Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,414 Members 53,960 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 33.1 | High Quality & Performance | Sense 5 | 4.18.401.3

Tip us?

foresttree1
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I just noticed that after upgrading to 18.4 my cpu temps are quite high. At idle it is at 54 degree. Is that normal. I was on XM kernel but reflashed the stock one but the temps are the same.

admirall
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresttree1 View Post
I just noticed that after upgrading to 18.4 my cpu temps are quite high. At idle it is at 54 degree. Is that normal. I was on XM kernel but reflashed the stock one but the temps are the same.
Give it some time to settle.

HTC One max
No root yet

mike1986.
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69034

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublecheese View Post
ONE X LOW VOLUME PROBLEM FIXED !!!

I was recently having low volume issues during voice calls especially when I am outside or in a car.

Also the Ringtone and Musics I play had also a low volume compared to my 2 other friend's One Xs.

I installed Volume + , Volume Booster etc, but did not help

As a last option, I flashed the complete stock rom as if ARHD some how blocked my volume levels ...... But even the complete stock ROM did not make any difference. My Volumes were low as before !!

Then I took my One X apart and decided to clean it once more .

What I realised in this time ( in the previous cleaning I did not realise) , the small holes which are on the front and back of the Plastic Case were completely BLOCKED so I took a battery tooth brush and opened each hole one by one by inserting the tooth brush in the holes.

After cleaning each hole one by one, I can clearly say that my One X, volume is back to normal and it is load as crazy, you can not imagine how much Volume gets blocked due to these blocked tiny holes.

To all of you having Low Volumes during a voice call and/or listening to a music or your ringtone, you will be amazed how much it will differ, If you just re-open each hole one by one.

Now that I my problem is over and I am back to flashing ARHD again, because after using the stock Rom for a few days , I realised how good Mike's ARHD roms are !!!!
Great to know you solved it! Also nice tip for the future once someone will have similar problem. Thanks for sharing

Archived devices and my other threads:

Join Android Revolution HD community

Facebook | Twitter | IRC chat | Visit my blog | Google+

If you appreciate my work, you can buy me a beer
Every donation is greatly appreciated and it helps the development!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike1986. For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Fekke
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublecheese View Post
ONE X LOW VOLUME PROBLEM FIXED !!!

I was recently having low volume issues during voice calls especially when I am outside or in a car.

Also the Ringtone and Musics I play had also a low volume compared to my 2 other friend's One Xs.

I installed Volume + , Volume Booster etc, but did not help

As a last option, I flashed the complete stock rom as if ARHD some how blocked my volume levels ...... But even the complete stock ROM did not make any difference. My Volumes were low as before !!

Then I took my One X apart and decided to clean it once more .

What I realised in this time ( in the previous cleaning I did not realise) , the small holes which are on the front and back of the Plastic Case were completely BLOCKED so I took a battery tooth brush and opened each hole one by one by inserting the tooth brush in the holes.

After cleaning each hole one by one, I can clearly say that my One X, volume is back to normal and it is laud as crazy, you can not imagine how much Volume gets blocked due to these blocked tiny holes.

To all of you having Low Volumes during a voice call and/or listening to a music or your ringtone, you will be amazed how much it will differ, If you just re-open each hole one by one.

Now that I my problem is over and I am back to flashing ARHD again, because after using the stock Rom for a few days , I realised how good Mike's ARHD roms are !!!!
This problem have been on this thread and solved alot of times :P i have also made an post about this, but it was nearly a half year ago, or more.
Good that you also solved it
i got the ONE and only

QAD3R
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Hi i am trying to install ARHD 18.4 and my aroma installer keeps freezing ?? what should i do

jim2san
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Little problem with temperatures when screen is off, but phone still warm (50C+ in system tuner after 10minutes). Sometimes this is happens after use FB app.

geko95gek
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5720

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by QAD3R View Post
Hi i am trying to install ARHD 18.4 and my aroma installer keeps freezing ?? what should i do
Just keep trying after rebooting recovery.

Its not a problem with the ROM itself, its Aroma throwing up.
[HTC One M7/M8] Renovate Nightlies & Themes hosted by SoLdieR9312

|My Trance Mixes|

CURRENT DEVICES = HTC One M7 (Vivid Blue) / LG Nexus 4 16GB
PREVIOUS = HTC One X / Samsung Galaxy S2 / iPhone 4 / HTC Incredible S / HTC Desire HD

Code:
HTC One Vivid Blue with Firmware 5.11.401.10 (hboot 1.57, no red text mod!) running RenovateROM Sixth Sense 4.4.2 Nightly and Kangaroo Kernel 
LG Nexus 4 running AOKPK Daily and AK Kernel

HTC One X | RC FAQ sticky thread = HERE!! (please view it before posting questions!)
The Following User Says Thank You to geko95gek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nikosssb
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim2san View Post
Little problem with temperatures when screen is off, but phone still warm (50C+ in system tuner after 10minutes). Sometimes this is happens after use FB app.
Are you on latest version? Give the rom sometime to settle. If it doesn't go away peform a clean installation. I'm on arhd 18.4 with no over heating whatsoever
Sent from my HTC One

doublecheese
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fekke View Post
This problem have been on this thread and solved alot of times :P i have also made an post about this, but it was nearly a half year ago, or more.
Good that you also solved it
Then, I wish you told me this info that you just shared when I was asking for solutions here at this thread last week and before last week.......

It is easy to talk after something happens , the important thing is to talk before it happens.

Now flashing 18.4 , can't live without flashing , stock rom is just not good enough.

Esaj2
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I just want to thank you for this amazing rom!

I went from stock JB to ARHD 18.4 and the performance & stability is pretty much perfect. Especially the battery life is mind-blowing! At first I thought the battery indicator was stuck, but then I realized it wasn't. Before I managed to get only one day out of the battery with single charge, but now the battery last at least two days.

Tags
4.0.4, android revolution hd, arhd, best custom rom, epic custom rom, fastest sense rom, htc one x, htc sense 4.5 / 4+, ice cream sandwich, latest rom