Post Reply

Post your Phone Home Screen **BE APPROPRIATE**

OP Phromik

25th February 2013, 06:07 AM   |  #86421  
ling4383's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 652
 
436 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Re: Post your Phone Home Screen **BE APPROPRIATE**
Quote:
Originally Posted by john nada

Did you use Photoshop to resize it? Looks like you got it resized nicely. Some folks are having trouble with that.

No...I did everything from my phone...I'm running the Goodness rom and i just set the wallpaper using one of the 2 galleries installed....(I'm also using nova launcher and I've only got 2 screens...)...Maybe make sure to turn off wallpaper scrolling?... Idk...

Just noticed the name... Thanks for the original design... It's awesome!: p

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by ling4383; 25th February 2013 at 06:19 AM.
25th February 2013, 06:55 AM   |  #86422  
Junior Member
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 87
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ling4383

No...I did everything from my phone...I'm running the Goodness rom and i just set the wallpaper using one of the 2 galleries installed....(I'm also using nova launcher and I've only got 2 screens...)...Maybe make sure to turn off wallpaper scrolling?... Idk...

Just noticed the name... Thanks for the original design... It's awesome!: p

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Ugh, for some reason, earlier, I thought I saw you had a nexus 4. I don't see that now. What do you have? People with smaller screens than the the note 2 are having trouble resizing. And you're welcome and thank you much.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilokk

Min.vsTinyIcons is inspired by SammyCakes Tiny Icons Series.

Weather is Eye in the Sky with the Symbolicons applied.

4 UCCW's
1. Backdrop for the weather
2. Clock & Date
3 Communication Center
4. Green bar

Wallpaper is CMYK from simpledesktops.com
Font: Salaryman

Colorful and creative
The Following User Says Thank You to john nada For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 06:58 AM   |  #86423  
ling4383's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 652
 
436 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Re: Post your Phone Home Screen **BE APPROPRIATE**
Quote:
Originally Posted by john nada

Ugh, for some reason, earlier, I thought I saw you had a nexus 4. I don't see that now. What do you have? People with smaller screens than the the note 2 are having trouble resizing. And you're welcome and thank you much.[COLOR="Silver"]

A galaxy s 3



Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
25th February 2013, 07:11 AM   |  #86424  
Junior Member
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 87
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRKotucs





Featuring SC 47 Mini Icons by @SeriouslyCrazy

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Sleek, simple, sexy and horrific. I like it.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ling4383

A galaxy s 3



Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Hmm.
Last edited by john nada; 25th February 2013 at 07:20 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to john nada For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 07:23 AM   |  #86425  
ling4383's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 652
 
436 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Re: Post your Phone Home Screen **BE APPROPRIATE**
Quote:

Hmm. Does that match up perfectly with a note 2, just on a smaller scale? Don't mean to sound like a dumb ass... Lol

Would never think to call someone a dumb ass for asking a question... Honestly spec wise and screen ratio I couldn't really tell you.. I just know that the note 2 is alot bigger than the gs3...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to ling4383 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 07:35 AM   |  #86426  
Junior Member
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 87
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by ling4383

Would never think to call someone a dumb ass for asking a question... Honestly spec wise and screen ratio I couldn't really tell you.. I just know that the note 2 is alot bigger than the gs3...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Thanks. I'm just trying to help the folks out who are having trouble resizing. You didn't have an issue. Not sure why... Looks good anyway. Thanks for taking the time to chat. Lol, trying to get used to posting on XDA.. I've been a member for a hundred years and have posted more in the last 30 minutes than i have since my first g1.
The Following User Says Thank You to john nada For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 07:37 AM   |  #86427  
medina.derik's Avatar
Member
Flag Broomfield
Thanks Meter: 7
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: Post your Phone Home Screen **BE APPROPRIATE**
Newest looking to do a drop down theme any advice

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361777828388.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	1759083  
25th February 2013, 08:00 AM   |  #86428  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 756
 
195 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
sc47 white mini



more info here
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Walking dead For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 09:33 AM   |  #86429  
Senior Member
Flag SAINTE MARIE
Thanks Meter: 21
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilokk

Min.vsTinyIcons is inspired by SammyCakes Tiny Icons Series.

Weather is Eye in the Sky with the Symbolicons applied.

4 UCCW's
1. Backdrop for the weather
2. Clock & Date
3 Communication Center
4. Green bar

Wallpaper is CMYK from simpledesktops.com
Font: Salaryman

can you share all please
thanks
25th February 2013, 10:09 AM   |  #86430  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 490
 
157 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by john nada

Thanks. I'm just trying to help the folks out who are having trouble resizing. You didn't have an issue. Not sure why... Looks good anyway. Thanks for taking the time to chat. Lol, trying to get used to posting on XDA.. I've been a member for a hundred years and have posted more in the last 30 minutes than i have since my first g1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ling4383

Would never think to call someone a dumb ass for asking a question... Honestly spec wise and screen ratio I couldn't really tell you.. I just know that the note 2 is alot bigger than the gs3...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

GS3 & N2 have the same resolution, 720x1280. I don't own either, but based on the N2 having a larger screen, re sizing might have to be done to compensate for the extra surface area. Like reducing/increasing font sizes / scaling up/down images
Last edited by galaxyjeebs; 25th February 2013 at 10:11 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to galaxyjeebs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
art, artistic screens shots, best thread ever!!!, hardcore, homescreen, i should be studying, icons, jjj is watching, paparan layar kaca, screenshot, sex and drugs, the largest thread, themes, visualizer, wallpaper, xda
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Themes by ThreadRank