5,594,805 Members 36,315 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Alcatel One Touch 991 gradu CUSTOM ROM v1.0 (Jelly Bean mod)

Tip us?

Gradu2012
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Alcatel One Touch 991 gradu CUSTOM ROM v1.0 (Jelly Bean mod)

Quote:
Originally Posted by catdoggy View Post
OT: I want to change the color of statusbar into black and so I changed the "status_bar_header_background.9.png" into black (framework-res.apk), flashed back without errors, reboot....but the color is still light grey, original....WHY????
You have to edid SystemUI,not framework.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 991 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Gradu2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gradu2012
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME

Hey all!Firstly...i know i promised i will upload the "samsung look-like" custom rom,but because of some bugs i still get in this rom,i thought trying to fix these problems anf then upload it.As i told you and i'm keeping telling you,i don't wanna upload it and provoke any damage to your phones or bricking them(as other creators of custom roms or roms are doing-i don't wanna give names,maybe some of you already know what i'm talking about).So,sorry guys but i need a little more time...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gradu2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bubboo
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradu2012 View Post
Hey all!Firstly...i know i promised i will upload the "samsung look-like" custom rom,but because of some bugs i still get in this rom,i thought trying to fix these problems anf then upload it.As i told you and i'm keeping telling you,i don't wanna upload it and provoke any damage to your phones or bricking them(as other creators of custom roms or roms are doing-i don't wanna give names,maybe some of you already know what i'm talking about).So,sorry guys but i need a little more time...

Please make jelly bean mod for alcatel 991d (dual sim) !! thank in advance! !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubboo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

new_gerry
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:

we will really wait for it..by the way please provide some screenshots..also make it looks like samsung but instead of using samsung logo...replace it with alcatel logo..it will looks so much better..just a suggestion..thanks

Gradu2012
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_gerry View Post
we will really wait for it..by the way please provide some screenshots..also make it looks like samsung but instead of using samsung logo...replace it with alcatel logo..it will looks so much better..just a suggestion..thanks
For the moment,the bootlogo is a combinaton of alcatel + samsung.Don't worry,i will provide some screenshots so you would be able to tell me what do all of you think about it.

new_gerry
Old
Thanks Meter 9
please include ac!d sound engine mod to your next rom because it will helps to improve the sound quality of our phone..i already tried it and it is awesome....i am using ac!d v7 and noozy player....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1923630

Gradu2012
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by new_gerry View Post

I just uploaded some screenshots of the new SGS3 custom rom.You can see them on the #1 page.

catdoggy
Old
(Last edited by catdoggy; 17th March 2013 at 01:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
Originally Posted by catdoggy
OT: I want to change the color of statusbar into black and so I changed the "status_bar_header_background.9.png" into black (framework-res.apk), flashed back without errors, reboot....but the color is still light grey, original....WHY????

Quote:
Not correct, you have to edit "SystemUI-res.apk"

Ok, background is black, but clock also and so invisible.

Where i can change the clock-color or complete text-color of statusbar into white (i.e.) ??? I searched many hours, googled hundreds of posts, but i donīt find the right "things". PLEASE help me

sdimishev
Old
Thanks Meter 1
[QUOTE=catdoggy;39237561]Originally Posted by catdoggy

Not correct, you have to edit "SystemUI-res.apk"

Ok, background is black, but clock also and so invisible.

Where i can change the clock-color or complete text-color of statusbar into white (i.e.) ??? I searched many hours, googled hundreds of posts, but i donīt find the right "things". PLEASE help me [/QUOTE

Use the UOT KITCHEN

Gradu2012
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Info 2 New firmware update

Hey guys!I wanna inform you that alcatel released a new Alcatel One Touch 991/991D firmware version .You just have to use the new One Touch Upgrade 2.7.3 : http://www.alcatelonetouch.com/globa...touch_991.html , then Settings-> About phone-> Upgrade software.Now you will have Android 2.3.6 010-01 .

The Following User Says Thank You to Gradu2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
alcatel ot-991, bricked alcatel, custom rom, make rom, one touch 991