[May 25, 2013][ROM][4.0.4][720p] NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA V3.0b [NativeSD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mfsr98

Nov 26, 2011
Porto
Re: [Nov. 18, 2012][ROM][720p] NexusHD2-ICS-4.0.4-CM9-HWA V2.8 [NativeSD]

Lets see how you guys will have 5.0 working....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

kubekpop

Feb 9, 2012
Warsaw
Hi. What can I do to make camcorder recording faster? It records really slow videos ... In 1st post it is said "Camcorder recording (640x480, MPEG4 with hardware video encoding)" Should I enable hardware video encoding or it is enabled by default?

Last edited:

NYLimited

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 5, 2008
New Hampshire, USA
how smooth is that? i think on 2.8 got a little bit laggy :) but its okay,so if nexushd jb smoother i wanna go

The ROM itself is fine in my opinion. The problem I suspect is that most people do not bother to or do not know how to fine tune the HD2. Since the HD2 has a limited amount of memory (as compared to today's 2+ GB RAM devices) and many of us are using the SD Cards more extensively (i.e. DataOnEXT or NativeSD) some of these things become more important.

Every time we add a little app to do something it uses more RAM. For example, a service to get push notifications from Google or a small app to give me reminder tones about missed calls, etc. etc. etc... They all take up working memory. Eventually, in order to launch a big app some things need to be flushed from memory first (to make room) and that is one of the sources of lag. SD Card access is another, of course.

I don't think we can totally eliminate all lag in this device as long as we use many, many apps to do things for us. But, I find we can bring the lags to within acceptable limits for most of us, at least until that new quad core device with tons of RAM becomes affordable. :)

---
I’m as confused as a baby in a topless bar...

Reactions: S1gma and kkq29

kkq29

May 22, 2011
bali

The ROM itself is fine in my opinion. The problem I suspect is that most people do not bother to or do not know how to fine tune the HD2. Since the HD2 has a limited amount of memory (as compared to today's 2+ GB RAM devices) and many of us are using the SD Cards more extensively (i.e. DataOnEXT or NativeSD) some of these things become more important.

Every time we add a little app to do something it uses more RAM. For example, a service to get push notifications from Google or a small app to give me reminder tones about missed calls, etc. etc. etc... They all take up working memory. Eventually, in order to launch a big app some things need to be flushed from memory first (to make room) and that is one of the sources of lag. SD Card access is another, of course.

I don't think we can totally eliminate all lag in this device as long as we use many, many apps to do things for us. But, I find we can bring the lags to within acceptable limits for most of us, at least until that new quad core device with tons of RAM becomes affordable. :)

---

yo dude youre right ,this room is perfect,i see .and yes hd2 is totally hippie ever .lol

sent to my Heaven to your Heaven

kubekpop

Feb 9, 2012
Warsaw
Perofrmance and responsivity

My best settings for respondivity are:
CPU: 245-1113MHz Preformance governor (may be smartassV2) ;sometimes I have freezes on 1.19GHz
Deadline scheduler
And in build.prop:
call_ring_delay 0
VM_heap_size = 168M
Max_events_per_sec = 160 (I think it's a little high value over stock 120, so if you feel "lags" when heavy app/2apps are loading, set CPU to 1190MHZ if your CPU can do it (mine is not capable because of too strong oc in the past)

And yes, v2.7 was a lil' bit faster. I think that apps still load faster from nand than from mid-class SD (in few weeks I will test it with SanDisk's ULTRA card)...

And don't kill apps such as Gallery, SMS, Settings, and most frequently used apps. If you want to kill app you've just dropped, long-press home and slide that app ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-22-06-50-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-22-06-50-16.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
Reactions: NYLimited

sonalikagaur

Jan 9, 2011

Everything is perfect.
But I'm having battery drain issues.

With screen OFF, networks ON, 2g enabled....drain is 6mA.

With screen OFF, airplane mode....drain is 5mA.

I can barely run my T-Mobile HD2 for 6hrs. NAND install. Lowest brightness. No live wallpaper. At most 2background processes.

What to do?
:(

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC HD2 using XDA Premium.

mg33mg

HD2 fine tuning

---

Dear NYLimited,

I think the same as you yet I have no clue re how to fine tune my HD2.
I see that the ROM itself is running nice and smooth yet every other operation that involves apps - takes "ages", be it FB or even to issue a phone call or text.

I use DATA ON EXT with a 32GB class 10 new SD card.

Will you be kind to publish your "fine tuning guide" ?

Thank you!

jojobanin

Dec 27, 2010
Pag
Where can i find a smaller softkeys for this rom, stock softkeys take too much of the screen.
I like this rom its fast and smooth, best so far.

Wildcopper

Mar 12, 2010
Metz

Where can i find a smaller softkeys for this rom, stock softkeys take too much of the screen.
I like this rom its fast and smooth, best so far.

Why don't you use the native hardware keys of the hd2? Soft keys use precious screen space. Just wondering :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note with Tapatalk.

tygertec

Nov 7, 2009
Why don't you use the native hardware keys of the hd2? Soft keys use precious screen space. Just wondering :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note with Tapatalk.

There's a known design flaw with the HD2's hardware keys. Over time, repeatedly pressing them wears out the ribbon which connects the motherboard to the touch screen. One day your screen will no longer respond to your touch. I've used Button Savior (play store) for a long time now with good success so far.

Geeba

Nov 12, 2008
Hmmm Just realized my MMS doesnt work... I configured WAP and MMS APN's but can only select one or the other? I'm sure I could do both before...:confused:

tytung

Jun 21, 2010
sites.google.com
V2.9 HWA (Mar. 3, 2013)
  • Updated CM9.1.0 source code.
  • Added support for FM Radio in Android. (Only framework support, no workable app)
  • Updated initrd.gz to fix a bug that ADB debugging cannot be disabled before. (Credit: marco.palumbi)
  • Added the lowmemorykiller tweak to get a faster and more responsive system.
  • Updated to the latest hosts file (February-25-2013) for blocking ads.
  • Updated to Google Calendar 201212060
  • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.3
  • Updated to Google Play Store 3.10.14
  • Updated to Google Play Services 3.0.25
  • Updated to Gmail 4.2.1
  • Updated to YouTube 4.3.9
  • Increased the minimum system partition size to 175 MB

Downloads:

Rahil S

Oct 20, 2012
Pune
Finally the most respected and best developer is back.
We were waiting for you from long time.
Welcome back dude. :good:

ad2003

Jan 28, 2010
AW: [Mar. 3, 2013][ROM][720p] NexusHD2-ICS-4.0.4-CM9-HWA V2.9 [NativeSD]

Hey tytung, glad you re back!:beer:

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app

mackereljoe

Nov 10, 2009
Re: [Mar. 3, 2013][ROM][720p] NexusHD2-ICS-4.0.4-CM9-HWA V2.9 [NativeSD]

Glad you're back Sir

Sent from my ZeJstersHD2 using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA is the first stable and fast ICS ROM which is mainly built from the CyanogenMod 9.1 source code and provides supports for native 720p video playback and hardware video recording for HTC HD2.

• Include Android ICS 4.0.4 (IMM76L)
    • Include CyanogenMod 9.10 (CM-9.1.0)
    • Include htcleo-2.6.32 kernel: tytung_ics_r3.6.
    • Include tytung's ICS HWA ramdisk (initrd.gz).
    • Include the required proprietary binary files and the HD2-specific files from my AOSP GB ROM (i.e. NexusHD2-Gingerbread).
    • Credits: tytung, Securecrt, Rick_1995, Xylograph, rapmv78, texasice, firesnatch, ankuch, romanbb, marco.palumbi, samuaz, dk_zero-cool, marc1706, ph03n!x, datagr, the CM and the Evervolv teams, etc.

Screenshots for v2.0:
    NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V2.0_(Android-4.0.4)_01.png
    NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V2.0_(Android-4.0.4)_02.png
    NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V2.0_(Android-4.0.4)_03.png
    NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V2.0_(Android-4.0.4)_04.png
    NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V2.0_(Android-4.0.4)_05.png
    NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V2.0_(Android-4.0.4)_06.png

Features:
    • All Android 4.0.4 features
    • All CM9 features
      • Enhanced Power Menu w/ Reboot and Screenshot options, etc.
      • Power Notification Widget
      • Trebuchet Launcher
      • T9 Dialer
      • Keep app back button in Developer options
      • Theme
      • And more
    • Multi-Languages
    • Root, Superuser, su, busybox, etc.
    • AdFree hosts file
    • WiFi Ad-Hoc Network (credit: tytung)
    • Hardware Video Decoding (720p Video Playback via GPU) (credit: tytung)
    • Hardware Video Encoding (Video Recording via GPU) (credit: tytung)
    • HWUI deny app HwaSettings.apk and the framework patch (thanks royale1223 and Securecrt)
    • NativeSD (thanks Securecrt and Xylograph)
    • DataOnEXT (thanks ph03n!x)

Downloads:
    • ROM:
      download.ico
      Mod edit: Link removed
    • Tool:
      download.ico
      NativeSD Recovery v1.0 for NativeSD users.
    • (Please DO NOT mirror any files. Thank you.)

Installations:
    • AROMA Installer for three types of installations:
      • NAND
        • system@NAND, data@NAND, boot@NAND
        • For T-Mobile USA HD2 (LEO 1024)
        • Mod edit: Link removed
      • NAND with DataOnEXT
        • system@NAND, data@EXT4, boot@NAND
        • For EU/International HD2 (LEO 512)
        • Please create a FAT32 primary partition with 32KB cluster size, then an EXT4 primary partition with default cluster size on your SD card.
        • Please visit DataOnEXT thread for more info.
          (I modified DataOnEXT to be able to use with NativeSD at the same time. Share the same data.)
        • ROM_NAME is NexusHD2-ICS.
      • NativeSD (SD-EXT)
        • system@EXT4, data@EXT4, boot@FAT32
        • For high speed read/write SD Card only (Class 6 or 10). Otherwise you may get poor performance.
        • Please create a FAT32 primary partition with 32KB cluster size, then an EXT4 primary partition with default cluster size on your SD card.
        • Please visit NativeSD thread for more info.
        • ROM_NAME is NexusHD2-ICS.
    • The required system partition is 170 MB.

Extra Downloads:

Mod edit: Links removed

Working: Everything
    • Full HWA (Hardware Acceleration)
    • Phone
    • Audio
    • SMS
    • Data: 3G/HSDPA
    • Wi-Fi (Support IEEE 802.1x/EAP authentication and Ad-Hoc Network.)
    • Bluetooth
    • GPS/AGPS
    • USB Mass Storage
    • 720p Video Playback (MPEG4 and H.264 up to 720p with hardware video decoding)
      (Please refer to Android Supported Media Formats for more info.)
    • Camcorder (Video recording: 640x480 25fps var, MPEG4 with hardware video encoding)
    • Camera
    • Panorama
    • VPN
    • WiFi Ad-Hoc Network
    • WiFi Tethering (Native "Portable Wi-Fi hotspot" feature works well. You can also install wireless_tether_2_0_7.apk for more features.)
    • USB Tethering (Native "USB tethering" feature works. You can also install wired_tether_1_4.apk for more features.)

Credits:
    • Mod edit: Link removed
    • Thanks all developers for contributing, and thanks all users for testing and using NexusHD2 ROMs.
    Changelog

Changelog:

• V3.0b HWA (May 25, 2013)
    • V3.0a HWA (May 19, 2013)
    • V3.0 HWA (May 18, 2013)
      • Updated CM-9.1.0 source code.
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (April-02-2013) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.4
      • Updated to Google Play Store 4.1.6
      • Updated to Google Play services 3.1.36
      • Updated to Gmail 4.3.1
      • Updated to YouTube 4.4.11
      • Removed Google Talk (It was replaced by Handouts. Please install it from Play Store if required.)
      • Removed the CM Update option (fix FC) from settings.
      • Decreased the minimum system partition size to 170 MB
    • V2.9a HWA (Mar. 16, 2013)
    • V2.9 HWA (Mar. 3, 2013)
      • Added support for FM Radio in Android. (Only framework support, no working app. Maybe I missed something.)
      • Updated initrd.gz to fix a bug that ADB debugging could not be disabled before. (Credit: marco.palumbi)
      • Updated to Gmail 4.2.1
    • V2.8 HWA (Nov. 18, 2012)
      • Supported NAND and NativeSD.
      • Updated AROMA Installer for NexusHD2-ICS. (Credit: tytung)
      • Included htcleo-2.6.32 kernel tytung_ics_r3.6 to support H/W video decoding.
        • Developed "NAND & NativeSD ROM Updater v1.0" using AROMA Installer to support all NativeSD ROMs.
        • (Don't need to change ROM_NAME now.)
      • Fixed H/W video decoding (720p video playback is fully working) (Based on Legacy QCOM OMX Mods). (Credits: tytung and Ganster41)
      • Updated initrd.gz to support Bluetooth HID profile for NativeSD. (Credit: marco.palumbi and Robbie P)
      • Updated initrd.gz to make the adb connection more stable. (Credit: tytung)
      • Enabled SoundRecorder's UI
      • Updated to Google Calendar 201210220
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.14.1
      • Updated to Google Play Store v3.10.9
      • Updated to YouTube v4.1.47
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (October-18-2012) for blocking ads.
      • Moved Calendar.apk and Music.apk to /data/app/ folder to save system space.
      • Removed AOSP Keyboard.
      • Added Android 4.2 Stock Keyboard to support Gesture Typing.
      • Removed old /data/app/FileManager.apk
      • Added MiFileExplorer.apk to /data/app/ folder.
      • And many small fixes.
    • V2.7 HWA NativeSD (Sep. 17, 2012)
      • Still v2.7 but add NativeSD support.
    • V2.7 HWA (Sep. 1, 2012)
    • V2.6 HWA (Aug. 12, 2012)
    • V2.5 HWA (July 21, 2012)
    • V2.4 HWA (June 27, 2012)
      • Updated to CM9.0.0-RC1 source code.
      • Included the htcleo-2.6.32-ics kernel tytung_HWA_r3.1
        • Added fast charging support. (Credit goes to marc1706)
        • Changed WiFi interface from eth0 to wlan0 (initrd.gz was changed).
      • Included marc1706's Lights Library w/ correct LED color & dual LED support.
      • Fixed the reboot issue in V2.3 ROM when using Elixir.
      • Added WebGL support for the stock browser.
      • Changed the softkeys size: set navigation_bar_height to 28.0dip and navigation_bar_width to 32.0dip.
        • Softkeys are compatible with Barcode Scanner v4.1 only. Don't update it to v4.2 from Google Play Store.
      • Changed the in-call volume from always maximum (100%) to 60%. (Credit goes to tytung)
      • Added possible VoIP fix. (Not test yet.)
      • Updated HTC-RIL lib from HTC-RIL 2.2.1001G (Jul 16 2010,21:52:13) to HTC-RIL 2.2.0019G (Aug 18 2011,21:08:53)
    • V2.3 HWA (June 9, 2012)
      • All features of the CM9 source code on June 9 are included. No more setting FC issues.
      • Update Google sources to 4.0.4_r2.1 (IMM76L)
      • Enlarged the softkeys size.
      • Updated to the latest Trebuchet Launcher, so you can access its setting under "System setting" -> "Launcher".
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.8.1.
      • Moved YouTube.apk to data space.
      • Added Apollo.apk (another CM9 music player) as a data app.
    • V2.2 HWA (June 2, 2012)
      • Built a new ROM using the official CM9 source code with my own leo device and vendor files modified from Nexus One.
        • Required 167.2 MB system partition.
        • All features of the CM9 source code on June 1 are included.
        • Added Torch.apk to get the LED flashlight to work with the notification bar widget.
      • Included the htcleo-2.6.32-ics kernel tytung_r3.
        • Supported real WiFi and Bluetooth MAC addresses finally. (i.e. the same MAC you see on WinMo.) (Credits go to Franck78, Rick_1995 and Marc1706) (WiFi MAC address is changed, so remember to update the MAC filter in your wireless router if required.)
        • Updated some usb drivers for USB Tethering. (Credits go to tytung)
        • Updated initrd.gz to support native USB Tethering. (Credits go to tytung)
        • Fixed and enabled bandwidth control to be able to set mobile data limit. (Credits go to tytung)
      • Fixed native USB Tethering. To use it, you need to follow a series of workaround steps. (Credits go to tytung)
        1. Plug the USB cable.
        2. Enable native USB Tethering. You may need to toggle it twice to let the checkbox to be checked.
        3. Unplug and plug after using native USB Tethering to restore USB Mass Storage feature.
      • Included the latest Adreno 200 drivers for ICS from Qualcomm (i.e. Adreno200_ICS_drivers_update.zip).
      • Updated htcleo-touchscreen.idc.
      • Updated libinput.so to fix the touchscreen movements issue. (Credits go to Simon and tytung)
      • Updated Phone.apk to include the drawable-mdpi folder to be compatible with ro.sf.lcd_density=160. (Credits go to Xylograph.)
      • Updated lights.htcleo.so to blink both green and amber lights while there are missed calls. (Credits go to tytung)
      • Fixed video playback issue. Now Camcorder, YouTube HQ/non-HQ, and Video Playback are all very stable. (Credits go to tytung)
      • Moved YouTube.apk back to system space.
      • Updated Music.apk to improve the UI response.
      • Updated to Google Play Store v3.5.19.
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.8.0.
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (May-23-2012) for blocking ads.
    • V2.1 HWA (May 15, 2012)
      • Built a new ROM using the CM9 source code in dk_zero-cool's git repository with my HD2 stuff.
      • Included the htcleo-2.6.32-ics kernel tytung_HWA_r2.3-uniMAC. (WiFi MAC address is changed.)
      • Fixed the audio issues (Voice Search, Skype, etc.) by including audio.primary.qsd8k.so_update.zip.
      • Included the APN list of the Galaxy Nexus and added FreeMobile.
      • Updated htcleo-touchscreen.idc (it seems to make better touchscreen experience).
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.7.0.
    • V2.0 HWA (May 5, 2012)
      • The ROM is based on dk_zero-cool's BCM Passion CM9 HWA (Hardware Acceleration) ROM.
      • Included the HWA Kernel: htcleo-2.6.32-ics kernel tytung_HWA_r2. (Credits to securecrt, Rick_1995, and tytung)
        • Added the latest KGSL driver /dev/kgsl-3d0 for ICS HWA (Hardware Acceleration). (Credits to Securecrt and Rick_1995)
        • Fixed mdp, mddi, msmfb for leo (i.e., display the camera and maps buttons) (Credits to Rick_1995)
        • Fixed the boot logo (Credits to Securecrt)
        • Added zRAM support. (By tytung)
        • Flash Player works due to this HWA kernel.
      • Included rapmv78's latest hardware video encoding lib: hd2-hwvid-hwa-05042012-signed.zip. (Credits to rapmv78)
        • Camera, Camcorder, Panorama, and Barcode scanner works.
      • Fixed YouTube by including libstagefright.so from Youtube_fix_hd2_hwa_rom.zip. (Credits to Xylograph)
      • Included milaq's lights.htcleo.so. (Credits to milaq)
      • Included CM9 APN list.
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.6.0.
      • Moved Gmail.apk and YouTube.apk to /data/app/ folder in order to fit the 165MB system partition.
      • Introduced the all-in-one install ROM for both MAGLDR and cLK. (Thanks Xylograph)
      • Fixed the phone freeze issue, happened in Xylograph's HWA beta1 ROM, during the first reboot. (by tytung)
    • V1.6 (Apr. 22, 2012)
      • The ROM is currently rebased on v1.3 (i.e. without MeDroidMod stuff) because the MeDroidMOD project suspended.
        • All previous add-ons of v1.3 (e.g. softkeys or the battery mods) should work for v1.6.
      • Included rapmv78's latest hardware video encoding lib. (libstagefright.so and media_profiles.xml from hd2-hwvid-03242012-signed.zip) (Credits to rapmv78)
      • Included new Trebuchet Launcher to support the scrolling wallpaper feature.
      • Included the latest Google Apps from the stock Nexus S ROM image v4.0.4 (IMM76D). (Deodexed and zipaligned by tytung.)
      • Updated to Gmail v4.0.5.
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.5.1.
      • Updated to Google Play Store v3.5.16.
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (March-30-2012) for blocking ads.
    • V1.5 (Mar. 9, 2012)
    • V1.4 (Feb. 20, 2012)
    • V1.3 (Feb. 5, 2012)
      • ROM is built from the new source code (thanks samuaz).
      • Included rapmv78's camera_01302012-signed.zip to support the camera panorama mode and fix the Gallery FC. (Credits to rapmv78)
      • Included lights.htcleo.so_from_Gpc_GB_ROM.zip to support the blinking amber light when getting a notification. (Credits to gpc)
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.2.0.
      • Moved Google Maps from system app to user app to save system space.
    • V1.2 (Jan. 21, 2012)
      • Included wpa_supplicant_v0.8.x_adhoc_update.zip to support Ad-Hoc WiFi network.
      • Upgraded BCM4329 firmwares (fw_bcm4329.bin and fw_bcm4329_apsta.bin) to v4.218.248.23 to fix the "black screen of death" for some users.
      • Removed acdb (Audio Configuration DB) firmwares (default_att.acdb and default_france.acdb) to fix the in-call echo for some users. (No echo in my HD2 even if these files are there.)
      • Fixed MMS blurry pics (changed UA from Passion to NexusOne).
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (January-18-2012) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.1.1.
      • Removed talkback.apk to save system space. Please install the latest version from the Market if required.
      • Removed Android Terminal Emulator (Term.apk and libjackpal-androidterm3.so) to save system space. Please install the latest version from the Market if required.
    • V1.1 (Jan. 15, 2012)
      • ROM is built from the new source code.
      • Enabled CRT-off animation in default.
      • Added CM FileManager.apk.
      • Fixed the IME dictionary issues in the v1 ROM by including LatinImeGoogle.apk. (I included it in AOSP beta 10, but not in CM9 v1.)
      • Updated camera libs from rapmv78 to support camcorder. (Camcorder is still buggy and slow.)
      • Updated files: hosts and build.prop.
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.1.0.
      • Downgraded the BCM4329 firmware from v4.218.248.23 to v4.218.248.18 for better WiFi compatibility for some SIM card related country code issue. (The drawback is that I saw some error messages in logcat because the firmware version is mismatched with the kernel bcm4329 driver. It seems not to affect WiFi for me.)
      • Removed Google Music and included the original Music app.
      • Included new kernel tytung_ics_r1. Main changes compared to my r14 kernel are as follows.
        • fixed wired headphones for ICS. (Credits to zivan56.)
        • changed VM_MAX_READAHEAD values to 1024 kbytes.
        • backported xt_qtaguid and xt_quota2 to support data usage.
        • backported bcm4329 WiFi driver from tuna 3.x kernel. (i.e. v4.218.248.23)
        • improved the flashlight's ICS compatibility.
        • added InteractiveX CPU governor.
        • added smartAssV2 CPU governor.
        • backported kgsl GPU driver from msm-3.0 kernel. (new in r1)
        • improved the data transfer speed of the SD card almost twice. (about 8MB/s write and 10MB/s read using a class 6 SD) (new in r1)
    • V1.0 (Jan. 9, 2012)
      • Initial release. My first CM9 ROM.
    Fresh install is recommended.
    V2.9 HWA (Mar. 3, 2013)
    • Added support for FM Radio in Android. (Only framework support, no workable app)
    • Updated initrd.gz to fix a bug that ADB debugging cannot be disabled before. (Credit: marco.palumbi)
    • Updated to Gmail 4.2.1

Downloads:
    V2.3 HWA

V2.3 HWA (June 9, 2012)
    • All features of the CM9 source code on June 9 are included. No more setting FC issues.
    • Update Google sources to 4.0.4_r2.1 (IMM76L)
    • Enlarged the softkeys size.
    • Updated to the latest Trebuchet Launcher, so you can access its setting under "System setting" -> "Launcher".
    • Updated to Google Maps v6.8.1.
    • Moved YouTube.apk to data space.
    • Added Apollo.apk (another CM9 music player) as a data app.

Download: