[Q] Messed with DPI settings?

Search This thread

mindmajick

Account currently disabled
Has anyone messed with their DPI settings on Cm10.1 or one of the other AOSP ROMs?

What have you tried and what were the results?

I already know the stock OS isn't very DPI friendly, but haven't messed with 10.1 yet.

If I don't get any responses I'll try a few myself and post in this thread.

Expect to be thanked for participating :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

chronicfathead

Mar 23, 2008
Sleaford, Lincs
Is it really that dead over here? Wow...

--
Sent from my Kindle Fire 2, CM 10.1

_____________#_____________

That was some tumble weed. I don't feel the need to change my DPI, but might have a quick play. :)

EDIT: Tried 140 on Hash codes 4.2.2. Everything was slightly smaller, but I had issues with Flip board not showing articles. I'm sure you are on Power points ROM, so you should be OK.

Warning: I'm not sure if changing the DPI on the standard Kindle ROM killed it, so only try that if you are prepared to recover everything.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire2 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Reactions: mindmajick

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is it really that dead over here? Wow...

--
    Sent from my Kindle Fire 2, CM 10.1

_____________#_____________

That was some tumble weed. I don't feel the need to change my DPI, but might have a quick play. :)

EDIT: Tried 140 on Hash codes 4.2.2. Everything was slightly smaller, but I had issues with Flip board not showing articles. I'm sure you are on Power points ROM, so you should be OK.

Warning: I'm not sure if changing the DPI on the standard Kindle ROM killed it, so only try that if you are prepared to recover everything.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire2 using Tapatalk HD