Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,621 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] unlock bootloader on hboot 2.14

Tip us?

dongmen
Old
(Last edited by dongmen; 25th February 2013 at 12:35 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Question [Q] unlock bootloader on hboot 2.14

Sorry for may bad english
I have htc one xl,in android ics 4.0.4 hboot 1.14 i unlocked bootloader and s-off cid is 11111111 ,then i wants up to JB 4.1.1 i relock bootloader i flash hboot 2.14 on topic http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2156368 then used rom.zip from RUU.exe rename to PJ83IMG.zip then flash it with fastboot it success,now i wants root so i flash TWRP.img but it not success my one x not connect my computer in fastboot mode and MTP mode too so i can't copy music,video and everything

at the same time i unlocked bootloader with Unlock_code.bin but it not at success
now i wants unlock bootloader anh flash recovery to use customs tom ........... help me ! solution for me ???

redpoint73
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2822
Just try to unlock with the token again. Sometimes it takes multiple (even many) attempts.

And why on earth did you go through all that, just to install Jellybean? If you were already S-off and bootloader unlocked, you could have just flashed a stock rooted ROM.
Please click the "Thanks" button if you found a post helpful!

Phone: AT&T HTC One (M8)

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (WiFi only)
The Following User Says Thank You to redpoint73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]