Xperia TL Jelly Bean update live

Search This thread

amhatter

Sep 1, 2012
Erwin
+1 That would be nice if we could mess with this. It was said earlier that an update could roll back out on the 12th, maybe this has something to do with it....

Sent from my LT30at using xda premium

My bad, Didn't know if there was a tool like ODIN for Samsung devices. The LT30AT is my first Sony device, just cam from a Note1 (my daughter has hidden it some where in my house :( ) Well as of 10:15am Eastern nothing showing on pccompanion.

d0va

Sep 3, 2010
me too downloading, hopefully the servers don't crash again ;)

is working ok so far

Last edited:

4ce

May 16, 2012
hi i had install the update for europe for xperia p and looking to downgrade back to LT and idea how

slaveonepunx

Feb 16, 2008
St. Louis
Attached screen shot showing base band.

Sent from my LG-E970 using XDA Premium HD app

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-12-13-24-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-12-13-24-29.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Reactions: augie7107

4ce

May 16, 2012
You'll have to use flashtool to flash back to AT&T firmware and then SUS will give you the update.

Original ftf file is on devhost posted by spectre51.

Two identical themes in this update? Xperia and AT&T are identical. No Skyfall theme?

ok thx will do just want to put it back to what it came with and then update it

LesPaulGuitarPlayer

Nov 30, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
I've flashed JB to my TL via Spectre51's FTF. I previously had a generic Xperia T JB .489 on it prior. I excluded data during the flash to keep all the apps and settings intact.

The animation speed in the launcher is also faster, e.g. it takes less time for each transition to complete when swiping homescreens. This is an improvement to me since I think the generic Xperia JB homescreen swipe animation is too slow. The app drawer animation appears be unchanged.

The Xperia weather widget also doesn't cause lag like in the generic. :good:

Being this is an AT&T firmware, manual selection of networks is absent but apps such as LTE Setting still work.

Homescreen and app drawer position dots are both at the bottom of the screen as was the case with ICS.

The Skyfall theme is gone but the 3 Skyfall wallpapers are present as well as the Ringtone and Notification sound.

All the usual bloatware is present along with a new one called AT&T DriveMode. And there are some minor changes to the stock Android browser such as a new tabs graphic that shows a number to indicate opened tabs and back/forward buttons in the navbar.

The Smallapps bar in Recent Apps is dark again like in ICS. I think it looks better this way.

Auto brightness is working at the time of this post.

I haven't yet tested the Walkman to see if it still stalls when the phone is locked...

So far I'm digging this firmware. The phone feels smoother and faster.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts