Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 33.1 | High Quality & Performance | Sense 5 | 4.18.401.3

OP mike1986.

25th February 2013, 10:57 AM   |  #39611  
Thanks Meter: 5

65 posts
I just noticed that after upgrading to 18.4 my cpu temps are quite high. At idle it is at 54 degree. Is that normal. I was on XM kernel but reflashed the stock one but the temps are the same.
25th February 2013, 11:36 AM   |  #39612  
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 32

143 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresttree1

I just noticed that after upgrading to 18.4 my cpu temps are quite high. At idle it is at 54 degree. Is that normal. I was on XM kernel but reflashed the stock one but the temps are the same.

Give it some time to settle.
25th February 2013, 12:02 PM   |  #39613  
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 71,790

37,312 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublecheese

ONE X LOW VOLUME PROBLEM FIXED !!!

I was recently having low volume issues during voice calls especially when I am outside or in a car.

Also the Ringtone and Musics I play had also a low volume compared to my 2 other friend's One Xs.

I installed Volume + , Volume Booster etc, but did not help

As a last option, I flashed the complete stock rom as if ARHD some how blocked my volume levels ...... But even the complete stock ROM did not make any difference. My Volumes were low as before !!

Then I took my One X apart and decided to clean it once more .

What I realised in this time ( in the previous cleaning I did not realise) , the small holes which are on the front and back of the Plastic Case were completely BLOCKED so I took a battery tooth brush and opened each hole one by one by inserting the tooth brush in the holes.

After cleaning each hole one by one, I can clearly say that my One X, volume is back to normal and it is load as crazy, you can not imagine how much Volume gets blocked due to these blocked tiny holes.

To all of you having Low Volumes during a voice call and/or listening to a music or your ringtone, you will be amazed how much it will differ, If you just re-open each hole one by one.

Now that I my problem is over and I am back to flashing ARHD again, because after using the stock Rom for a few days , I realised how good Mike's ARHD roms are !!!!

Great to know you solved it! Also nice tip for the future once someone will have similar problem. Thanks for sharing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike1986. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 12:35 PM   |  #39614  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 55

444 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublecheese

ONE X LOW VOLUME PROBLEM FIXED !!!

I was recently having low volume issues during voice calls especially when I am outside or in a car.

Also the Ringtone and Musics I play had also a low volume compared to my 2 other friend's One Xs.

I installed Volume + , Volume Booster etc, but did not help

As a last option, I flashed the complete stock rom as if ARHD some how blocked my volume levels ...... But even the complete stock ROM did not make any difference. My Volumes were low as before !!

Then I took my One X apart and decided to clean it once more .

What I realised in this time ( in the previous cleaning I did not realise) , the small holes which are on the front and back of the Plastic Case were completely BLOCKED so I took a battery tooth brush and opened each hole one by one by inserting the tooth brush in the holes.

After cleaning each hole one by one, I can clearly say that my One X, volume is back to normal and it is laud as crazy, you can not imagine how much Volume gets blocked due to these blocked tiny holes.

To all of you having Low Volumes during a voice call and/or listening to a music or your ringtone, you will be amazed how much it will differ, If you just re-open each hole one by one.

Now that I my problem is over and I am back to flashing ARHD again, because after using the stock Rom for a few days , I realised how good Mike's ARHD roms are !!!!

This problem have been on this thread and solved alot of times :P i have also made an post about this, but it was nearly a half year ago, or more.
Good that you also solved it
25th February 2013, 01:00 PM   |  #39615  
London
Thanks Meter: 7

142 posts
More
Hi i am trying to install ARHD 18.4 and my aroma installer keeps freezing ?? what should i do
25th February 2013, 01:03 PM   |  #39616  
Thanks Meter: 5

105 posts
Little problem with temperatures when screen is off, but phone still warm (50C+ in system tuner after 10minutes). Sometimes this is happens after use FB app.
25th February 2013, 01:13 PM   |  #39617  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Establishing Battlefield Control... Standby!
Thanks Meter: 6,825

14,115 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by QAD3R

Hi i am trying to install ARHD 18.4 and my aroma installer keeps freezing ?? what should i do

Just keep trying after rebooting recovery.

Its not a problem with the ROM itself, its Aroma throwing up.
The Following User Says Thank You to geko95gek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 01:27 PM   |  #39618  
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 11

159 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim2san

Little problem with temperatures when screen is off, but phone still warm (50C+ in system tuner after 10minutes). Sometimes this is happens after use FB app.

Are you on latest version? Give the rom sometime to settle. If it doesn't go away peform a clean installation. I'm on arhd 18.4 with no over heating whatsoever
25th February 2013, 02:04 PM   |  #39619  
Thanks Meter: 99

734 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fekke

This problem have been on this thread and solved alot of times :P i have also made an post about this, but it was nearly a half year ago, or more.
Good that you also solved it

Then, I wish you told me this info that you just shared when I was asking for solutions here at this thread last week and before last week.......

It is easy to talk after something happens , the important thing is to talk before it happens.

Now flashing 18.4 , can't live without flashing , stock rom is just not good enough.
25th February 2013, 02:05 PM   |  #39620  
Flag Tampere
Thanks Meter: 16

89 posts
More
I just want to thank you for this amazing rom!

I went from stock JB to ARHD 18.4 and the performance & stability is pretty much perfect. Especially the battery life is mind-blowing! At first I thought the battery indicator was stuck, but then I realized it wasn't. Before I managed to get only one day out of the battery with single charge, but now the battery last at least two days.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, android revolution hd, arhd, best custom rom, epic custom rom, fastest sense rom, htc one x, htc sense 4.5 / 4+, ice cream sandwich, latest rom
Previous Thread Next Thread