Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,053 Members 46,447 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Synergy Rom MA7 install help

Tip us?

justcallmejohan
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Synergy Rom MA7 install help

After several attempts where I've had to revert to stock LJ1, I'm struggling to install Synergy's Rom correctly. I currently have a stock deodexed LJC rom by Team Venum and Synergy Rom looks great as a daily driver but I simply screw up the installation every time and I'm not sure how/why. If anybody can give me just a brief summary on what I need to do, that would be greatly appreciated!

kingdazy
Old
Thanks Meter 669
sadly, I won't have an answer for you (headed to bed), but I think it might be important to tell people here what exactly you did, in what order, and what your results are, would give a potential helper something to have some advice about. good luck.
Samsung Galaxy Note III
Rooted and ready! Too easy!
Running ☆ ★ Something from this section!! ★ ☆ (usually stock/rooted)
ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 - AndroidWookie FTW!!

Enfernus
Old
(Last edited by Enfernus; 25th February 2013 at 08:30 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Default Re: [Q] Synergy Rom MA7 install help

I was on LJC, wiped dalvik, cache, and rom, and then installed Synergy r46 WITH modem (there is one with modem and one without modem on the download page). The next day, when r47 was released I dirty flashed on top of r46. My phone has been running flawlessly since (with the ziggy kernal).

You may be able to go straight to r47, but what I posted is exactly what I did and it worked. Hope you figure it out!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app