Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,909 Members 37,733 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

★[ROM] DARTHSTALKER ☆ | VERSION X2 | Aroma | Multi-Carrier | Customizable | 4.8.2013

Tip us?

tmjohnsonfse
Old
Thanks Meter 147
Default Re: [ROM] | DaRTHSTALKER S3 EDITION VERSION X1 | [UVDLJA] [4.1.1] [2.24.2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppzTheGawd View Post
Can anyone recommend a kernel to use with X1 I used to use Xone but hid had rare problems.
Based on what jovy has commented already I think I will stay stock this time. I don't know why but when I run quadrant I get the best score when I leave the clock at 1.512 GHz. I really just want great battery life. Thanks for the update.

Sent from my AT100 using xda premium

AppzTheGawd
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Default Flashes of the screen

Also does anyone elses blue gmail make the screen flash when you click an email...Also the gallery also screen flickers/flash when you open it. thing is great though.

notufatjesus
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Default Re: [ROM] | DaRTHSTALKER S3 EDITION VERSION X1 | [UVDLJA] [4.1.1] [2.24.2013]

Forgive my ignorance.... But I read that there is a MODIFIED 5X5 TOUCHWIZ LAUNCHER. ITS SET TO 4X4. CAN I GET 5X5? IF SO, HOW?
THIS ROM IS BY FAR THE BEST.
WOLF PACK
2 cameras... I was like I wish there was a ROM with both.... and this is it.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

km3k
Old
Thanks Meter 1
What does "Removed The Keyboard Notification Tray/Icon From The Status Bar Mod" mean in the X1 changelog? Does it mean we can't change keyboards from the notification tray anymore? If so, that's a dealbreaker for me. I change keyboards fairly often for different uses.
The Following User Says Thank You to km3k For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

d0gan
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Just upgraded from version 7. Everything seems to work great except for MMS over Wifi. It doesn't seem to work anymore with Go SMS Pro. Thanks joyv23 for all your work!

twystn
Old
(Last edited by twystn; 25th February 2013 at 12:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by km3k View Post
What does "Removed The Keyboard Notification Tray/Icon From The Status Bar Mod" mean in the X1 changelog? Does it mean we can't change keyboards from the notification tray anymore? If so, that's a dealbreaker for me. I change keyboards fairly often for different uses.
Most keyboards let you long press on a key (usually space bar) to change keyboards quickly...its actually faster than using the pull-down notification imo.
The Following User Says Thank You to twystn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tiaskew
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks,! so far for this is the best rom. I just downloaded the latest rom "x1" but when I try to go to the setting options it says "unfortunately, touch wiz home has stopped". Any ideas about what's going on.
Device: -T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy s3
Device: - Samsung Tab 3 7.0 Wifi only
ROM: - Dirty Unicorn 4.3.1 on S3
Rom: - still working on the Tab 3

Qverse
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Jovy
I am glad to see imellison! New Darthstalker HD Bootanimation! in the ROM Very smooth from begin to start up. I am loving this ROM .. I had a startup hiccup but only after I used Morphology because I forgot the differences in the toggles so was getting system.UI problem. My fault I want all Orange theme. But This ROM fresh out of the BOX is the Still The BEST.
Great job! Again Bro
LG G2 ROOTED 32gB D801 ROM: Stock Modded D80120E.kdz
Why? because it worked to get WiFi calling back
Rooted and then AutoRec

DeBloated
Lil tHis and ThAt
32gb
Mods
Xdabbeb's Camera/Video v3.1.0

philliman
Old
Thanks Meter 195

Dope ROM!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

81pony
Old
Thanks Meter 0
My notification bar does not go all the way down. Any1 else