Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,983 Members 45,922 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.2 | Floating Multiwindows! | Apr 20 r484 |★ ☆

Tip us?

bowen873
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschelon View Post
Synergy-S3_25Feb13_0527_r373_s.zip (MD5: 9fb7152fa1be83d7b97a386cc8d170cc) http://beta.androidfilehost.com/?fid...31926465740974

Also, The reason we asked about your CPU revisions earlier in the thread is because some of you guys are running different revs and they handle voltages differently. Bad news for you guys on rev 4: You can't adjust your voltages. Samsung hard-coded them right into the CPU. You can try to change them all you want, but they aren't going to stick. You're probably stuck with stock. We've added scripting to AROMA which will tell you your CPU revision you have and if you can't adjust voltages, we'll tell you right there in AROMA so pay attention.[/LIST]
I'm on Rev 4. Question - when you say stuck with stock, do you mean stock voltages since change won't stick or that we're better off using the stock kernel?

syoungblood95
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Default Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 2-24-13 r373 |★

Alright, now my phone can't install root explorer

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

james007torres24
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 2-24-13 r373 |★

Update. I was on 326 and i was having a few issues with it. Many actually. This update fixed everything. Works perfect.
Things that didn't work for me at least b4
0 gps signal without enabling wifi
Titanium backup restores would not stick
Data loss. Could not get data back unless full re-flash.
Other thing but they work now.

Vrbma2 bandbase
Verizon
Non rev 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by syoungblood95 View Post
Alright, now my phone can't install root explorer

Just flashed this rom and installed root explore. Worked fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowen873 View Post
I'm on Rev 4. Question - when you say stuck with stock, do you mean stock voltages since change won't stick or that we're better off using the stock kernel?
I dont know much but i would say u can flash the kernel but u cant change volts. Just take the other advantages of it.

bbolton_98
Old
Thanks Meter 47

WOW, just WOW !!!!
Awesome superwiped and custom installed. Titanium backup restored user apps w/data, so far everything is just Right.
Thanks Team Synergy !!!
:what:

See the Galaxy sIII shine via SynergyRom
Viewsonic G Tablet - ROM Vegan Ginger
retired HTC 6800 Alltel (Verizon)
Thanks Dev's & All Who help make our devices (toys) so cool.

therobzilla
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Installed update, was also having many issues on 327 however this update has also fixed many of the issues. Haven't found anything wrong at this point. Very snappy everything installed fresh from Playstore, no problems.

Clean Superwipe, and looking good, thanks for all your hard work!

Mike3.14159
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Dirty flashed over last update, fixed permission in aroma the hit "back to recovery" to wipe cache/davlik just to be sure. TWRP started to just flash the main screen and wouldn't actually come up and just went into a loop on the TWRP logo screen. Pulled the battery to see if I could manually boot into recovery, just keeps on flashing twrp logo screen. Pulled battery again and got it to boot into rom through volume down/home/power button. A bunch of apps are crashing - including apex launcher, which I have always used with this rom and lost the saved apex settings also. Tried to flash twrp through goo manager to nandroid back but when I reboot into recovery,manually/through rom settings/through goo manager, it just keeps flashing the logo screen.

Any thoughts on how to get my recovery back working quickly??

And any idea what I did to make everything go crazy??? Have been using this rom and updating every release with no problem after coming from cleanrom months ago with nothing like this either

DrDr3z85
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1984jr View Post
Dirty flashed over last update, fixed permission in aroma the hit "back to recovery" to wipe cache/davlik just to be sure. TWRP started to just flash the main screen and wouldn't actually come up and just went into a loop on the TWRP logo screen. Pulled the battery to see if I could manually boot into recovery, just keeps on flashing twrp logo screen. Pulled battery again and got it to boot into rom through volume down/home/power button. A bunch of apps are crashing - including apex launcher, which I have always used with this rom and lost the saved apex settings also. Tried to flash twrp through goo manager to nandroid back but when I reboot into recovery,manually/through rom settings/through goo manager, it just keeps flashing the logo screen.

And any idea what I did to make everything go crazy??? Have been using this rom and updating every release with no problem after coming from cleanrom months ago with nothing like this either

This looks like a big update with alot of changes so im gonna say maybe dirty flashing has something to do with it .. Just trowing it out there.
"The marines have their few good men...... They are called Corpsman."

jlyle
Old
Thanks Meter 637
TEAM SYNERGY,

Very nice job on this one. This thing is flawless.

therobzilla
Old
Thanks Meter 25
My opinion would be your Dirty Flashing, everyone has there opinions on doing it, I get it. However I would try to flash again but Superwipe first.

Check for most current version of TWRP also.

I'm no expert, but my install was flawless and it's running amazingly right now with zero issue on the install and when running.

Goog luck.

Nonek
Old
Thanks Meter 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1984jr View Post

Yeah.. this totally sounds like a dirty flash gone wrong. I copied off some local pictures that werent on my external and did a superwipe with ext4 and pretty much every option in the very cool and polished installer and my phone is running amazingly well right now. Root Explorer installed for me just fine by the by.
Super snappy and responsive.. I was seeing lag when typing before but this thing is smooth as butter. Wow.. very impressive.
Guys I cant thank you enough. It really is amazing the level of dedication and skill you guys have!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium