Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,632 Members 36,768 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][APP]AwesomeBEATS™ v.5 For ALL ANDROID AOSP ROMS(02.05.13) Experience BEATS

Tip us?

gleggie
Old
(Last edited by gleggie; 25th February 2013 at 12:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 574
Hey awesome, thanks for this! I'm on the HTC Rezound running Neo's Infection ROM, which is CM 10.1 based. I understand that there is currently a bug with the sound controls not showing in Music effects. However, after I installed this, the beats icon does not show up in the notification bar when I play music. So i don't really know if it installed properly.

After i typed in su awesome reboot, my device rebooted, bet when I went into settings and clicked music effects, nothing happened.

I installed the aroma non-premium version.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Samsung GS4 (jfltevzw) || Verizon VRUAMDK
HTC Rezound (vigor) || S-On
As always, thanks to all the Devs out there!

culaponk
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Default Re: [MOD][APP]AwesomeBEATS™ v.5 For ALL ANDROID AOSP ROMS(02.05.13) Experience BEATS

Awesome, incredible sounds on nexus s4g with hellybean rom. Minor fc apollo if using bluetooth
Thanks

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

12o0n3y
Old
Thanks Meter 0
In my phone's Terminator:
su
mount -o remount rw /system
awesome

echo: write error: No space left on device

Please tell me why and How to fix it? Thanks so much!

tutankamon09
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I bought the premium version. But the premium version ever run anything. Walkman player live avatars and the album is stable is not that much worse nothing is not stable. Aroma version is more stable, and I feel bad about myself

gleggie
Old
Thanks Meter 574
I flashed it and went to terminal to type su awesome reboot, but in terminal it keeps saying

/system/bin/awesome[101]: can't create /system/build.prop: Read-only file system

What's even wierder is that after it repeats that^ over and over, it says awesome beats installed succesfully but then when I listen to music nothing happens. Any ideas?
Samsung GS4 (jfltevzw) || Verizon VRUAMDK
HTC Rezound (vigor) || S-On
As always, thanks to all the Devs out there!

Co.Tibi
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Default Re: [MOD][APP]AwesomeBEATS™ v.5 For ALL ANDROID AOSP ROMS(02.05.13) Experience BEATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12o0n3y View Post
In my phone's Terminator:
su
awesome

Please tell me why and How to fix it? Thanks so much!
I got the exact same thing. Tried multiple ways of installing but with same results and no app icon in the drawer. I'm on Nikez's 4.2.2 for Desire Bravo (a nightly version though - but that shouldn't affect anything). Can the Awesome developer of this mod help us out?

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium

...Awesome...
Old
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 7,255

DONATE TO ME

I've never seen that error before in my life let me dig a little deeper and fingure it out.

The Following User Says Thank You to ...Awesome... For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

saranhai
Old
Recognized Contributor / Developer
Thanks Meter 3,314

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gleggie View Post
I flashed it and went to terminal to type su awesome reboot, but in terminal it keeps saying

/system/bin/awesome[101]: can't create /system/build.prop: Read-only file system

What's even wierder is that after it repeats that^ over and over, it says awesome beats installed succesfully but then when I listen to music nothing happens. Any ideas?
make sure your file system is in Read/Write mode

Code:
su
awesome
New Member Guide - Getting the most out of XDA | Don't like what i said? Read this | Forum Rules

Facebook | Twitter | Google+

-Team Inferno-
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to saranhai For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

renguer0
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Awesome... View Post
I've never seen that error before in my life let me dig a little deeper and fingure it out.
What about that problem? Can at least give me an answer please? I bought the premium version of your app and it doesn't working as expected...

Thanks.

SyntekSystems
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by saranhai View Post
make sure your file system is in Read/Write mode

Code:
su
awesome
that did the trick for me. OP should add that into instructions to prevent others from running into the same problem

The Following User Says Thank You to SyntekSystems For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
...awesome..., awesomebeats, soundenhancer, soundmod, teaminferno