Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Thunderbolt fully flashed to Boost Mobile

OP anita_russell

3rd May 2012, 09:00 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
well done sir
9th May 2012, 06:12 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 3

24 posts
More
Sorry guys, I was experimenting with an EVO 3D and lost my data also. Smh...

Well now at least I have the information to finish the guide.

Are you getting any type of data connection at all? The data signal icon isn't reliable until you get a real connection. Install Sensorly from Market and look at the Details tab.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA
16th May 2012, 04:43 PM   |  #13  

6 posts
Is it still working?
So...is this still working after a month or more? Seems like this is ESN flashing like is done on StraightTalk and then after about 6 weeks they cut you off. Any cutoff.
16th May 2012, 06:24 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 3

24 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcstilgar

So...is this still working after a month or more? Seems like this is ESN flashing like is done on StraightTalk and then after about 6 weeks they cut you off. Any cutoff.

Never heard of that. Everything is still fine. I've been with Boost for years. Switched to Cricket for about 2.2 seconds...encountered the data throttling...right back to Boost.
24th June 2012, 03:03 AM   |  #15  
Account Currently Disabled
Thanks Meter: 10

228 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by anita_russell

Never heard of that. Everything is still fine. I've been with Boost for years. Switched to Cricket for about 2.2 seconds...encountered the data throttling...right back to Boost.

Sprint is seeking out those flashed illegal phones. As they can tell by other info that is.sent to them.from your phone. Also don't use a flip phone as a donor phone when you have an android.... As your data.maybe like well over a gig or more. They boost like what up and se you are flashed illegally...

Why on boost, no lte and Verizon is not compatible with sprint pre bands....

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium
10th October 2012, 07:31 PM   |  #16  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 32

178 posts
More
I am planning on flashing my Thunderbolt to Boost in a week or 2 but was wondering what donor phones are recommended to use for this? I actually wanted to get a Samsung Galaxy S3 with a bad ESN (since is cheaper to get) and flash it to Boost but I haven't found a good guide for this except for THIS which is a huge mess.
13th December 2012, 06:17 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 10

75 posts
I heard that you cant use a Cricket guide to flash a thunderbolt to Boost, it is not the same guides.
I give you props for getting flashed to Boost how ever i would love to see your exact guide on how you did it and not attaching like 3 threads to the some what guide.
I have a guide which i found here in the forum on how to flash the EVO 4G and it was a step by step exactly how to do it, follow that and no problems, was so easy to follow.
I would like to give the Thunderbolt to my son thats why.
Last edited by BoostmyXb; 13th December 2012 at 06:20 PM.
20th December 2012, 08:32 PM   |  #18  
Flag Reading
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Donate to Me
More
?? about flashing to boost
excellent job of getting everything working. I have put an E4GT on MetroPCS but never got MMS working, now I am on to my next one another E4GT to boost. I wanted to ask about your reference to changing your MIP profiles. I believe that I need to modify something there also. I currently have everything working but 95% of the time I only have 1xRTT, but I know that Boost has 3G in my area. Any ideas??? Again great job
3rd March 2013, 05:51 PM   |  #19  

1 posts
thank you for this guide
I was wondering if this guide could work for the incredible LTE?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread