Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 51,697 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.3][OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v2.10 - d2spr - 10|6|13

Tip us?

socos25
Old
Thanks Meter 394
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2][RC1] LiquidSmooth ROMs - d2spr & d2mtr - 2|14|13

I may do just that, but I'm going to wait a few weeks, the towers just went live so they may not have It fully functional and working yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcerJo View Post
4G works fine, may I suggest flashing back to a tw based Rom, and see if 4G does the same? If it does then try updating to MA6 based tw and baseband and also update your profile and such

Sent from my SPH-L710

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

bsg411
Old
Thanks Meter 97
I am having an issue with the Battery light led notification. The led wont display the custom colors I have set for battery low, charging, and fully charged led colors. Anyone know how to fix this or what could be causing this?

ANTHONY81L
Old
Thanks Meter 127

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volknochi View Post
I'm having the same issue, too. Same with if I tap on my Menu button, I get Google Search, even tho my settings have it to where no action is assigned to it. Reboot fixes that as well.
Same thing here . reboot does fix it for a little while . has happened to me before on one or two other 4.2 roms

dwrdbg
Old
Thanks Meter 13
What is that beautiful weather widget on the home screen?

princem131
Old
Thanks Meter 62

Anyone getting a lot of drain from Google services? Fixes?

Positive Vibrations

bsg411
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwrdbg View Post
What is that beautiful weather widget on the home screen?
If your speaking of the weather widget in the original post, then that the clock widget (the one that doesnt have an analog alternate). Just add it and resize it till you see the weather on it.

As for the weather always displaying celsius....in the clock settings....check metric....then go clear the cache and data for it...then go uncheck metric and refresh.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsg411 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

smac7
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by princem131 View Post
Anyone getting a lot of drain from Google services? Fixes?

Positive Vibrations
I was (or maybe i still am, too soon to tell). Tell me, do you have uber-sync or "facebook contacts sync" installed?
Formerly known as hockey4life0099

Devices: HTC ONE; Note 10.1 2014; HP Touchpad

dwrdbg
Old
Thanks Meter 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsg411 View Post
If your speaking of the weather widget in the original post, then that the clock widget (the one that doesnt have an analog alternate). Just add it and resize it till you see the weather on it.

As for the weather always displaying celsius....in the clock settings....check metric....then go clear the cache and data for it...then go uncheck metric and refresh.
Thank you!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

princem131
Old
Thanks Meter 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by smac7 View Post
I was (or maybe i still am, too soon to tell). Tell me, do you have uber-sync or "facebook contacts sync" installed?
No. I do have FB app but all syncing/notifications are off. I just started running the Google plus and Google now widgets recently but I doubt it's them since I didn't have problems with them on my last TW-based rom and haven't seen mass complaints about the apps, but I've removed them both to test and see. Hopefully the rom is still just settling in. I got a little more than 10hrs but I was getting 15ish and better on the other rom. Might have to try a different kernel if it doesn't improve with time..... I'll try wiping cache/davlik cache really quick too. can't remember if I tried that already or not.

Positive Vibrations

smac7
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by princem131 View Post
No. I do have FB app but all syncing/notifications are off. I just started running the Google plus and Google now widgets recently but I doubt it's them since I didn't have problems with them on my last TW-based rom and haven't seen mass complaints about the apps, but I've removed them both to test and see. Hopefully the rom is still just settling in. I got a little more than 10hrs but I was getting 15ish and better on the other rom. Might have to try a different kernel if it doesn't improve with time..... I'll try wiping cache/davlik cache really quick too. can't remember if I tried that already or not.

Positive Vibrations
k, cause i was having issues and i think that syncing was causing the issue. It was messing with the contacts app.
Formerly known as hockey4life0099

Devices: HTC ONE; Note 10.1 2014; HP Touchpad