5,596,637 Members 41,910 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][5/21] CleanROM AT&T SE 3.0 -★| AT&T MC3 Base | Fast! | Clean! | Stable! |★-

Tip us?

hyelton
Old
Thanks Meter 1601

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbluedodge View Post
Were you able to change the status bar?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Yea! Worked on 1.2 and 1.5 even complete Stock.

I use this http://boxhost.co.uk/files/316_wj5rg...ck_StatBar.zip

It takes away the AT&T in the corner gives International Signal Bars/Data indicators.

Also Meant to ask any one or feel the need for say Jedi Kernel? or is it best to just stick to stock? I used to run a kernel with CleanRom ACE, But not sure if it will make a difference anymore.
My Build: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | Amd FX-6300 OC to 4.5Ghz | Nvidia GTX-650-Ti | 8GB 1600 | 120GB Samsung 840 SSD | 500GB Hard Drive | Windows 7 Pro | NZXT 810 White Case.
Current Phone: White Nexus 5 16GB

Check out my Personal site and Photography www.hunterspad.com
Please Click Thanks If I helped you in any way!
If you need anything Hosted Or mirrored I have my Own Server StorageCow.eu and can host anything for you

rayoubi
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Meh... Pretty close to the same at this point.

This version has its advantages... The other, its.
What advantages does this one have over the other one? Also since my phone is a AT&T phone do you think it would be more smart to go with this version of ROM instead of 4.5?

I really care about reliability i'm using the 4.5 I like it, but im just curious what you think would be more stable. Dont get me wrong 4.5 is extremely stable just wondering thats all.
Currently: Galaxy Note II
ROM: CleanROM ATT SE 1.2 By ~scrosler

Phones I used in the past:
Samsung captivate > Samsung galaxy note > samsung galaxy nexus > HTC one X > Galaxy S III > ~Now using the Galaxy note 2 baby!

mrklc1974
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Default Re: [ROM-2/24] CleanROM ATT SE 1.5 -★| Rebuilt from the Ground Up With YOU In Mind! |

Does this rom have splanner widget that allows adding event from it?

dorkboy69
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Default Re: [ROM-2/24] CleanROM ATT SE 1.5 -★| Rebuilt from the Ground Up With YOU In Mind! |

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrklc1974 View Post
Does this rom have splanner widget that allows adding event from it?

If you mean the samsung calendar this rom has it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Jbluedodge
Old
Thanks Meter 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyelton View Post
Yea! Worked on 1.2 and 1.5 even complete Stock.

I use this http://boxhost.co.uk/files/316_wj5rg...ck_StatBar.zip

It takes away the AT&T in the corner gives International Signal Bars/Data indicators.

Also Meant to ask any one or feel the need for say Jedi Kernel? or is it best to just stick to stock? I used to run a kernel with CleanRom ACE, But not sure if it will make a difference anymore.
It still has all the same toggles? I flashed the perseus kernel just because it has a faster charging capability and its working with no problem.

dorkboy69
Old
Thanks Meter 69

Allshare confirmed working.
Thanks for another great rom!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dorkboy69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Brava27
Old
Thanks Meter 104

Does this this offer dpi settings to change?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app

HTC M8 32GB - Telus
LG G2, Note 3, Note 2, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Blackberry Torch 9810, Blackberry Bold 9700, Blackberry Tour 9630, iDEN Motorola i800, i790, etc, Motorola Pebble, Nokia 6000, Motorola StarTak
Telus
Toronto, Canada

strikeIII
Old
Thanks Meter 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brava27 View Post
Does this this offer dpi settings to change?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app
DPI does work but may affect some mods. Mainly skinning or color mods. It's not a ROM feature but a mod that will work with this ROM.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II
Current Devices: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020

Past Devices: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Active | AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II | AT&T HTC One X | Sprint EVO 4G | HTC Desire | Blackberry Torch 8900/8910, Blackberry Bold 9900, 9700, 9000, Curve | AT&T Tilt 2 | AT&T HTC Pure | AT&T Tilt | Cingular 8525 | Cingular 8125 | Cingular Siemens SX66
The Following User Says Thank You to strikeIII For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jbluedodge
Old
Thanks Meter 56

Where can I get the toggles that came with the Rom but with the generic signal indicator?

strikeIII
Old
Thanks Meter 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbluedodge View Post
Where can I get the toggles that came with the Rom but with the generic signal indicator?

Dirty flash the ROM to get the toggles back then find a compatible mod that will change the signal indicator.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II
Current Devices: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020

Past Devices: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Active | AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II | AT&T HTC One X | Sprint EVO 4G | HTC Desire | Blackberry Torch 8900/8910, Blackberry Bold 9900, 9700, 9000, Curve | AT&T Tilt 2 | AT&T HTC Pure | AT&T Tilt | Cingular 8525 | Cingular 8125 | Cingular Siemens SX66

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe