Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM][5/7] CleanROM ACE 4.9I ★| When You Expect the Finest! | DMC3 Base |★

OP scrosler

24th February 2013, 02:07 AM   |  #81  
Thanks Meter: 57

502 posts
You guys have reported that battery life can last up to 3/4 days but i'm only getting about 1 day maximum
24th February 2013, 03:17 AM   |  #82  
Thanks Meter: 4

79 posts
Re: [ROM-2/9] CleanROM ACE 4.5I -★| Unrivaled Performance Stability! | Open!!! |★-
Mine should last 2 days with minimum usage. So far there is indeed an improvement in battery but not 3 to 4 days. Let's face it. Smart phone 3 to 4 days! Is it even possible with the data n applications that we are running?

One thing for sure. It's fast! N development on 7105 is not so popular yet.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
25th February 2013, 09:08 AM   |  #83  
Thanks Meter: 6

35 posts
Thumbs up
[QUOTE=omniwolf;38312132]Yeah i noticed this too, and it pushed me to start using Sliding Messaging. I never realised it changed, though. Now that you mentioned it's not always like this, I dug around our CSC settings, and I think is probably it:

<CscFeature_Message_DisableContactThumbnailInMsgLi st>TRUE</CscFeature_Message_DisableContactThumbnailInMsgLis t>

you'll find that in /system/csc/others.xml

change the TRUE to FALSE, save the file, and reboot your phone. all fixed.

Omniwolf you are a legend. Worked perfectly. Changed True to False in the others.xml and bingo sms avatars are back again. Love the learning curve on XDA.

Cheers
25th February 2013, 10:38 AM   |  #84  
Thanks Meter: 14

137 posts
Anyone Know what Theme can be used on this Rom ???

thanks
26th February 2013, 02:16 PM   |  #85  
Flag sydney
Thanks Meter: 462

992 posts
More
not many. that's my main issue having gone from the i9305 to the N7105, the theme's available for this phone are really lacking. The nice ones seem to use the CleanSimple Framework thing, and that only works on the N7100, so we can't take advantage of it. all the other themes suck IMO.

I've just settled for the stock theme with a battery theme from the OP. It's no Vertumus/Domination theme with JKay, but it'll have to do.
The Following User Says Thank You to omniwolf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2013, 11:17 AM   |  #86  
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
Re: [ROM-2/9] CleanROM ACE 4.5I -★| Unrivaled Performance Stability! | Open!!! |★-
Thanks so much for the rom! Very nice, smooth and fast!

Got a question for anyone who may know (this is not a request or problem, I'm just intrigued by it... ) during install all the provider crapware (AU Optus) got reinstalled. Does anyone know where this comes from?

Thanks once again dev!. Youre a champion!
Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
28th February 2013, 09:22 AM   |  #87  

12 posts
Hi, is anyone else having trouble with haptic feedback on soft buttons and customising the notifications panel via settings?

I reflashed my provider's modem (au optus) which actually relocked the launcher, so I wonder if my issues have something to do with that? Thanks for any insight

28th February 2013, 09:35 AM   |  #88  
Thanks Meter: 4

79 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpants

Hi, is anyone else having trouble with haptic feedback on soft buttons and customising the notifications panel via settings?

I reflashed my provider's modem (au optus) which actually relocked the launcher, so I wonder if my issues have something to do with that? Thanks for any insight

You meant you cannot customize those shortcuts in the notifications panel such as turn off wifi etc ?

I don't use haptic. Will try it iout.
28th February 2013, 10:26 AM   |  #89  

12 posts
Hey, no I mean the new settings for customising the status bar. These settings:

Haptic works on the keyboard, but not the soft buttons or when you press and hold (like changing wallpaper or moving icons)

Thanks for your help!

2nd March 2013, 09:59 AM   |  #90  
Thanks Meter: 12

184 posts
How do I take screen shot? Still new in this phone recently migrated from HTC Sensation.

Thx all
Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread