Colored Batterys Cleanrom 1.5 VZW with 1% increments

Search This thread

Shambala69

Dec 18, 2009
No problem man, if you ever have any questions hmu.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

I want to get in on this! I am tired of downloading mods and would like to further my venture into Android-land with themes and manipulating notifications. I have been practicing with apktool, Notepad++ for .xml manipulation, some adb, and Python (for something else but a programming language none the less). Adrynalyne has instructions to theme which I will read next but stupid life keeps getting in the way. Any other resources y'all might suggest? Mahalo!

jparasita

Mar 21, 2011
Rochester NY
Re: Colored Batterys Cleanrom 1.0 VZW with 1% increments

I want to get in on this! I am tired of downloading mods and would like to further my venture into Android-land with themes and manipulating notifications. I have been practicing with apktool, Notepad++ for .xml manipulation, some adb, and Python (for something else but a programming language none the less). Adrynalyne has instructions to theme which I will read next but stupid life keeps getting in the way. Any other resources y'all might suggest? Mahalo!

Im pretty new to this im using adb with apkmanager what im doing here is quite simple looks like you might be a little ahead of me

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: djsbad

icedventimocha

Cool man thanks I really like your work noticed you live in erie not far from rochester ny

I know exactly where that is. You guys grow some good bud lol

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

djsbad

May 9, 2012

Any chance of getting an orange one? Purdy please?:D:D:D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

chupafaros

Dec 27, 2010

Would you be able to create a 1% segmented battery circle in either green or blue? Like the one found in jellybeans?

Sent from my Nexus 7

chupafaros

Dec 27, 2010

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361335469455.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361335469455.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:

fullklip211

May 13, 2009
htc battery

Whats up everyone these are working 1% Batterys working on the VZW cleanrom enjoy! Also keep in mind if your using the ultimate real icon pack these are the batterys for that.

Thanks to:

Scott for teaching me how to do this he is the man!

jbeitel for the ultimate real icon pack

There is a sample picture in the attachment if you want a idea of what they look like.

Install go into recovery flash and enjoy!

Please hit the thanks button

Working in all versions of cleanrom VZW for note 2 confirmed

Can you make a red htc battery with the sliver outline to match red clean rom thanks

tonyf7

Jul 21, 2012
Any chance of getting this mod in the same stock touchwiz battery icon, only with the numbers inside the battery versus on the side?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Whats up everyone these are working 1% Batterys working on the VZW cleanrom enjoy! Also keep in mind if your using the ultimate real icon pack these are the batterys for that.

Thanks to:

Scott for teaching me how to do this he is the man!

jbeitel for the ultimate real icon pack

There is a sample picture in the attachment if you want a idea of what they look like.

Install go into recovery flash and enjoy!

Please hit the thanks button

Working in all versions of cleanrom VZW for note 2 confirmed
    Here ya go purple and pink battery with 1% increments let me know how they work :)

Remember flash at your own risk and hit the thanks button :)
    Here ya go just hit the thanks :)
    Here ya go Blue and Green for Cleanrom 4.05 remember flash at your own risk!

And hit the thanks button :)

Not alot of feedback if there is a battery your interested in I take requests.