FORUMS

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more

Google #StepInsideAdWords Event Livestream

Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google … more

How Much Do You Pay for Your Wireless Bill?

With so many different carriers and options to choose from, it can sometimes be quite a task … more

 View Poll Results: What color toggle should this rom have?

Red
 
20 Vote(s)
13.07%
Blue
 
82 Vote(s)
53.59%
White
 
27 Vote(s)
17.65%
Green
 
13 Vote(s)
8.50%
Yellow
 
11 Vote(s)
7.19%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] [Team WHOMP!] MacksROM AllStar 5.0 MA7 6/8/13

25th February 2013, 01:12 AM |#611  
honki24's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Re: [ROM] [Team Veritas] MacksROM AllStar 2.0 MA7 2/21/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackentosh

I know about it, I seen it already just havent had time to get to that yet. Keep in mind that I also work a 75 to 80 hr job I also got 2 kids a 2 yr old and a 7 yr old and a grumpy girlfriend

Word, I have twin 4 year olds and a 1 year old. I hear ya. Like I said, I don't mind the outline.. I kind of like it. I just thought I'd trow up a pic since I hadn't seen one. I have noticed that my camera shutter sound doesn't turn off with the setting in my camera. I'd really like to get rid of the shutter sound.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
 
 
25th February 2013, 01:29 AM |#612  
mackentosh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Orlando FL.
Thanks Meter: 3,317
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] [Team Veritas] MacksROM AllStar 2.0 MA7 2/21/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by honki24

Word, I have twin 4 year olds and a 1 year old. I hear ya. Like I said, I don't mind the outline.. I kind of like it. I just thought I'd trow up a pic since I hadn't seen one. I have noticed that my camera shutter sound doesn't turn off with the setting in my camera. I'd really like to get rid of the shutter sound.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Theirs a camera fix in the mods apps & fix's 2nd post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mackentosh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 05:34 AM |#613  
datguy810's Avatar
Member
Flag FLICITY
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Lightbulb Can't remember
Question to all with Transparent status bar when ever I go into an app with a white background like instagram or email I can not see any of my status bar Icons (there white)....on 5.0 when you had a transparent status bar it was black in all app and transparent on all home screens....at least that's how I remember it =) has anybody else notice this or is it just me?

Lovin the rom MACK!!!!
25th February 2013, 06:51 AM |#614  
az18zz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Re: [ROM] [Team Veritas] MacksROM AllStar 2.0 MA7 2/21/13
Loving every little thing about this ROM running the latest ALLSTAR 2.0 and ita been smooth and great ... Cant complain not one bit :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to az18zz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 08:55 AM |#615  
sheetmetalninja's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Re: [ROM] [Team Veritas] MacksROM AllStar 2.0 MA7 2/21/13
Could someone please direct me to find out how to disable ota system updates I've already updated to ma7 with the all in one zip..... but I'm still getting the annoying Samsung update is ready to install nag notification. Please advise

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
25th February 2013, 10:43 AM |#616  
mackentosh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Orlando FL.
Thanks Meter: 3,317
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] [Team Veritas] MacksROM AllStar 2.0 MA7 2/21/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheetmetalninja

Could someone please direct me to find out how to disable ota system updates I've already updated to ma7 with the all in one zip..... but I'm still getting the annoying Samsung update is ready to install nag notification. Please advise

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=38355213
The Following User Says Thank You to mackentosh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 11:49 AM |#617  
mackentosh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Orlando FL.
Thanks Meter: 3,317
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] [Team Veritas] MacksROM AllStar 2.0 MA7 2/21/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by datguy810

Question to all with Transparent status bar when ever I go into an app with a white background like instagram or email I can not see any of my status bar Icons (there white)....on 5.0 when you had a transparent status bar it was black in all app and transparent on all home screens....at least that's how I remember it =) has anybody else notice this or is it just me?

Lovin the rom MACK!!!!

Its something about 4.1.2 systemUI, I think I got an idea on how to fix tho. Ill take a look at it tonight
25th February 2013, 12:03 PM |#618  
Glewis21's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Re: [ROM] [Team Veritas] MacksROM AllStar 2.0 MA7 2/21/13
Did anyone get the goggle wallet to work mind say. unsupported device

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
25th February 2013, 12:28 PM |#619  
Skunk Ape1's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Themer
Flag Killeen
Thanks Meter: 5,002
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] [Team Veritas] MacksROM AllStar 2.0 MA7 2/21/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glewis21

Did anyone get the goggle wallet to work mind say. unsupported device

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

That's because you're rooted. It will still work. It's been like this for almost as long as Google wallet's 1st update.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skunk Ape1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 01:00 PM |#620  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Re: [ROM] [Team Veritas] MacksROM AllStar 2.0 MA7 2/21/13
I'm on macks final stop ljc what are the steps to take to install this?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes