Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,848 Members 36,662 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Request] Zip to remove am/pm from status bar

Tip us?

gixxertriplezero
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Default Re: [Request] Zip to remove am/pm from status bar

http://db.tt/WxC3Bxay

System ui apk clean ROM 1.5

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

I was trying to directly upload the file... What program do you use to modify apks?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

v-b-n
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 730

DONATE TO ME
You can use apktool to decompile, edit files required and then recompile ..

Can you point me to the download link for this ROM since I need the framework files as well ... The 1.5 post points to download with 5.6 in name ???

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Never mind ... found it
Current Devices : HTC One, iPhone 5
Retired : HTC Diamond2, HTC HD2, HTC Sensation XE, HTC Sensation XL 16GB, Motorola Razr, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note, Xperia S, Xperia V, HOX+, HTC Butterfly, Galaxy S4

v-b-n
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 730

DONATE TO ME
Attached is the modded SystemUI..just flash in Recovery .. Also attached the original to revert just in case have any issues.

Let me know how it goes
Attached Files
File Type: zip CleanROM_v1.5_Revert.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.23 MB, 17 views)
File Type: zip CleanROM_v1.5_SystemUI_NoAMPM.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.19 MB, 28 views)
Retired : HTC Diamond2, HTC HD2, HTC Sensation XE, HTC Sensation XL 16GB, Motorola Razr, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note, Xperia S, Xperia V, HOX+, HTC Butterfly, Galaxy S4
The Following User Says Thank You to v-b-n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gixxertriplezero
Old
Thanks Meter 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-b-n View Post
Attached is the modded SystemUI..just flash in Recovery .. Also attached the original to revert just in case have any issues.

Let me know how it goes
Thanks a lot..can you point me where to look to change system sounds...like when u plug it in?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

v-b-n
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 730

DONATE TO ME

/system/media/audio/ui

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to v-b-n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]