Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Synergy Rom MA7 install help

OP justcallmejohan

25th February 2013, 03:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

59 posts
After several attempts where I've had to revert to stock LJ1, I'm struggling to install Synergy's Rom correctly. I currently have a stock deodexed LJC rom by Team Venum and Synergy Rom looks great as a daily driver but I simply screw up the installation every time and I'm not sure how/why. If anybody can give me just a brief summary on what I need to do, that would be greatly appreciated!
25th February 2013, 04:41 AM   |  #2  
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 694

1,630 posts
More
sadly, I won't have an answer for you (headed to bed), but I think it might be important to tell people here what exactly you did, in what order, and what your results are, would give a potential helper something to have some advice about. good luck.
25th February 2013, 09:26 AM   |  #3  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
Re: [Q] Synergy Rom MA7 install help
I was on LJC, wiped dalvik, cache, and rom, and then installed Synergy r46 WITH modem (there is one with modem and one without modem on the download page). The next day, when r47 was released I dirty flashed on top of r46. My phone has been running flawlessly since (with the ziggy kernal).

You may be able to go straight to r47, but what I posted is exactly what I did and it worked. Hope you figure it out!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by Enfernus; 25th February 2013 at 09:30 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread