un-rooted". You have to have root and busybox installed to issue those commands.

Sent from my SGS III
25th February 2013, 04:35 PM |#326  
david_hume's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Land of the Ninjas
Thanks Meter: 327
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][ICS/JB] Lean Kernel by Imoseyon TW v2.0 (2/17/13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftks

There's your problem... You're "un-rooted". You have to have root and busybox installed to issue those commands.

Sent from my SGS III

He is rooted, but he's using a kernel that's completely unmodded....

I thought of putting something witty in my signature, but I was too lazy to do it from my GS3.
25th February 2013, 04:51 PM |#327  
Swiftks's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag The Woodlands, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,927
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][ICS/JB] Lean Kernel by Imoseyon TW v2.0 (2/17/13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by david_hume

He is rooted, but he's using a kernel that's completely unmodded....

I thought of putting something witty in my signature, but I was too lazy to do it from my GS3.

Just going by what he posted:

"Besides that this kernel together with stock unrooted..."

Has to be rooted to grant the su command.

Sent from my SGS III
25th February 2013, 06:00 PM |#328  
david_hume's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Land of the Ninjas
Thanks Meter: 327
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][ICS/JB] Lean Kernel by Imoseyon TW v2.0 (2/17/13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftks

Just going by what he posted:

"Besides that this kernel together with stock unrooted..."

Has to be rooted to grant the su command.

Sent from my SGS III

He IS rooted. You can just take the stock and unmodified kernel from an official ROM or a leaked ROM.

I thought of putting something witty in my signature, but I was too lazy to do it from my GS3.
25th February 2013, 06:42 PM |#329  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
I see some people flashing LeanKernel with AOSP roms...but the OP suggests that this is a TW kernel, so what gives? Does it work with AOSP too, or is there another LeanKernel I'm missing?
25th February 2013, 06:45 PM |#330  
matrixzone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,814
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [KERNEL][ICS/JB] Lean Kernel by Imoseyon TW v2.0 (2/17/13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubMatrix

I see some people flashing LeanKernel with AOSP roms...but the OP suggests that this is a TW kernel, so what gives? Does it work with AOSP too, or is there another LeanKernel I'm missing?

Correct this thread is for tw ROM's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes