Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,547 Members 42,582 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] new background in options/dialer and others

Tip us?
 
rus_koshel
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2013
Default [Q] new background in options/dialer and others

guys, need your help! I do my firmware by jb lq4.
and now the problem: I want to insert your image into the background, I tried to change the image through smart apk tool, but when I tried to put the new framework, I was an eternal loading, let faq to replace the background or make me a framework.
thanks in advance)
I want to here a red background
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Red Background in Scratches.jpg
Views:	5390
Size:	277.5 KB
ID:	1780840  
 
Azmi6298
Old
#2  
Azmi6298's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 89
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Jakarta
Hmm...
Can you upload your framework-res.apk?
I will try to edit it
The Following User Says Thank You to Azmi6298 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rus_koshel
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmi6298 View Post
Hmm...
Can you upload your framework-res.apk?
I will try to edit it
Here, take this framework: d-h.st/0cv(please copy it into your browser), because I am a new user and has not yet 10 posts)
Аnd more, you can give me instructions on how to do it, and I want to understand myself and how to change the images) I will be very grateful
 
joehanh88
Old
#4  
joehanh88's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1406
Posts: 699
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rus_koshel View Post
Here, take this framework: d-h.st/0cv(please copy it into your browser), because I am a new user and has not yet 10 posts)
Аnd more, you can give me instructions on how to do it, and I want to understand myself and how to change the images) I will be very grateful
its something like this.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ighlight=aarun..
that is just the basic..
it is many HOW TO thread to done that..just use the search option..
The Following User Says Thank You to joehanh88 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rus_koshel
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehanh88 View Post
its something like this.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ighlight=aarun..
that is just the basic..
it is many HOW TO thread to done that..just use the search option..

I'm sorry, just looking for information in the subject line of the device, about the global search I didnt think
 
joehanh88
Old
#6  
joehanh88's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1406
Posts: 699
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rus_koshel View Post
I'm sorry, just looking for information in the subject line of the device, about the global search I didnt think
LOL..
 
bobfrantic
Old
#7  
bobfrantic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 663
Posts: 1,231
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehanh88 View Post
LOL..
I check the link you posted, and tried but failed. What folders do I put the background.png into? Thanks in advance
Phone: Galaxy S Advance I9070
Kernel: CoCore-E-Refresh-r08 (interactiveq & sioplus) w/TWRP
Rom: Deodexed and zipaligned UBLPK (aro)
Baseband UBLPK
Launcher: Galaxy Launcher (Touchwiz) 1.0.7
Backup phone Galaxy Ace S5830





Please remember to say Thanks if I helped or you like what I have done.
 
joehanh88
Old
(Last edited by joehanh88; 5th March 2013 at 06:20 PM.)
#8  
joehanh88's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1406
Posts: 699
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobfrantic View Post
I check the link you posted, and tried but failed. What folders do I put the background.png into? Thanks in advance
try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...811755&page=14..
scroll above..you'll see someone post something about it..
or this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1571870..its for ICS..but with some knowledge, you'll know what to do..LOL.. if your background failed, try to use 240x400 png resolution instead of 480x800..
hope this help you..
 
Azmi6298
Old
#9  
Azmi6298's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 89
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by rus_koshel View Post
guys, need your help! I do my firmware by jb lq4.
and now the problem: I want to insert your image into the background, I tried to change the image through smart apk tool, but when I tried to put the new framework, I was an eternal loading, let faq to replace the background or make me a framework.
thanks in advance)
I want to here a red background
Here is it
http://d-h.st/2ku

Just flash the zip on CWM
Done

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...