>> Changes and ToDo <<
WHEN UPGRADING, YOU SHOULD UNINSTALL IT, RUN REMOVECREEPER, REINSTALL AND REBOOT.
OR ALTERNATIVILY YOU CAN RUN THE SILENTINSTALLER.
*** NEXT GOALS ***
- ROM version utilizing the IMEI as the default password
- Fixup silent uninstall feature
- Fix SMS commands not getting through if also using FTP Live
- Scheduling options
- (possibly a new exciting security feature, If i can wrap my head around it )
*** Version 0.98 (BETA) Changes ***
* GETPOS command for GPS location now just grab and sends on demand to minimize battery & CPU usage
* Block list will now also block SMS messages from users in list also, not just calls.
* Emergency contact and SIM detection features fixed up.
* GPS google maps link and coordinates 0,0 issues resolved.
* FTP Setup command now only responds true if FTP is actually working (it runs a test first)
* LIVE FTP command has been added as is working, however if you use this avoid SMS commands as much as possible since SMS commands might slip through during FTP uploads (Maybe a fix for next time.)
* Log files have been trimmed to basic info only so as to not waste so much space.
* Ignore features have been added to ignore logging number in the list.
* ZAP feature has been added for silent uninstall, however it's not fully working yet (next update).
*** Version 0.95 (BETA) Changes ***
* GPRS issues some people had are fixed
* FTP commands are fully working
* New and improved remote locking.
*** Version 0.9 (BETA) Changes ***
* Works with newer model phones
* Stable live mode
* Fixed silentinstaller
* Live mode now states direction for sms and calls
* Fixed lockups
* pre-configure password and live response settings
*** Version 0.8b (BETA) Changes ***
* Doesn't slow down your PDA any more
* More battery efficient
*** Version 0.8 (BETA) Changes ***
This is just a temporary build for feedback, the real V0.8 will have more functionality
* getcalllogs is replaced with getreccalls and getsentcalls (the call logs have now been seperated)
* Hopefully fixed SMS log command getrecsms and getsentsms
* logsize command added to change sms and call logs to hold between 5 and 25 logs, 10 by default.
* Helo command added to test if PhoneCreeper is running. the chetstriker command is NOT used with Helo
* Hopefully callback command has been fixed for people who were previously hearing a ring.
* "Do you want to add this person as a contact" message disappearing bug fixed.
*** Version 0.7 Changes ***
* White pixel gone at start
* Hear phone ringing when using callback fixed
* Gps fix (now keeps updating)
* Get sent sms logs (even deleted)
* Remotely turn on loud ringer (to find your phone)
* Get IP Address
* Fix callback making screen stay off
* Fix callback failing because + is removed
*** Version 0.6 Changes ***
* FTP option to receive any logs
* Live alerts to get real time updates of new calls(in,out) or SMS(in)
* Logged calls available to see even deleted history
* Remotely lock phone (assuming you already have pin or other lock setup)
* Externally run programs
* Retreive stolen phone information (if ROM VERSION) even if hardreset with new SIM card and storage card wiped.
* Possible fix to speakerphone ring that some people heard
* Fix for top bar being altered at startup until key is touched
* Possible fix for touchflo not showing until selecting today screen at startup
* Fix for nothing happening and messages never arrive.
if phone is stolen and even if hardreset (assuming in ROM), email will be sent to
(if CDMA. except verizon which disables it)
emails will be sent once a day until found and messages will be kept as dodgit.com for 7 days.
you can grab the new phone number at www.dodgit.com
and enter your IMEI number for mailbox name.
If you don't know your IMEI/ESN number than call the phone company or manufacturer from which you purchased the phone.
Or if your phone has not been stolen yet, sent the command
and you can write down your IMEI(gsm) or ESN(cdma) number somewhere for future reference.
*** Version 0.5 Changes ***
* Added call blocking: (communication either way with specified number will disconnect)
* Added call redirecting: (if phone dials a specific number it will cancel and redirect to an alternate number instead)
* Can receive contacts: (from memory, can take a while if many)
* Can receive tasks: (from memory, can take a while if many)
* Can receive appointments: (from memory, can take a while if many)
* Get phone info: (gets IMEI, IMSI, username, email, phone, protocol version and radio version)
* SIM change detection (use chetstriker setemerg command to set backup phone to send alert to if stolen)
* getrecsms changed back to getting received SMS messages from memory
* getreclog added to get ALL (including deleted) received SMS history (last 10)
* Lots of fixes (try again, if you reported and problems on here previously)
*** Version 0.4 Changes ***
* Not case sensitive anymore
* getrecsms now gets a hidden local copy of received sms messages, so even deleted message show.
* Fixed all SMS and Call histories to sort by date in descending order.
* getloc command now returns gps location and a google maps link to display them on a map.
* deleteaccts option wipes all Contacts, Appointments and Tasks on PDA not SIM.
* New silent installer option and Creeper Removal tool.
* Added help command to receive command list.
*** Version 0.3 Changes ***
* send pop-up message to screen
* send a fart
* bounce an sms message off them to another person
* bounce the eaves dropping call to someone else.
*** Version 0.2 Changes ***
* Added wipeflash command to wipe your flash drive
* Callback improvements, should hide the dialer now and hopefully stop display.
*** New feature ideas always welcome ***