Stock ROM Firmware Download Links HERE

Which carrier do you mostly download stock firmware for?

• Total voters
Search This thread

meanhacker

Aug 21, 2012
oh man. thnks a lot. but my bad luck dat i didn't see your message today in the morning. :( i purchased 1 mnth premium account on hotfile and download the file today only. i had to give them 620 bucks.... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

anyways my friend i appropriate your help. thanx again man....

aww well if you mean $6.20 then it's fine, you can skip a dinner haha. Assuming I got the decimal in the right spot. I hope people realize that I don't upload most of these links - I find them in other websites and just put them all together here.

Is there a stock 4.1.1 firmware for AT&T that I can flash using TWRP?

no, not in this thread. You might have to search around the forums for recovery flashable stock roms

sandeep5885

Dec 29, 2011
New Delhi
OnePlus 7
aww well if you mean $6.20 then it's fine, you can skip a dinner haha. Assuming I got the decimal in the right spot. I hope people realize that I don't upload most of these links - I find them in other websites and just put them all together here.

yes u r right buddy. but its huge amount for downloading just one file. so what i m gonna do provide direct links to download firmware (only on XDA forum). :)

meanhacker

Aug 21, 2012

yes u r right buddy. but its huge amount for downloading just one file. so what i m gonna do provide direct links to download firmware (only on XDA forum). :)

I agree. Let me know if you upload anything :)

lathamc

Jun 29, 2012
Sorry, I'm new to this. Android System/OS are taking up 35% of my battery!! I think it might be a corrupt file. If I want to just reflash the OS (without doing a factory reset), how would I do this? Would I download the latest ROM from above? What radio buttons do I hit in ODIN?

Thanks!

Last edited:

meanhacker

Aug 21, 2012
Sorry, I'm new to this. Android System/OS are taking up 35% of my battery!! I think it might be a corrupt file. If I want to just reflash the OS (without doing a factory reset), how would I do this? Would I download the latest ROM from above? What radio buttons do I hit in ODIN?

Thanks!

flashing a stock ROM automatically formats your internal SD card. So if I had problems like that I would first back up all my stuff and do a factory reset in recovery. Then, I'd go into download mode and flash the stock ROM through Odin. Yes, you would want to go with the latest ROM (one that ends with DLK3) and flash it via Odin. Don't change any radio buttons - just click on the PDA button and browse for your ROM file and hit Start. Leave all settings as they are.

Anonymously_Unknown

Feb 9, 2012
Kingston
I think its about time we start seeing a 4.1.2 or 4.2 leak being rolled out for AT&T. I've been patiently waiting so far, but it seems like its not going to be any time this month.

meanhacker

Aug 21, 2012
Unfortunately I think we are losing Samsung's support... just like the galaxy tab 10.1. They are working on bigger things I'm guessing

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app

matrixzone

Mar 19, 2012
Avoid using this with Mobile ODIN. It caused infinite boot loops:crying:, finally trying Desktop ODIN:confused:.

chrisj22

Jun 6, 2011
Auburn, WA
i seem to be having an issue that recently developed, i tried flashing back to LK1 Via ODIN and it is successful but when it reboots it just vibrates and flashes the samsung screen from there on it just vibrates every 2-3 seconds going no where. when its unplugged and i try to hit the power button its completely unresponsive. any help to get this fixed would be greatly appreciated.

bdithug

Mar 26, 2012
Burlington
LG G8
Sony Xperia 1 IV
i seem to be having an issue that recently developed, i tried flashing back to LK1 Via ODIN and it is successful but when it reboots it just vibrates and flashes the samsung screen from there on it just vibrates every 2-3 seconds going no where. when its unplugged and i try to hit the power button its completely unresponsive. any help to get this fixed would be greatly appreciated.

I think you have to pull the battery, boot into recovery, factory reset and wipe caches and it should fix it. I'm pretty sure that's what I did to fix that issue when I flashed back to stock.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

chrisj22

Jun 6, 2011
Auburn, WA
it wont let me into recovery, after flashing i do get the samsung logo saying in blue letters at the top thats its going there but it just shuts down and starts the process over again

bdithug

Mar 26, 2012
Burlington
LG G8
Sony Xperia 1 IV
it wont let me into recovery, after flashing i do get the samsung logo saying in blue letters at the top thats its going there but it just shuts down and starts the process over again

Pull the battery. Hold volume up + home + power until you see it boot into recovery. Then factory reset, wipe caches. Then try booting it up as normal.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts