[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10 Nightly Builds for SGH-I747

OP cyanogen

25th February 2013, 02:50 AM   |  #11921  
Thanks Meter: 55

411 posts
More
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10 Nightly Builds for SGH-I747
Can someone tell me if there is a workaround when the phone doesn't wake up after locking? The screen is blank and the only thing visible is the soft key that lights up. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
25th February 2013, 03:25 AM   |  #11922  
Recognized Contributor
Flag North Georgia
Thanks Meter: 2,353

5,518 posts
Donate to Me
More
Push the power button 2 times, slowly. Regular unlock should happen then
The Following User Says Thank You to mrhaley30705 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 05:36 AM   |  #11923  
Thanks Meter: 55

411 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhaley30705

Push the power button 2 times, slowly. Regular unlock should happen then

Thanks
25th February 2013, 08:41 AM   |  #11924  
Thanks Meter: 69

317 posts
More
Samsung is set to do a launch event on March 14 for S4. Will we see stable or RC CM10.1 in next few months?

25th February 2013, 09:38 AM   |  #11925  
Thanks Meter: 25

86 posts
I'm not sure if this was ever resolved, but I think I found the reason why DCIM folder was taking up so much memory. Its not because of the extra 0/legacy/folders either. I dont think. I figured this out by going to properties and noticed how much memory it took and how many folders is in DCIM before I open it. It shows 7 but when I click in there's only 6 folders. I didn't know how to make The hidden file show up until I played with manager(used es file explore) I clicked on ' sd card anylst' and went to DCIM folder. And I found the 7th folder.its called thumbnail I think and the first two if I remember said data3. There's two of them that made the DCIM file 3x as large than it should be. I decided to move my pictures to exsdcard. And delete those two thumbnails file to see if it would fuk up my phone. So far everything is still running smooth. So I dont really know what they were for. Es file explore did show 3x more free space as soon as I deleted it. But I rebooted the phone and it only show the 'real amount I have free by moving my pic and vids to the extsd. But in settings/storage it shows a more accurate amount of picture/video memory usage.
And like I said idk what those thumbnail files were for but it never came back after boot.
25th February 2013, 12:58 PM   |  #11926  
Thanks Meter: 44

425 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuBbLeFIZzY

I'm not sure if this was ever resolved, but I think I found the reason why DCIM folder was taking up so much memory. Its not because of the extra 0/legacy/folders either. I dont think. I figured this out by going to properties and noticed how much memory it took and how many folders is in DCIM before I open it. It shows 7 but when I click in there's only 6 folders. I didn't know how to make The hidden file show up until I played with manager(used es file explore) I clicked on ' sd card anylst' and went to DCIM folder. And I found the 7th folder.its called thumbnail I think and the first two if I remember said data3. There's two of them that made the DCIM file 3x as large than it should be. I decided to move my pictures to exsdcard. And delete those two thumbnails file to see if it would fuk up my phone. So far everything is still running smooth. So I dont really know what they were for. Es file explore did show 3x more free space as soon as I deleted it. But I rebooted the phone and it only show the 'real amount I have free by moving my pic and vids to the extsd. But in settings/storage it shows a more accurate amount of picture/video memory usage.
And like I said idk what those thumbnail files were for but it never came back after boot.

The thumbnails are an issue in all android, if i recall. They're the thumbnails for your gallery an such. It'll come back eventually.
25th February 2013, 04:12 PM   |  #11927  
Jensen Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 18

129 posts
More
Just wondering if anyone is having problems with the 2/24 and 2/25 builds randomly freezing. Once was during a phone call and other times just random. But it seems to be occurring when the screen turns off and occasionally there is a small horizontal stripe across the screen as if it froze during the screen-off animation. Flash with cache and dalvik wipe only. Tried fix permissions as well although I don't thinks its the problem.

If I'm the only one then it looks like a full wipe is in order.

I wonder if this is the problem
http://review.cyanogenmod.org/31110

Last edited by doctorspeed1; 25th February 2013 at 04:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to doctorspeed1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 04:18 PM   |  #11928  
Flag White Plains
Thanks Meter: 158

271 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorspeed1

Just wondering if anyone is having problems with the 2/24 and 2/25 builds randomly freezing. Once was during a phone call and other times just random. But it seems to be occurring when the screen turns off and occasionally there is a small horizontal stripe across the screen as if it froze during the screen-off animation. Flash with cache and dalvik wipe only. Tried fix permissions as well although I don't thinks its the problem.

If I'm the only one then it looks like a full wipe is in order.

I wonder if this is the problem
http://review.cyanogenmod.org/31110

I haven't flashed 2/25, but I am seeing this issue on 2/24. It didn't freeze mid-animation, but I've had it lock up several times since I flashed it. Haven't had the time to go back to an earlier nightly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MSgtSimon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 04:35 PM   |  #11929  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 75

252 posts
More
Anyone missing the reboot options? (i.e. Recovery, Download Options)
I am on 25/2 version and I am missing it from my power menu.
25th February 2013, 04:37 PM   |  #11930  
Thanks Meter: 44

425 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSgtSimon

I haven't flashed 2/25, but I am seeing this issue on 2/24. It didn't freeze mid-animation, but I've had it lock up several times since I flashed it. Haven't had the time to go back to an earlier nightly.

That happened to me on 2/24. I locked the phone and it froze mid CRT animation. Had to take the battery our. Reflashed 2/22 and it's all good.

The Following User Says Thank You to slicetwo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm10, cyanogenmod, development, jelly bean 4.1
Previous Thread Next Thread