Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] How i can unbrick my RAZR xt910

OP yaloraibi

27th April 2012, 06:33 PM   |  #11  
Rouxe41's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 60
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
why dont you go back to stock first?



Sent from my ICS Droid RAZR using xda premium
27th April 2012, 07:29 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouxe41

why dont you go back to stock first?



Sent from my ICS Droid RAZR using xda premium

How i can go back to STOCK?
27th April 2012, 10:34 PM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Flag Kuwait City
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaloraibi

I am from Bahrain, if you can help me out to resolve my problem

This is how I did it. You need RSD Lite 5.6 and ROM you already have and, of course, pretty much battery charged (50% at list, otherwise could be a mess). Also, you need ADB installed on your computer in order to get the phone recognised.
Power down your device. Press and hold the Vol+ and Vol- keys, then press and hold the power button until a white screen appears and you can now release all three buttons.
Use the Vol- key (and ONLY the Vol- key) to scroll through the list. Scroll until “AP Fastboot” is highlighted and press the Vol+ key to select it.
Connect the USB cable to both your PC and phone. NOTE: At this time, you may see drivers trying to install but they may not all be successful (that’s okay). But your computer does need to recognize your Razr as a ADB interface device (if it does not, you probably do not have ADB configured properly and you will not be able to flash your phone.
Open RSD Lite and use the program (button to the right of the “Filename:” box) to open the .zip file containing your fastboot files.
When prompted, select the “Uncompress Only” button on your PC.
After it has uncompressed the files, ensure that RSD Lite shows “connected” on one of the ports and make sure that your phone shows “USB Connected”. If you are still not connected you may need to unplug the device and plug it back in (I had to do this one of the times I did this procedure).
Press the “Start” button at the top of the RSD Lite application and let it do it’s thing. Don’t touch the phone, don’t unplug the phone…just walk away or sit quietly and watch. This process should take approximately 15-20 minutes in total so BE PATIENT and just wait!
Once the steps have completed, your phone will reboot…JUST KEEP WAITING. You will see the stock recovery screen and it will need a few minutes to flash the factory ROM.
When you see the phone’s lock screen you disconnect the USB cable and close RSD Lite.
27th April 2012, 11:00 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisgraovac

This is how I did it. You need RSD Lite 5.6 and ROM you already have and, of course, pretty much battery charged (50% at list, otherwise could be a mess). Also, you need ADB installed on your computer in order to get the phone recognised.
Power down your device. Press and hold the Vol+ and Vol- keys, then press and hold the power button until a white screen appears and you can now release all three buttons.
Use the Vol- key (and ONLY the Vol- key) to scroll through the list. Scroll until “AP Fastboot” is highlighted and press the Vol+ key to select it.
Connect the USB cable to both your PC and phone. NOTE: At this time, you may see drivers trying to install but they may not all be successful (that’s okay). But your computer does need to recognize your Razr as a ADB interface device (if it does not, you probably do not have ADB configured properly and you will not be able to flash your phone.
Open RSD Lite and use the program (button to the right of the “Filename:” box) to open the .zip file containing your fastboot files.
When prompted, select the “Uncompress Only” button on your PC.
After it has uncompressed the files, ensure that RSD Lite shows “connected” on one of the ports and make sure that your phone shows “USB Connected”. If you are still not connected you may need to unplug the device and plug it back in (I had to do this one of the times I did this procedure).
Press the “Start” button at the top of the RSD Lite application and let it do it’s thing. Don’t touch the phone, don’t unplug the phone…just walk away or sit quietly and watch. This process should take approximately 15-20 minutes in total so BE PATIENT and just wait!
Once the steps have completed, your phone will reboot…JUST KEEP WAITING. You will see the stock recovery screen and it will need a few minutes to flash the factory ROM.
When you see the phone’s lock screen you disconnect the USB cable and close RSD Lite.

The issue is i already try to install the rom with less battery "less than 50 %", then my phone stooped charging and did not work, that why i have ordered the factory cable
27th April 2012, 11:25 PM   |  #15  
Junior Member
Flag Kuwait City
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaloraibi

The issue is i already try to install the rom with less battery "less than 50 %", then my phone stooped charging and did not work, that why i have ordered the factory cable

Here in this forum is thread "Low Battery charge in Ap Fastboot Fix". Might be helpful. Also, I remember the another thread here explaining how to make "factory cable" by yourself. Maybe the cable you've got is mulfunction.
28th March 2013, 04:56 PM   |  #16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Unhappy RSD Lite 5.7 failed
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisgraovac

This is how I did it. You need RSD Lite 5.6 and ROM you already have and, of course, pretty much battery charged (50% at list, otherwise could be a mess). Also, you need ADB installed on your computer in order to get the phone recognised.
Power down your device. Press and hold the Vol+ and Vol- keys, then press and hold the power button until a white screen appears and you can now release all three buttons.
Use the Vol- key (and ONLY the Vol- key) to scroll through the list. Scroll until “AP Fastboot” is highlighted and press the Vol+ key to select it.
Connect the USB cable to both your PC and phone. NOTE: At this time, you may see drivers trying to install but they may not all be successful (that’s okay). But your computer does need to recognize your Razr as a ADB interface device (if it does not, you probably do not have ADB configured properly and you will not be able to flash your phone.
Open RSD Lite and use the program (button to the right of the “Filename:” box) to open the .zip file containing your fastboot files.
When prompted, select the “Uncompress Only” button on your PC.
After it has uncompressed the files, ensure that RSD Lite shows “connected” on one of the ports and make sure that your phone shows “USB Connected”. If you are still not connected you may need to unplug the device and plug it back in (I had to do this one of the times I did this procedure).
Press the “Start” button at the top of the RSD Lite application and let it do it’s thing. Don’t touch the phone, don’t unplug the phone…just walk away or sit quietly and watch. This process should take approximately 15-20 minutes in total so BE PATIENT and just wait!
Once the steps have completed, your phone will reboot…JUST KEEP WAITING. You will see the stock recovery screen and it will need a few minutes to flash the factory ROM.
When you see the phone’s lock screen you disconnect the USB cable and close RSD Lite.

I have tried RSD Lite and Flash me to flash many different stock oms without any success i am getting same error as the message of this thread like bot failure please someone me... i have no factory cable don't know exactly what is that and i am sure its not readily available where i live.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes