FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DISCONTINUED][THEME][v2.6] One X AOSenseP JB Theme [for Sense & VX3 & RVTE ROM]

1,776 posts
Thanks Meter: 852

By geenyous, Recognized Themer on 26th June 2012, 11:08 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th February 2013, 01:57 PM |#811  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
R: [THEME][v2.3/v2.3.2] One X AOSenseP JB Theme [for any JB Sense & VX3 ROM][04.02.20
Quote:
Originally Posted by geenyous

Hmm, the easiest way would be to delete all the folders except for SystemUI.apk out of the zip (vrtheme/system/...).

But some statusbar icons are also in the other folders, so you might miss some if you do the above.
Anyhow, you should have 90% or more of them, so I would give it a shot.

Thanks a lot geenyous it works perfectly !

Inviato dal mio HTC One X con Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to tonypello For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tonypello Ad-Free

11th February 2013, 03:41 PM |#812  
Flag Hà Nội
Thanks Meter: 481

More
Does it work on Rooted Stock Rom, Bro. I just unlockbootloader and rooted my HOX. I really want to have another look for my HOX. Thks for rep me

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

i've tried. It's work but the setting. Whener i touch setting bottom, it shows the error. But i really love the status bar with % battery and blue colour. How can i fix the error and get it work completely if not, how can i install just the status bar and the % of battery? Big thks to you
Aw, i just read the Q and A above sorry to ask sth already answered . I'll do what u told above
Last edited by windylawyer.1712; 11th February 2013 at 04:10 PM.
11th February 2013, 05:54 PM |#813  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Shanghai

Donate to Me
More
AW: [THEME][v2.3/v2.3.2] One X AOSenseP JB Theme [for any JB Sense & VX3 ROM][04.02.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by windylawyer.1712

Does it work on Rooted Stock Rom, Bro. I just unlockbootloader and rooted my HOX. I really want to have another look for my HOX. Thks for rep me

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

i've tried. It's work but the setting. Whener i touch setting bottom, it shows the error. But i really love the status bar with % battery and blue colour. How can i fix the error and get it work completely if not, how can i install just the status bar and the % of battery? Big thks to you
Aw, i just read the Q and A above sorry to ask sth already answered . I'll do what u told above

Although the above will work, I'd suggest you just flash a stock like custom ROM like OrDroid and check the battery% mod in the Aroma installer, then flash my theme.
You will only benefit of flashing a custom ROM, trust me!

Sent from my htc One X
The Following User Says Thank You to geenyous For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift geenyous Ad-Free
11th February 2013, 06:21 PM |#814  
Flag Hà Nội
Thanks Meter: 481

More
i'll try it later :thumbup: thks so much for ur rep and ur hard working, bro
The Following User Says Thank You to windylawyer.1712 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift windylawyer.1712 Ad-Free
20th February 2013, 06:29 AM |#815  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Excuse me, you can add support to modPack http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2114584 ?, please
20th February 2013, 09:31 PM |#816  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Shanghai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTREETNIGHT

Excuse me, you can add support to modPack http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2114584 ?, please

Will have to look into that.
Not sure when I will be able to do it though, I am quite busy atm...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geenyous For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift geenyous Ad-Free
21st February 2013, 12:53 PM |#817  
Flag Den Haag
Thanks Meter: 38

Donate to Me
More
For the newest Viper, the classes.dex and XML files for systemui.apk have to be removed for it not to chrash.

I have tried replacing the power options icons, you'll have to replace them in:
vrtheme\system\framework\com.htc.resources.apk\res \drawable-hdpi and drawable-xhdpi. They are called, for example, icon_launcher_restart.png
I have not managed to change the screenshot icon yet, that seems to be in another place. I did manage to change my dialer icon everywhere :P Now to find out how to change only thát back...
Last edited by Joolee; 21st February 2013 at 02:01 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Joolee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Joolee Ad-Free
24th February 2013, 07:44 PM |#818  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Shanghai

Donate to Me
More
Phone One X AOSenseP JB Theme 2.3 Renovate Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTREETNIGHT

Since I am testing around with Renovate atm, I made a compatible theme: here.

Since Renovate uses lyapota's mod pack, it should work with any ROM that uses it. Just make sure you flash my theme last.

Enjoy.
Last edited by geenyous; 25th February 2013 at 08:13 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to geenyous For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift geenyous Ad-Free
24th February 2013, 08:04 PM |#819  
In a culvert.
Thanks Meter: 170

More
Sv: [THEME][v2.3+] One X AOSenseP JB Theme [for Sense & VX3 & RVTE ROM][24.02.2013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by geenyous

Since I am testing around with Renovate atm, I made a compatible theme: here.

Since Renovate uses lyapota'd mod pack, it should work with any ROM that uses them. Just make sure you flash my theme last.

Enjoy.

Wow!

Tapatalked from a Renovated HOX.
The Following User Says Thank You to 97_3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 97_3 Ad-Free
25th February 2013, 09:43 AM |#820  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Shanghai

Donate to Me
More
Phone One X AOSenseP VX3 Theme v2.3_337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joolee

For the newest Viper, the classes.dex and XML files for systemui.apk have to be removed for it not to chrash.

I have tried replacing the power options icons, you'll have to replace them in:
vrtheme\system\framework\com.htc.resources.apk\res \drawable-hdpi and drawable-xhdpi. They are called, for example, icon_launcher_restart.png
I have not managed to change the screenshot icon yet, that seems to be in another place. I did manage to change my dialer icon everywhere :P Now to find out how to change only thát back...

I updated the VX3 release to the latest version 3.3.7.

Get it here.

I have yet to find the camera icon however. The above info is not correct, there is no restart icon in the com.htc apk, the one you are referring to is in the fw-htc apk and I themed all of them. I fear VX3 is calling the camera icon from the fw apk, meaning from the same place as the icon in the launcher and I think it would be ugly if you had an AOSPish grey cam icon there. So I dont think there is much more I can do atm.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geenyous For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift geenyous Ad-Free
25th February 2013, 06:59 PM |#821  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
AW: [THEME][v2.3+] One X AOSenseP JB Theme [for Sense & VX3 & RVTE ROM][24.02.2013]
Thx for make it compatible to renovate. Love that theme!
Now theres no need to flash an aosp rom anymore. :thumbup:

Sent from my renovated X-piece
The Following User Says Thank You to dstyled For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dstyled Ad-Free

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, cyan, ics, one x, theme

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)