[APP][4.0+] Overlays v2.1 - Float Everywhere!
Overlays is an advanced multitasking tool that floats your widgets everywhere.
Try it, it'll float your boat!
Add and organize your Overlays in Global profiles and use them whenever you want, regardless to what application you're currently using.
You can control your Global profiles in multiple ways:
1. Sidebar - swipe the left or right side of your screen to reveal our sidebar and toggle your profiles.
2. Application - show your profiles only when a specific application is running.
3. Events - trigger your profiles on event occurrence, for example - automatically float your music player widget when you plug your headset.
4. Shortcuts - add Overlays shortcuts to your home launcher to spare some room!
5. Always On - If you wish to float a Global profile everywhere and all the time, just set it to Always On (tap its row to toggle).
Global profiles contains Overlays, but what are Overlays?
Basically, everything that floats. Your widgets, shortcuts and our in-app unique overlays (Battery, Weather, Clock, Missed calls and Unread messages).
- Long press any overlay, anywhere, to enter edit mode, where you'll be able to move, delete, re-size and configure the overlay.
- Set a different size and position for each overlay per screen orientation, portrait and landscape.
- Change any overlay's background color, visibility and other settings.
- Show the overlay only in required orientation.
Overlays Pro (key)
Share some love
* [Fixed] Sidebar right position.
* [Fixed] long press sensitivity issue.
* [Fixed] LG G2/G3 widget selection fix.
* [Added] Japanese translation.
* [Added] Dummy view overlay (for screen filter uses, avoid clicking areas of the screen, etc).
* [Pro] grid will now have more squares, by screen size and resolution.
* [Pro] show profile on lock screen (per Global).
* [New] Attached global in Application/Event – you can now choose if you want to perform exit action (3 dots menu per attached global).
* [New] Examples tab added – initial. If all goes well, Android 4.1 users could soon start sharing profiles, even with widgets.
* [Android 4.1+]: Import backup will now re-create widgets for you or allow you to “press to re-create” in case the widget has a configuration screen.
* Crash fix for some users.
* [Fixed] - Application profiles issue.
* [Added] - Disable press profile row to toggle state settings.
* Bug fixes per your reports. Thanks!
* [Pro->Free] Applications and Events profiles are now free and unlimited.
* [Pro->Free] Widget-Shortcut overlay is now free for use.
* New UI and navigation.
* Battery and memory consumption drastically reduced.
* Overlays will auto start after future Play store update.
* Application list will now show only launch-able apps.
* In-app tutorial cards.
* KitKat fixes - Overlays can now be positioned everywhere, even in immersive mode.
* Lots of bug fixes!
* Global profiles settings - Minimizer (single tap to minimize, double tap to close), hide profile on first overlay tap, close profile on first overlay tap, start profile minimized.
* New in-house Overlays - Calculator, Camera, Dialer/Contacts and Flashlight.
* Notification indicator for application shortcut overlay (Android 4.3+).
* Snap to grid - align overlays.
* [Fixed] - Blacklist issues.
End of AppGratis promotion – Thanks a lot for all your great feedback!
* Added French translation.
* Fixed selecting gallery image as profile icon bug.
* If Home button is enabled as start service – it will also function from main app settings screen.
* Crashes and bug fixes.
* [Overlays Pro] NEW! Let Overlays to respond to Events. Float overlays on an Incoming call, headset plugged in, Bluetooth is on and on many more events.
* Settings – control how to start Overlays service (Home, Back, Both, None).
* Settings – disable long press to enter edit mode.
* Translations and bugs fixes.
* Major bug fix - orientation crash should be fixed now. Had to remove glow effect from Sidebar profiles.
* Other bug fixes.
* Added Italian translation.
* Fixed 2 crashes reported by you. Thanks!
* [NEW] Application profile interval to general settings.
* [NEW] Border size option to Widget overlays settings.
* [NEW] Full height option to Widget overlays settings (Experimental).
* [FIXED] Sidebar right side extra space..
* [FIXED] Profile local media icon not showing on launcher shortcut.
* [FIXED] Blacklist switching between blocked apps.
* [FIXED] Removed 1px empty space between overlay to edge of screen.
* [FIXED] Weather overlay update issues.
* [FIXED] Sidebar icon blink on click (glow effect).
* [FIXED] Direct dial shortcut.
* [FIXED] - Sidebar is on top of everything.
* [FIXED] - Sidebar width is now set by the icon size option.
* [FIXED] - Weather overlay is now working again. You can also hide its symbol.
* [NEW] - Sidebar - show and color the swipe area.
* [NEW] - Sidebar - running profile glow radius.
* Other bug fixes and optimizations.
* Android 4.3 (notification)
* [NEW] - Sidebar - control your profiles everywhere. Tutorial and options in Overlay's settings.
* [NEW] - Overlay Orientation - show overlays only in portrait/landscape orientation (settings per overlay).
* [NEW] - set global profile icon.
* [FIXED] - Blacklist (Pro only) - you can now block the same app in different profiles.
* Lots of bug fixes and optimizations.
* Removed language select due to lack of translations updates - contact us if you wish to help!
Critical bug fixes and optimizations - blacklist issues, profile naming bug, crashes.
Thanks to your reports, we fixed a very critical bug some of you experienced when trying to create or show a Widget-Shortcut Overlay.
* Bug fixes and optimizations.
* [NEW] - Export/Import option in settings (Experimental).
We're sorry for the frequent update!
2 Critical bug fixes (run on boot and widget shortcut crash).
* New languages – German and Hebrew. Contact us if you’re willing to translate to more languages.
* [Fixed] – Overlays weren't keeping their position on landscape oriented devices.
* [NEW] – General profiles Blacklist – You can now block specific apps from floating a profile.
* [NEW] – Widget Shortcut overlay – Create shortcuts that opens widgets!
* Tutorials for both new features at http://applay.co
Critical bug fixes and optimizations.
Next version will include new Overlays and we promise they are going to be very cools ones!
* New! Application shortcut overlay.
* Settings got a new look and some new options:
1. Choose the overlay re-size, delete, settings & save buttons size.
2. Keep aspect ratio while re-sizing widgets!
3. Define long click duration to enter overlay edit mode.
* Removed the launcher profile that showed as default, you can now create 1 application profile. Delete the existing if you want to replace it.
* Bug fixes with some widgets like Pandora.
* New! Create Overlays profiles shortcuts on your homescreen or even inside another profile (through shortcuts).
* Fixed click on overlays - you can now select what application to open on short click.
* Cleared system applications list from un-launchable apps.
* New! Tasker integration now allows 3 actions: On, Off, Toggle.
* Fixed GUI bug - no applications icons.
* Fixed crash on app start (out of memory - devices with many applications).
* Fixed crash on weather update.
* Fixed the crash when adding/editing profiles (had to add permission, read in permission section in description).
* Changed Profiles tab to allow multiple profiles at the same time!
* Rotation is now allowed in every screen.
* Several bug fixes and optimizations!
* New! system shortcuts overlay!
* You can now control when to start the service and show notifications (Always, Never, When profile visible).
* Tasker integration fixes. (Pro version)
* Fixed weather location.
* Fixed bugs related to overlay drag & resize.
Overlays is free to use and free of ads! if you like and enjoy Overlays, please rate us on the Google Play store
Version 2.1 - Overlays-release.apk